Name: Aerith Gainsborough
Nicknames:
Race: Reincarnated Devil | Human (Formerly)
Affiliations: Sirtreize Lucifer
Appearance: Aerith wears a shin-length pink dress that buttons up the front and a red bolero jacket. She wears brown boots and metal bracers on her wrists and leather belts around the edges of her jacket sleeves. Aerith's long light brown hair is plaited with a large pink ribbon; within the ribbon she keeps the white orb given to her by her mother. Segmented bangs frame Aerith's face and she has emerald green eyes.
Personality:

Ranking: High-Class Devil | Pawn (4 Pieces)

Powers & Abilities:

Equipment:

Twilight Healing: Twilight Healing has the ability to heal humans, Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels alike. The Twilight Healing, however, can only heal injuries and is incapable of regenerating amputated limbs, reducing exhaustion, or curing sicknesses. Its healing powers can also be sent as a projectile, but it is less effective than the direct touch. With enough work, it could also send out its healing power throughout an area, and even selectively heal only the allies there without healing enemies.

Swan Veil Enveloping: Aerith's Sub-Species Balance Breaker. Her Twilight Healing is different from others. It has a child of the swan Cygnus from ancient times sealed within it. As such, Aerith's Balance Breaker is a Breakdown the Beast which applies a swan-like armor to her body. The armor takes a skimpy appearance that resembles a metal bikini. It covers her chest with swan wings, and features a tiara in the shape of a swan's neck and head, with tiny wings accenting the sides. Aside from this, Aerith is given armored boots and gloves, and a small skirt attachment, which looks like swan feathers, to her undergarments. Aerith's Balance Breaker amplifies her healing abilities to an almost absolute level. Anything bar fatal wounds can be healed by her instantly in this state, similar to - and even surpassing - the power of Phoenix Tears. She becomes able to heal from great distances by simply willing it to happen. She is also capable of healing continuously at such a rapid pace that it seems like no damage was dealt.

"I kill, I give life. I injure, I heal. There are none who escape from my hands. There are none who escape from my eyes.
May it be so that you are shattered.
I welcome the defeated, the aged. Surrender to me, learn from me, obey me.
May you be at rest.
Do not forget the song, do not forget the prayer, do not forget me. I relieve you of all burdens.
May it be so that there is no deception.
Retaliation unto forgiveness, betrayal unto belief, despair unto hope, darkness unto light, death unto life.
May you rest in my hands. Let there be mark of your sins. Eternal life is found only in death.
Forgiveness is before you, and so my incarnation vows."

- The Incantation