"The smell of a Dragon is pretty hard to mistake. I'm not saying she's a Dragon Slayer, but she's definitely been around Dragons before. I wanna find out why."

When Uriel returned to Aine's location, she once again decided to address something he'd done recently. In this particular case, the man shrugged while looking out into the crowd of Fairy Tail Mages. "It would have been rude to keep it. That child probably didn't have it in him to push through the crowd when it first hit. I could only wonder how one that young would react when they finally reached something, only to have it immediately taken away from them. The world is too harsh as it is to let something so trivial pile on top of other stresses in a child's mind, isn't it?"

Meanwhile, the very same child Aine and Uriel spoke of was eating the slice of cake he'd been offered when he was addressed by none other than the Crystal Mage Iris. Taking a moment to wipe icing off the corner of his mouth and taste it, he looked toward the man Iris drew attention to. "I've never seen him. I just figured he was here to join, but who cares; he gave me the last slice of the best cake!" the boy said with a large, sparkling grin before cramming more of said cake into his face. With the swollen cheeks that came with this large bite, he returned his attention to Iris and spoke to her directly. "I'm fine, by the way. I figured you would have taken a job by now."