"Oh? Well that is surprising... I would wonder what you say, but given the sort of things you do I can only imagine what you dream about~" El said, seeming to fall right into this flirtatious little trap. Still, Eira was pleased enough that this conversation didn't concern her that she let her guard down and happily got to gaze upon her peerage members helping each other out. It would seem, Izuna was still on hand for useful information as he came up with the term Super Devil, but this just seemed to make Takumi more confused as he didn't know things like that existed. "Hai, Elsa Leviathan is known as the strongest female devil and an Ultimate-Class devil beyond what is standard for those, known as a Super Devil. A title she shares with Nii-sama. They are apparently really scary people~" she mentioned, though she had no fear of her own brother in most cases, she could at least understand how they got their reputations. This generation of Devils was apparently much stronger than the previous for whatever reason. She explained this, just as another raven haired woman made her way to this little gathering place. She had eyes which were glowing golden and she was wearing a deep red dress with a keyhole opening in the back of it.

"You could just invite her over to the house if you're going to do this. I've been waiting and I want to meet the new additions," said a woman who seemed to lack patience among other things. A grin came to Eira's face in this moment as it seemed they were in for yet another visitor to their little circle. "Gomennasai, Cin-nee... I didn't mean to keep them from you. Revil here? I haven't seen him in ages..." mentioned Eira.