Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magnolia Town

"Nice to meet you too, Camus." the girl said. She still had nothing to say about the overly generous donation, but she couldn't really do anything but accept it knowing that it pushed her over the edge to the goal she thought she wouldn't reach for a couple more months at least. Beyond that since they'd now had a proper introduction she felt less awkward about this situation as a whole, still as he mentioned that he wasn't looking for them in particular but expected to meet some of them, a minor look of disappointment spread across her face. "Aww, and here I thought you were gonna say you were one of the lone mages looking for a home with us. That's disappointing, I hadn't met a Celestial Spirit Mage before." she said pouting just a little but she supposed every nice mage in existence couldn't simply join Fairy Tail. If they did, there would be no one left for the other guilds. Still, she wasn't here to recruit this young man. "Oh well... I suppose I can't expect every conversation to end in recruitment." she mentioned. She kind of felt like a young man like this belonged with their group, he was very similar to the kinds of people who were normally found inside the guild known as Fairy Tail, and the young woman wasn't sure she could let this go completely.

"A home, huh? I hadn't considered such a thing." Camus had once been a Mage in search of a Guild to call home, but he was never able to actually get into one. Since going through such a rut, he simply stopped trying, and chose to be a person to do jobs that most Guilds would consider beneath them. "Well... not in a few years, anyway. I probably still don't meet the standards of a Guild, even today. I never did before I went freelance."

It seemed that Camus had a reply to Iris' bit about joining a guild to look for a home. And what he actually had to say made the young woman's eyes widen significantly. After that she covered her mouth with a hand a giggle escaping her before she could stop the sound. And then a full on laugh, she was simply utterly surprised that anyone thought they weren't capable of joining a guild based on something a silly as standards. After a few seconds the girl seemed to get herself together, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. "What? I don't know where you've been trying to join, but Fairy Tail doesn't have such standards. As long as Big Sis says yes... anyone can join... no matter what." she said with a curt nod. It would seem that Iris was quite sure of this, her Guild Master was apparently not the type of person to care about standards... and seemed to agree with people joining based solely on some other merit. "So, what do ya' say? Wanna go talk to Sis and see what she says... after all, no one should be without a home if they want one." she with a small smile on her face. She had been told something similar by the young woman who'd recruited her a couple of years back. Fairy Tail was more a guild a family members than simple mage associates. But this wasn't easy to grasp until you got yourself into the thick of things.

The thought of such a famed Guild being without the standards he had become accustomed to was quite the surprise for the blonde man. But, the woman before him seemed to be an honest enough person for him to believe her in this instance. Whomever this 'Big Sis' was, she must have been a very lackadaisical person within her Guild. "I didn't intend to randomly join a Guild when I came here... But part of me doesn't want to pass up the opportunity. I guess I'll come along, at least."

The smile on the girl's face didn't seem to waiver. She seemed to think she'd made a big catch considering she'd both completed her goal for the day and found a potential new person for her guild all before dinner time. With a huge grin on her face she began to walk in the direction of the guild through Magnolia Town. "Hai hai, you won't regret it. Let's go then!~" she said seemingly excited about the prospect. This young girl had a charmingly easy going personality and she at the very least seemed very proud of her guild. She knew it likely seemed odd that they didn't have real standards for entry, but everyone back at Fairy Tail seemed more like a family and they were all stronger for it... in her opinion anyways. If all went well she'd lead this young man right through town and up to the front doors of the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters.

The Wizard Saint Uriel set foot in Magnolia Town alongside one Aine Chase, Master of the Guild Fairy Tail located in the very same town they had arrived in. Never had he stumbled upon this place via conventional methods such as walking. In fact, his only time appearing in Magnolia had been earlier this same day, when he was somehow teleported into the sky above the Fairy Hills dormitory building. "Sugoi. I see why so much of Sorcerer Weekly takes place here. The atmosphere changes as soon as you step into the town."

"Ore?" questioned the young woman who seemed to be a bit confused. She realized after a few seconds that the Wizard Saint known as Uriel had probably never properly been to this town before this moment. Which made her wonder how he ended up falling from the sky at Fairy Hills. He hadn't even walked through town to get there, and the thought of that was pretty disappointing. "It's surprising you've never been here before. It's a lively place. Sorcerer Weekly loves the atmosphere here. They are a bit of fun to watch whenever they do photo shoots here. Though many of us are banned from their sets for various reasons." she said as she moved through the streets at a leisurely pace. After all she already knew her destination, she had no problem with allowing this one a chance to see the sights.

"Everyone loves it here.~" she chimed, knowing that she also felt the same way. Aine would only continue talking after that mostly because she was simply that friendly. "You should totally check out the sights, if you get the chance. There is something here for everyone~" she said simply as she made her way through this place taking a deep breath and liking the way the air tasted in the town, which was one of many reasons she enjoyed living here.

"So I hear," Uriel replied to acknowledge his prior understanding of Fairy Tail members and their reputation with Sorcerer Magazine. Even with this being the case, though, Sorcerer Magazine seemed to really enjoy Fairy Tail as a Guild, likely due to the material said Guild constantly had for its articles. "It certainly is a wonderful place. Perhaps you could show me around one day? I have no Guild of my own, so I surely have no jobs or anything to occupy my time otherwise."

"Everyone knows, we have such a bad reputation. We're such a weird group of troublemakers." she said wistfully of herself and her guild. Though many of them were exceedingly kind-hearted but usually that got them into an unnecessary bit of trouble. One such moment would be coming up pretty soon. Aine and her companion of the moment were turning the corner headed to a pastry shop that Aine frequented. "Sure, I wouldn't mind showing you around a bit..." she mentioned, still that nagging bit of caution at the back of her mind, but that was soon replaced as the woman was run into face first by a young redhead lad with spiky hair and his face painted with a tear drop under each of his green eyes. As he crashed into her, there were several people chasing after him and the young lad tried to keep running a blush on his face as he fell face first into rather cushion filled cleavage.

"Eh, sorry. Gotta go. They're after me." he said trying to scramble up but only further falling into the woman who seemed stunned then laughed outright. She'd simply hug the young man to keep him from moving further, causing him to lose his face and breath in her massive boobs. "Yare, yare... what's the rush?" she mentioned only to see a crowd of seemingly angry adults coming to a halt before her.

"Lucky~!" he said when the woman agreed to show him around. A few steps and a few puffs from his pipe later, and Uriel found himself watching a young lad pressed into the bosom of the newest addition to the Ten Wizard Saints. Following this, there was a strange group of individuals approaching as well, and though they halted before Aine, Uriel stepped up to her side and let his gaze fall upon this group. "This looks fun," he commented.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast