When this information was listed in such a way, she supposed she couldn't really argue with the sketchiness of the individuals who had been part of that friend group. Even so, this girl had never had a problem with any of them, and still couldn't bring herself to really believe anyone who had been part of Fairy Tail when she was younger, was actually capable of so serious a betrayal. As Aine had said earlier, even their mean members were nice, and she still rather honestly believed that at the very least, Naruto and Konan weren't bad people. She couldn't actually speak for Sasuke though. "Well, everyone has secrets think of all the stuff you have to know. But if no one has ever asked them what they were, we can't expect them to tell us. But I will give you suspicious behavior... also I don't bet money, I work way too hard for it." said the girl with the slightest bit of seriousness to what had been a pretty light conversation.

As it moved on though, she found herself chuckling. "Also you can't say you aren't always looking for a fight, right after saying that you want to fight. That's contradictory, but I understand doing work to keep busy and in shape. I probably take more missions that most anyone just because of my random goals." she said. Knowing that most didn't think about their lives the same way she did. Her main life goal had been to set up herself to have a place to stay so that she could freely participate in the upcoming S-class trials. And with enough safety net to be able to keep living there, even if she didn't become an S-class this time around... not that she thought she wouldn't given the other potential prospects aside from their newest recruit she was pretty sure she could win over.