A grin crossed Eira's face as a claim came from Izuna that he was the one in need of the most attention. She loved her mischevious little fox boy and found his mood to be the type she enjoyed most in this situation. "You don't say? I'll make sure you get plenty of attention... I-zu-na~ Seems like you just want cuddling too~" Eira managed. This made Maiko chuckle and Miyuki laugh as they thought about Izuna needing more attention even though he was very much conscious compared to the others. "Yare yare, Hiro's still sleep huh? Guess everyone really will need my attention today~ That's fine I guess I missed being the one to do it anyways~" she chimed thinking about it, like it'd make for a fun night.

Before any real plans could be made for sleeping arrangements and missed school though. Sirtreize Lucifer was once again, within Eira's presence, wanting to speak with her and also congratulating her peerage. "Hai, arigatou gozaimasu..." was the speech of Miyuki, who managed to look abashed. Youmu simply turned to look at the man before raising a hand to him, and Maiko looked like her entire day had been made, and strangely had nothing to say either. "Hai hai, Nii-sama, glad we could help. But what brings you here? I was going to stop by before we left this time..." she said finding it strange that he wouldn't just be spending this time with the members of his own peerage. But doing so she noticed another with him and a smile spread across her face. "Revil!~ I missed you~" she said in greeting to her nephew, she held her arms open for him, expecting a hug, since she hadn't been able to find him in the party.