Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Territory

"Really now? Sirtreize, you're a treat really..." she started and also lost whatever she was going to say was lost upon the entrance of the new woman. Such a look and bit of speech made the eyes of Elsa widen just a tad as she was joined by another dark haired woman. The woman now doubly addressed as Cin seemed to be fine with this on both fronts, the suggestive look passed from this man to the newest coming raven haired woman would be noticed and answered in a most direct way. "I already said invite her over, you don't have to ask me twice," said the woman much to the surprise of Elsa who seemed stunned given she realized what was going on. "Wow, you two really are different, but whatever I'll stop by some time later..." she said taking it as her cue to disappear for a bit to avoid a potentially embarrassing conversation on her part.

"Yare yare, Cin-nee, I think you just embarrassed a Super Devil~" chimed Eira who seemed to find this whole thing amusing regardless of the fact. "Sairevil is around here somewhere, I sent him down a few minutes before I came down, and it isn't as if it's the first time I've embarrassed a Super Devil..." mentioned this woman with those glowing golden eyes. Miyuki seemed stunned by what she'd just witnessed, though Eira had previously said her entire family was just as bad as Sirtreize she hadn't expected to see it literally. In this moment, Eira would make proper introductions. "Gomen, I forgot about the introduction for a second. This is Ryuume Miyuki she's the Bishop we picked up over winter break. And this is Yasukawa Takumi, he's my pawn, the Red Dragon Emperor and about three days in on his Devil life, so take it easy on him yeah?" she said thinking about it more before deciding how to introduce this woman. "This is Cinder Fall, she's... the Genius Magician, and my brother's Queen, and his wife." she added at the end causing the eyes of Miyuki to widen greatly. Cinder Fall to her credit found herself looking over both Miyuki and Takumi and could obviously see her husband's influence on this young man, as he still had a hand resting upon Eira's bosom. She could also see her sister-in-law was no less open than the rest of their family considering that she didn't seem to have the slightest worry about this. "Did she just say, she took a three day old Devil into a Rating Game with horrible odds?" she asked her husband for clarification, because she was almost certain that was among the craziest thing she'd ever heard.

"Of course, of course." True enough, Sirtreize could expect his wife to react in such a way after so many years, but what was apparently new to him, was the following reaction of Elsa. The Satan woman claimed she would be stopping by their home some time later, and though she made her exit thereafter, he gathered that she wasn't leading him astray. "Hai. See you later, El," he said as his free left arm found its place around the waist of Cinder. As the woman spoke of embarrassing a Super Devil in the past, Sirtreize sighed before chiming his agreement. "She's right; Her stories are torture," he claimed.

Moving on, Eira took care of the introductions between her new servants and Cinder. From all she said, Cinder seemed to pay special attention to the idea that she had taken such a young Devil into a Rating Game with virtually impossible odds. "Sort of. Really, she said she took a three day-old Red Dragon Emperor into a Rating Game with horrible odds. I think it's that part that makes this a little more reasonable, don't you? Check this out: I watched the fight, and our Dragon friend here actually made a few major contributions to the match. He was a great follow up to the equally-useful Miyuki-chan here. Also, you're one to talk when you and I were in a Rating Game the day you became a Devil."

A grin spread across Eira's face. "You'll have to tell an embarrassing story sometime, Cin-nee, and make up for Nii-sama embarrassing me all day..." Eira mentioned, pouting slightly, given the amount of torment her brother had managed to lay down between his moments of helpfulness she wondered if it would even make much of a difference.

Sirtreize went on to explain that his younger sister had taken a three day old Dragon Emperor into a Rating Game with horrible odds, and claimed to have watched the entire match and seen the contributions of both Miyuki and Takumi and found them both to be good and overly helpful. Such praise, even indirectly made Miyuki blush and Eira smile, as she was quite proud of her young peerage and the things they managed to pull off in their recent victory. "Well, that doesn't really compare. Yes, I was a brand new Devil at the time, but we already had a pact, and... I already knew what I was doing..." she said. Thinking it over a bit more she continued. "Still, he pulled it off in impossible odds, so, I can do nothing but offer my congratulations to you both for what you've managed here," finished the raven haired young woman. "Welcome both of you, I hope you enjoy being part of our family and take good care of Eira here~ I hope she's not as much of a handful as he is..." she said cutting her eyes towards her husband. This also made Eira have an exasperated sigh, as far as she was concerned she wasn't much like her brother at all. It seemed that something about the family Gremory was quite strange but regardless, Miyuki was determined to do her part. "Hai, I'll do my best. And Eira-nee isn't a handful at all, she's so nice..." Miyuki managed to say. Eira's eyes widened just a bit considering what this young woman always had to say about her. "Ara? Nii-sama you watched the whole fight how?" she asked, remembering that entire fight and wondering how much of it the Crimson Satan had witnessed.

Sirtreize was taken aback by Eira's request of Cinder. This showed rather obviously on his visage, and if that wasn't enough, he commented as well. "Oi! That was from a place of love, not spite! You're just being vengeful," he said in a faux huff. The next words to leave his mouth were once again for his wife, who thought the difference between herself and the new Devil before them was something to take note of. "You knew what you were doing, and he's a Dragon. That sounds about the same to me."

Takumi chuckled in response to Cinder's hopes. He couldn't know what to expect as far as Sirtreize being a handful to deal with, but he could at least make a few assumptions based on what he'd seen today. "Iie. She's been great; I'm looking forward to being around here," he said of the woman whose breast remained in his grasp. Eira also had words for her brother again, related to his ability to view the entire Rating Game. Sirtreize managed to seem surprised by this query. "What do you mean how? I was there the whole time; I even said hello on my way out, before that Fallen Angel interrupted."

It seemed Sirtreize saw some great difference in the reason between Eira wanting to hear embarrassing stories about him, and why he'd been embarrassing her the entire day. "Vengeful~ 'Even help from Satan can't stop your fury'..." she said looking to her brother with narrow eyes. "You said these words... you wanted this..." she said, though it was still just teasing, she wasn't really upset she just didn't like being embarrassed so easily, and it seemed to be something her brother did without even trying. A smirk came from Cinder in this moment as she appreciated the words applied to his little sister. "Oh? Did something awesome then? Got mad and showed off. Out with it then... what did she do?" asked Cinder Fall, seeming to know that Eira probably wouldn't say anything herself.

Soon after though, her own peerage seemed to do an even better job uplifting her. As both of the participants of her recent Rating Game, seemed to take their welcome from Sirtreize's wife, as well mentioning that both enjoyed Eira and that she wasn't so much a problem as her elder brother was. "Minna..." now she was embarrassed for completely different reasons. "Such an honest girl, even now..." Cinder commented, before her husband mentioned to his sister that he'd greeted her before a Fallen Angel had showed up. Eira spent several moments trying to think of such an interaction, but the only thing she could remember from that point, was a small black cat rubbing against her legs. "The only thing that happened then was a black cat rubbing against, me... you can turn yourself into a cat? Why didn't I know you could do that... can I do that?" she asked incredulously. If this was the case then her brother had seen far too much, and it was likely the young girl would die from embarrassment at some point this day, as if knowing this Cinder added a bit more to her earlier sentiment of a story. "Also I've got you. I'll think of something good to tell you~" she said promising a story to embarrass the Crimson Satan.

Sirtreize couldn't really argue with words from his own mouth, yet some part of him felt those words were being twisted in some way. He supposed in the end, Eira would at some point be told a story from his past that he would never personally mention, but for now, he would take an opportunity to tell Cinder another story about Eira. "Of course! Eira here went and used the Power of Destruction on poor little Onoko. The way she used it, she damn near killed him before he could be retired. I weakened the blast though; I had to make my deal with the boy first." True enough, the only reason Sirtreize intervened was to strike a deal for Astaroth's territory in an underhanded way, and he had to seize the opportunity once he was certain Eira would win the battle. Otherwise, he would have easily left her to obliterate the other young Devil, and he would have been the first to congratulate her as well.

It seemed Eira herself remained more interested in how Sirtreize was present during the Rating Game, going on to confirm that he took the form of a cat, and even asking if it was a power she also possessed. "There are plenty of things you don't know I can do, and you'll never find out about most of them. But yes, I can do that. As for your ability... well, much like everything else, isn't that up to you?"

Eira definitely took notice of the fact that her brother couldn't argue against points he'd made himself. Even so, it seemed that he was not yet done, regaling in Eira's victory. He went on to explain to Cinder Fall, how the young heiress had managed to best an opponent stronger than her, and to Cinder's credit she managed to look surprised. Those glowing eyes of hers shifted as she looked at Eira after receiving the news that she'd used the Power of Destruction in a way that had nearly killed someone faster than the retiring system would have registered the potential death. "Hm, Eira... I didn't know your tantrums had become so dangerous..." she said in a tone most teasing. "I wasn't throwing a tantrum," Eira mentioned, though she had a few days prior. She felt no need to mention this, and instead managed to rub a gloved hand over her face. "Oh, don't be like that, I'm really impressed, I didn't know you'd been working on anything like that..." she said. Eira simply sighed before explaining what she actually thought had happened. "I haven't really... I don't have that much control, so I just thought to use something he couldn't run from," she said thinking about it completely logically. Though she was decently gifted with her use of the Power of Destruction, there were others more talented than her, including her brother. This response made Cinder's brow raise questioningly, "Uh-huh, so he did piss you off," Cinder's hands rose in mock defeat, as the look in Eira's eyes told her all she needed to know. There were few things which caused truly violent rages from Eira, but from knowing this young woman for a long enough time, she knew exactly the sort of thing which would have made her rage so dangerous.

Eira managed to no longer be properly annoyed, and as her eyes left Cinder they moved to Sirtreize who went on to explain that he had many things on his list of skills that she'd never know about, but admitted to the ability of transforming himself into a cat. "Simple questions need simple answers, arigatou gozaimasu..." she said, in response to something that sounded dangerously close to an overshare, though she was quite used to that sort of thing from her brother. Eira couldn't imagine the kind of animal form she could take, but knowing there was potential for it, gave her the light desire to try it. She wouldn't admit to this though, as she didn't really like simply doing the same kinds of things her brother had already managed to do.

"It was a tantrum," Sirtreize interjected. As one who had seen the entire event unfold, he could easily draw the assumption that Eira remained furious from her first interaction with Onoko, and carried that fury through the Rating Game. That was all fine and dandy, but there were currently more imperative things than poking at Eira's tantrums. In fact, time was now running a bit short before the main event that lay behind the pretense of this party. "So, Eira... I hope you and your members have some leftover energy. This might still be a party in your honor, but the main attraction is your first scrimmage match as a participant in the Official Rating Games. I just assumed that would be fine with you, so I set things up ahead of time. Everyone here is waiting to see the match."

Eira found her left eye twitching as her brother mentioned her fight with Onoko had indeed been a tantrum. The crimson haired lass hadn't thought of it that way at all. The fact that Onoko's words at their first meeting had managed to make her mad, and seeing him again had rekindled that in addition to his ill prepared speech about her Peerage likely made that appear like a tantrum. "Was not..." she finished seeming not to care much about it. Sirtreize soon went on to explain that the real reason for the all the extra people at this gathering was that he'd planned a scrimmage for the them. "Of course you'd do something like that," Eira managed to say. This was exactly why she couldn't just enjoy the idea of this being a party. "Have a Rating Game with bad odds, and a horrible stipulation. And also in the same day, have a scrimmage, totally fair..." there was a roll of Eira's eyes. She expected something like this from her brother, but somehow finding out about it, only made it worse. Still, she had to be resigned to it, because obviously people here were expecting to see this thing, as annoying as she personally found it, it wouldn't change the fact that it was happening. "Not even arguing, against who?" The other females of her Peerage perked up, at least two had not been able to fight earlier when they wanted to, and the other felt she also had something to prove and could aim to do a bit better.

Though he knew Eira would be far from the biggest fan of this Rating Game idea, Sirtreize figured she would accept in the end. "Atta girl," he said to the knowledge that she, against her own inner desires, agreed to the Rating Game. Eira went on to question her opponent for this match, while certain members of her peerage - Izuna especially - were taken in by excitement. Instead of answering the lass' question, Sirtreize smiled and raised his right hand. A single click of his fingers was all he needed to do, to have the entirety of the party transported into a special area within the Dimensional Gap reserved for Rating Games. Eira and her peerage would appear in their own reserved seating space connected to a massive stadium, while the opposite area housed Sirtreize, Cinder... and the rest of Sirtreize's peerage. All the other party-goers were placed in the observers' stands, bar two Satans who'd function as announcers/officiators of the match. Of these two Satans was one previously mentioned Szavelneas: The pink-haired, glasses-wearing Satan Beelzebub. Cameras and monitors linked visuals between Eira's room, Sirtreize's room, the crowd, and the announcers' table. The pink-haired male named Szavelneas was the first to speak over a crowd that had already begun cheering for the upcoming battles.

"Welcome, one and all! We've all been patiently waiting for the start of the match, and here we are! Sirtreize Lucifer and his members in their first Rating Game in ages, against Eira Gremory in a scrimmage to celebrate her ability to enter true Rating Games! Today, we introduce Gremory-chan to the Dice Figure Game we all know and love, after a farce of a game she had to get here. Bear with us for an additional moment while my partner here explains the rules of this game."

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast