Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Territory

Sirtreize's words made Eira scoff, his next action made the young woman chuckle as she rolled her eyes. Before a widening of her eyes in surprise as her chest was grabbed by the normally subdued Takumi. "Some of us like to set people at ease. You know, without hypnotizing them," she said, hearing the gasp of surprise from Miyuki and the girl's renewed blush she could only chuckle. Miyuki herself said nothing because in the aftermath Takumi seemed to relax a bit which was good for all of them. "You should also remember to breathe, Mi-yu-ki~" Eira teased when they began to walk. Miyuki herself was very confused, having only ever dealt directly with the people in their peerage. "Is your whole family like this, Eira-nee?" she asked as a point of genuine curiosity, to prepare herself for what she should expect. "Yeah, but... it's all in good fun~ No worries, I'll look after you. Just remember to have fun," she said offering a reassuring wink to the young girl who seemed to walk with renewed confidence as such. Soon enough this entourage of a well dressed peerage plus one in Sirtreize reached the stairs and began their descent into what could only be described as a formal party like ball with a who's who of the underworld present. Crimson colored drapes, white table cloths, people serving serving food, even a giant dessert table featuring at its center a six teir wedding cake. Eira's eyes widened as she saw this, because the faces she recognized were many but there were also several she'd only known about in passing. Still, she couldn't let her own shock by the presence of so many people discourage her own peerage. As such she and Miyuki by association moved with grace on Takumi's arm right up until they made their full descent down the stairs, with a great number of famous and infamous eyes on them.

"You heard the lady, Miyu-chan. Just relax. Lean on me if it makes you feel better," Takumi stated in a manner more casual than he would have normally been capable of. Not missing a step, he moved onward until they were upon the party-goers at the base of the main staircase. It was then that Sirtreize took the forefront of the entourage and cleared his throat to draw attention to himself. "Ladies and gentlemen of the Underworld! If I might have your attention for a few moments, I would like to officially introduce you all to our guests of honor for the evening: The illustrious Eira Gremory, and her nearly complete peerage. This darling sister of mine has bested all odds, and defeated Onoko of the Astaroth Clan in a Rating Game rigged in his advantage. She is finally ready to be considered a participant in the Official Rating Games in the amateur bracket! Her peerage may be one member shy of an entire set, but don't underestimate her because of that. In addition to boasting a peerage filled with reputable members, she has now come into possession of... the Red Dragon Emperor himself: Yasukawa Takumi! In case you're wondering, he would be the young man with his hands all over the other two ladies involved in this Rating Game, including Eira," he said, flashing a bright smile while cutting his eyes in the direction of Eira and her members.

Among the party-goers were, of course, the members of Sirtreize's own peerage. Only one of the members of this peerage was male, and he was one to step forward. He had shoulder-length slick black hair, and he currently wore a navy suit with a sky blue shirt and vest, and a white and blue ascot tucked into his collar. He greeted Eira with a nod instead of words, speaking instead to Sirtreize. "I'm assuming it was your bright idea to bring a wedding cake even though she won that game? I've been spending all this time assuming you were going to do something crazy, like suggest I pretend to be the next suitor so the Gremory could claim Astaroth's territory," he said, prompting a laugh from Sirtreize. "Well, see... I already had the cake. I had this grand idea that if Eira lost, I was going to kill Onoko right before the you may now kiss the bride part. Then she would have been a widow, and would have had two whole clans!" The raven-haired male scoffed, seeming to have little or no care about the situation as a whole, but having additional words to share with Eira. "Congratulations on your victory, Eira Gremory... And on having the Red Dragon fall under your supervision."

Takumi's words to Miyuki made the young girl's eyes widen and though she was confident, she soon found herself leaning on the young man, as she was only confident in things she understood, and devil parties weren't really high on that scale. Eira took note of this and smiled, she was happy the members of her peerage, especially the two newest ones were getting along so well, it would make everything much easier in the long run. Still there was the matter, of her brother's announcement about this peerage, all of which made, the crimson haired heiress quite a bit embarrassed. In fact the faintest of flushes appeared on her face as she fought over the desire to turn her head from all the attention. "Nii-sama, you say too much..." she said managing to look just a bit pouty.

As Eira managed to pout a certain individual made his way up to the group, as the other two female members of her peerage had their eyes widen in recognition. A gentle nod came from this man as he chose to speak to her brother in this moment. "I hope that cake is strawberry..." was all Eira had to say at the mention of the wedding cake. After all, even a fake wedding deserved a good cake. The only male member of Sirtreize's peerage, seemed to have some wild idea about the sort of thing that the Crimson Satan would do to get the Astaroth Territory as well as keep his sister from having to marry, his younger brother. Soon enough words of congratulations came to the young woman from this man and it made her smile and nod. "Thank you, Serde-nii~ I wouldn't have minded pretending to get married to you~" she offered in her general teasing manner. This caused some light confusion in Miyuki, who was still leaning against Takumi. "Eira-nee..." she started. "Oh, right... this is Serde Astaroth, he's Nii-sama's Knight, and an awesome guy~ He was really nice when I was building my peerage before I got Youmu. Ryuume Miyuki is my second Bishop, I got her a while ago, but I haven't been back for a while, sorry for the late introduction~" she said of the only male belonging in the peerage of her elder brother. "Sugoi..." would be the response of Miyuki who'd never met this man before but instantly understood the connection to the would be man who'd upset Eira in the past few days.

"You flatter me," said the man named Serde Astaroth, as he performed a light bow with his right hand over his chest. Takumi, on the other hand, raised a brow when Eira spoke to this man. Izuna laughed from behind the group. "Aaand Ryuu-chan takes the lead again! What a steal for lolli-boobs!" he said with a cheeky grin. Regardless of these words, Serde continued his interaction by speaking with Miyuki and Takumi. "It is my understanding that you two were the ones involved in that farce of a Rating Game. Allow me to apologize for any trouble that halfwit brother of mine caused the three of you. I'd have killed him myself if allowed. It's nice meeting you, Ryuume Miyuki, Yasukawa Takumi," he said with another bow meant for both parties.

"Hai. Yoroshiku," said Takumi, who still wore the same grin. Serde saw the expression on the boy's face, taking note of one thing as he left and walked past Sirtreize. "Your hypnotism is obvious. Did you really need to take it far enough for him to do that?" he asked regarding the position still held by Takumi's hands. With a laugh, Sirtreize replied quickly. "That part wasn't me; it was Izuna-kun."

"... Sure."

A grin crossed Eira's face as Serde finished speaking to her, accusing her of flattery. "Hardly~" Eira mentioned. True to her own words, it would be pretty common knowledge that Serde was the type of man that Eira herself enjoyed looking at, the agree-ability of his personality not withstanding, she really wouldn't have been as upset about being in the man's company. Moving right along it seemed Izuna was content to annoy Eira in the way he'd been doing since Takumi's acquisition, her left eye twitched ever so slightly. "Izuna, you're going to give everyone complexes if you keep saying stuff like that..." she mentioned, knowing it would do nothing to detour the lad from his activity of choice. After this Serde, went so far as to apologize to the other members of her peerage for the apparent actions of his younger brother and even offered a bow to them both. Miyuki's eyes widened as she didn't expect this sort of kindness for any reason outside of the peerage she'd been part of. "A-a-arigatou gozaimasu, Yoroshiku." she finally managed that same blue tint to her face. As for the matter being discussed by her brother and his Knight, Eira strangely enough corroborated the Crimson Satan's story. "He's right, my devious little fox boy did this. He's been doing stuff like this a lot lately~ I don't think he can help his teasing," she said seemingly fine with all of this in spite of the fact that she was currently one of the objects of that young man's actions. "She's right, Izu-senpai's a meanie," Miyuki affirmed seeming to have gathered herself enough to look back at Izuna and stick her tongue out at him for his wayward commentary.

Beyond this little greeting another one was coming, a woman dressed in dark blue dress with a little cleavage showing made her approach, choosing to stand beside Sirtreize with wide eyes. "Did I hear you right, did you say your little sister claimed a Heavenly Dragon? And won one of your horrible odds games?" she asked with a grin spreading across her face. Eira managed to look stunned as she never expected to see this woman, up close. "That's impressive, Congratulations you three~" she said as she pushed her french braid over her shoulder with a wild mess of raven locks atop it as if she was amused.

"Don't blame Izu-senpai. He's just trying to push everyone out of their shell," Takumi stated to those who were chastising Izuna's actions. Izuna himself felt strangely about this rebuttal, but it was Sirtreize who spoke on this behavior from Takumi. "... Yeah, maybe I did go a bit far on this one." No matter the potential issues of Sirtreize hypnotizing Takumi, the young Pawn himself seemed at ease... though likely due to being hypnotized.

The next person to approach was none other than one of the four Satans, Elsa Leviathan herself. Her first words were also for the Satan Lucifer. "El~! I'm glad you could make it, and without sparing a moment of preparation time. How long does it take you to leave home looking so great? Three weeks?" he asked, offering a form of greeting quite commonly employed for this Devil's sake. "And of course she did! What other Devil would end up with one of the Heavenly Dragons in her peerage, if not for my darling sister? As for the win, I called it ages ago. I bet you're happy you didn't take that bet. Szavelneas owes me big time now!"

In response to another congratulatory message, Takumi lifted a brow. There was a certain regal air about this woman that he could not go without noticing, so he found himself giving her a once-over glance while wondering what made her differ from others he'd been gazing at thus far. Either way, he met her speech with a confident smile. "Arigatou gozaimasu," he said. At this point, Sirtreize stepped up to Elsa's side to offer the woman's introduction. "Forgive my manners. Eira and company, allow me to introduce the lady Elsa Leviathan. Isn't she marvelous?"

"I think I should award points for camaraderie, but... you definitely over did it, Nii-sama~" she said of the defense of Izuna's antics. "Though, I don't think he would have relaxed this much otherwise... so I'll call it fair for now," mentioned Eira. Of course, she could have simply hypnotized the lad herself, but she didn't like altering the moods of her peerage if she could avoid it. Especially for the newer members who didn't know it was one of her included skills.

Soon after this the group was greeted by another person. Her brother soon laid on charm in a rather interesting manner, and the raven haired woman could only chuckle in reply. "Kufufufu~ You say that every time, and it still doesn't manage to get old," said the woman apparently called 'El' by people close to her. Moving right along, it seemed Sirtreize was content to gush over his younger sister, much to the expected from the man. "I thought you were just like this about your sister when she wasn't around... but no... this is just you," she said which made Eira groan audibly. She could only imagine her brother embarrassingly gushing about her accomplishments all over the place. "I didn't take the bet, because you were way too excited about it. I don't trust your enthusiasm, even when I think it's blinded by your affection for your little sister. I feel bad for Szavel, though, owing favors to the Crimson Satan is a bad look~" she said with a casual eye roll.

Soon enough she was being formally introduced to the younger sister of previously mentioned Crimson Satan and her peerage, the male of this group, took his congratulatory statement at face value. The crimson haired young woman gave a gentle bow as well. "Arigatou gozaimasu, and Nii-sama is right, you're quite marvelous. It's great to meet you," Eira mentioned. She'd been about to explain the nature of this woman but it would be Miyuki who was excited. "Sugoi, she's the Satan Leviathan, she uses Ice-Magic and she's the strongest female devil! It it it..." a smile came to Eira's face, as the young girl began to stutter in her excitement. "Deep breath..." she said casually which made the girl blush and inhale. "It's great to meet you!~" Miyuki finally finished, which made a grin came to Eira's face. Elsa for her part looked amused, finding this small girl to be funny. "Oh? You must use it too~ I gotta say, I respect the decision to keep a cold hand on the peerage~" mentioned the woman. She found this entire moment entertaining nonetheless and could at least see at face value the reason this man was so engrossed in his younger sister's development. She had interesting taste.

"Don't worry, El. I say just as much about you when we're apart as well," he said to compare the other Satan to how he spoke of his sister. Leaning toward the black-haired Devil, he spoke more, even winking as the words left his mouth. "I even dream of you, if it makes you feel better. We could relive some of those if you like."

Takumi remained curious as to who this woman was, but soon enough, it was surprisingly Miyuki who went about explaining her identity. Since the girl seemed to be freaking out, Takumi finally removed his hand from her bosom and placed it upon her head instead, without bothering to change the fact that he still had an arm wrapped around the lass. "Another Satan? Sugoi," he said, only to be interrupted by Izuna before additional words could leave his mouth. "Satan Leviathan, and one of only two Devils ever strong enough to be named a Super Devil. She's out of your league, kid; stick to the ones that are still in reach~" he teased. In response to this, though, Takumi only wondered what thing. "Super Devil?"

"Oh? Well that is surprising... I would wonder what you say, but given the sort of things you do I can only imagine what you dream about~" El said, seeming to fall right into this flirtatious little trap. Still, Eira was pleased enough that this conversation didn't concern her that she let her guard down and happily got to gaze upon her peerage members helping each other out. It would seem, Izuna was still on hand for useful information as he came up with the term Super Devil, but this just seemed to make Takumi more confused as he didn't know things like that existed. "Hai, Elsa Leviathan is known as the strongest female devil and an Ultimate-Class devil beyond what is standard for those, known as a Super Devil. A title she shares with Nii-sama. They are apparently really scary people~" she mentioned, though she had no fear of her own brother in most cases, she could at least understand how they got their reputations. This generation of Devils was apparently much stronger than the previous for whatever reason. She explained this, just as another raven haired woman made her way to this little gathering place. She had eyes which were glowing golden and she was wearing a deep red dress with a keyhole opening in the back of it.

"You could just invite her over to the house if you're going to do this. I've been waiting and I want to meet the new additions," said a woman who seemed to lack patience among other things. A grin came to Eira's face in this moment as it seemed they were in for yet another visitor to their little circle. "Gomennasai, Cin-nee... I didn't mean to keep them from you. Revil here? I haven't seen him in ages..." mentioned Eira.

"I could easily show and tell later, if that... tickles your fancy." Sirtreize continued his banter with the Satan Leviathan as if others weren't even present. Of course, since Eira's peerage was busy talking amongst themselves about Elsa, he did not feel strangely at all about this. One could even say he would not have felt strangely regardless of the goings-on outside of his own doings. "You know, there's always..." Whatever Sirtreize intended to say to the other Satan, would not be said at all. This was due to the appearance of another black-haired woman, who happened to be very closely related to Sirtreize. Her first words would be to the man himself, as seemed to be the pattern at the party thus far. "Cin? I figured you would still be upstairs," he said while erecting his posture, raising his right hand to its respective hip. "I wouldn't dare go back home during such a major event. After the festivities, though..." With that said, Sirtreize hazarded another glance in the direction of Elsa, followed by an equally suggestive one toward the woman dubbed "Cin" by Eira and himself.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast