Name: Leishi
Nicknames:
Race: Reincarnated Devil | Human/Onmyouji (Former)
Affiliations:
Appearance:
Personality:

Ranking: Mid-Class Devil | Bishop (2 Pieces)

Powers & Abilities:

Onmyōdō (陰陽道,): Leishi's original abilities of a taijutsu master from his first life have given him full control over the elements and divination powers. He is not only able to manipulate the six elements of nature, fire, earth, wood, metal, and water materially but also spiritually. Leishi possesses great elemental and divination abilities and can easily bend oni and demigods to his will.

Reishi (霊視, Reading the Heart): This ability is able to read the hearts of others. Leishi developed this passively during his time as an Onmyouji, and regularly integrates it into his combat strategies and daily life, especially when playing Soccer for his school.

Okyō (御経, Okei): This is a prayer used by Leishi to banish spirits to heaven or hell - Which realm they end up in is based entirely on who or what he is using the prayer on.
"I AM GOD, FLAWLESSLY BORN, LEADER OF MEN, SAVIOR OF WORLDS! I AM THE THE LAW, FLAWLESSLY KEPT, POWERFUL SCRIPT, HARSHLY ENFORCED! I AM A SOUL, FLAWLESSLY SAVED, NOWHERE TO GO, OUT OF MY PLACE!" - The incantation.

Equipment: