"Nice to meet you too, Camus." the girl said. She still had nothing to say about the overly generous donation, but she couldn't really do anything but accept it knowing that it pushed her over the edge to the goal she thought she wouldn't reach for a couple more months at least. Beyond that since they'd now had a proper introduction she felt less awkward about this situation as a whole, still as he mentioned that he wasn't looking for them in particular but expected to meet some of them, a minor look of disappointment spread across her face. "Aww, and here I thought you were gonna say you were one of the lone mages looking for a home with us. That's disappointing, I hadn't met a Celestial Spirit Mage before." she said pouting just a little but she supposed every nice mage in existence couldn't simply join Fairy Tail. If they did, there would be no one left for the other guilds. Still, she wasn't here to recruit this young man. "Oh well... I suppose I can't expect every conversation to end in recruitment." she mentioned. She kind of felt like a young man like this belonged with their group, he was very similar to the kinds of people who were normally found inside the guild known as Fairy Tail, and the young woman wasn't sure she could let this go completely.