The group of angry adults were now yelling their greviences about the young teen presently stopped by Aine. As she stood she brought the boy up by the back of his neck a quizzical expression on her face. "Nice job, catching that brat." said one. "He stole all my money!" chimed in another. "He's a menace pick-pocketing all our hard earned jewels." the crowd seemed out for blood but then Aine just laughed again.

"Hmm, something about this situation seems awful familiar." she said looking at the small boy, who while a bit dusty looked rather well cared for. Such a boy being a thief didn't really make sense. Even so, Aine couldn't well let such a petty crime keep going. "Sou ka. This is how I met Iris." she murmured as the boy's eyes seemed to light up as he rolled around to look up at the blue haired woman. "Nani!? You know Nee-chan!?" he questioned with wide eyes. A grin crossed Aine's face. "Yep." she said seeming to completely ignore the angry crowd. "Fork over the kid. And our cash." they all chimed. A smirk crossed the young woman's face as she shook her head no.

"I can't hand him over, that'd be bad, he didn't mean it the way you think. But I can make him give back everything he took." she said to the crowd who seemed lulled and to the teens imploring eyes, she nodded. "Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen. Give it back." she said to the young man who only seemed to be a bit disappointed. "But I can't I need it." he said looking glum. This only made Aine smile. "Well, I know that, but if you didn't earn it... you can't lead by example. And I know why you need it... so trust me, okay?" she asked of the boy with that same warm benevolent smile she was always giving others (Sasuke excluded). This would result in the little boy emptying various pockets on his person. Each with a pouch or item that belonged to a member of the crowd. The people all looked on astounded as the boy seemed to give up more and more of their items into this large pile and were more and more applauded by the amount he'd actually managed to steal.