Reiko won her match watching as this boy fell to the ground before her after the very physical attack she'd launched. Surprisingly enough, as this boy faded from this particular place, she blew him a kiss and offered yet another wink, a grin crossing her face. When she returned to Sirtreize's side in this match, she seemed unfazed by what she'd done, and moved right along without much protest. Meanwhile, Eira watched from her side, without seeming to be particularly stunned by this outcome. Truly she didn't believe in sacrificing any of her pieces, but she'd known that it was very unlikely that any in her peerage could in a straight forward way top any in Sirtreize's. Given this she'd initially not even been a fan of this fight, but, before he left and while he was fighting Hiroki seemed confident and happy. And she could do nothing but be proud of his efforts. As the announcement happened she stood once more and picked up a die to roll. 'Ugh, this is fast and slow at the same time. I am enjoying watching the fights, but it's heart breaking sending them out knowing the likelihood of them topping is so low...' she thought to herself, a gentle furrowing of her brow denoting her general distaste. She dropped her die into the bowl and the camera would show the number.

"That's a seven. Kings send out your next choices~" these were the words of Elsa Leviathan as she watched. Curiously, enough Eira turned around to speak, but, instead of her having to say anything, Youmu simply moved forward to the orange platform to be moved out. She looked back, with those icy blue eyes of hers seeming to shine with an unknown bit of fire. "I'm the closest you get to seven, Eir... You don't get to take this from me..." her normally apathetic knight seemed a bit spirited today. A small smile settled over Eira's face in this moment and she nodded. "I mean, if you want to stretch who am I to say no... Gambatte Youmu~" mentioned Eira as she watched this girl disappear to the battlefield apparently more than ready to put herself into a match with impossible odds.