"Really now? Sirtreize, you're a treat really..." she started and also lost whatever she was going to say was lost upon the entrance of the new woman. Such a look and bit of speech made the eyes of Elsa widen just a tad as she was joined by another dark haired woman. The woman now doubly addressed as Cin seemed to be fine with this on both fronts, the suggestive look passed from this man to the newest coming raven haired woman would be noticed and answered in a most direct way. "I already said invite her over, you don't have to ask me twice," said the woman much to the surprise of Elsa who seemed stunned given she realized what was going on. "Wow, you two really are different, but whatever I'll stop by some time later..." she said taking it as her cue to disappear for a bit to avoid a potentially embarrassing conversation on her part.

"Yare yare, Cin-nee, I think you just embarrassed a Super Devil~" chimed Eira who seemed to find this whole thing amusing regardless of the fact. "Sairevil is around here somewhere, I sent him down a few minutes before I came down, and it isn't as if it's the first time I've embarrassed a Super Devil..." mentioned this woman with those glowing golden eyes. Miyuki seemed stunned by what she'd just witnessed, though Eira had previously said her entire family was just as bad as Sirtreize she hadn't expected to see it literally. In this moment, Eira would make proper introductions. "Gomen, I forgot about the introduction for a second. This is Ryuume Miyuki she's the Bishop we picked up over winter break. And this is Yasukawa Takumi, he's my pawn, the Red Dragon Emperor and about three days in on his Devil life, so take it easy on him yeah?" she said thinking about it more before deciding how to introduce this woman. "This is Cinder Fall, she's... the Genius Magician, and my brother's Queen, and his wife." she added at the end causing the eyes of Miyuki to widen greatly. Cinder Fall to her credit found herself looking over both Miyuki and Takumi and could obviously see her husband's influence on this young man, as he still had a hand resting upon Eira's bosom. She could also see her sister-in-law was no less open than the rest of their family considering that she didn't seem to have the slightest worry about this. "Did she just say, she took a three day old Devil into a Rating Game with horrible odds?" she asked her husband for clarification, because she was almost certain that was among the craziest thing she'd ever heard.