Iris was quiet once more, it seemed that her guildmate felt the need to question her behavior beyond her particular explanation. This was starting to annoy the raven haired girl in a way that would soon become very obvious. But she'd let the woman speak because she still wasn't quite rude enough to interrupt. Meanwhile, the young man known as Axel, seemed to be having difficulty finding the right words. "Don't hurt yourself, Axel... I'm waiting when it finally comes to you~" she said.

"You know, I have no problem taking advice. Good intentions being what they are and all." started Iris only to continue on with a similar. "Don't speak to me about the trials as if I haven't been preparing for them, it isn't as if sideshows and the like are all I do, I have the highest clear count of any under S-rank Mage as far as captures and monster hunts are concerned. Solo. I only don't bother with S-class missions, because I know the S-class trials come down to being every individual for themselves... and knowing that I won't have back up every single time, I wanted to prepare myself not to be dependent. So, I'm not." she mentioned as she leaned forward her head resting in the palm of her hand as if she was bored. And it was while this happened that Axel finally remembered what it was he wanted to say and when he did the black haired girl cut her blue eyes towards him her lips coming together into a tight line and her brows raising. "Hm, well at least you're honest." she said only to gesture to Eve. "This one is obviously bored enough to want to fight but doesn't know how to just ask." A grin came to Iris' face in this moment because she'd decided what she was going to do about this situation. "So... tell me Eve, are you really trying to take a beat down?" the girl said, such aggression was usually unseen from this girl. But perhaps she was a bit more like the rest of her peers than her normal demeanor would let on?