Aine palmed her face when she heard this young man's reaction to his ownership of four of the Golden Zodiac Keys. "Holds a third of the Zodiac, doesn't realize how amazing it is." she mentioned. Upon hearing his answer to her question the rubbing of her face only became more obvious, hiding her expression for a moment but words were still falling from her face after. Like she was figuring out what was going on here given this young man's response. "Nice guy who just wants to do good for others. Giving away his money and his work for free just because he can. Iris, you vouch for this guy right?" she asked of the girl who gave a quick nod before she offered a real response. "He saw my afternoon show and donated to me without having any idea who I was. And when I tried to give it back, he insisted I keep it... it was a months rent Sis. He's a good guy, promise." she finished only to return to her conversation with the young man known as Axel. "Oh, 100,000 jewel to a random apparently struggling Mage. Nice indeed. Alright then. Welcome to Fairy Tail." she said with a smile. She reached behind the bar and came up with a large stamp. "Now then, where do you want your stamp?" she asked she always gave a choice in this sort of thing, and with that in mind the Guild Master would wait with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile Iris was being asked a very specific question by her companion of the moment, which would have been fine, but the follow up question was kind of invasive. Upon hearing it her face and ears went an rather intense shade of red and her eyes widened just a bit. She'd then cover her face with her hands while furiously shaking her head back a forth. "No, nothing like that, I actually just met my goal for getting set up at Fairy Hills, and now I am going to take over as Barmaid down here. I uh... still don't have a boyfriend. But I can't say I've actually been looking for one or anything." she said uncovering her still red face. "That was a bit embarrassing Axel~ But I get it... sorry you haven't found anything worth doing in a while. I am sure something good will come up eventually." she offered with a smile. All the while the two girls at the table were fuming at this girls' apparent show with their intended. So much, that they'd stopped arguing and started plotting against her instead.