Upon hearing what Azazel had to say about knowing her, she couldn't help but chuckle just a little. It was quite true... it was hard for anyone to know if they actually knew her, upon knowing about her magics. But in this case, there was a fair bit of honesty and trust between the pair of them. "Yes, well... if it gives you something else to do besides pace, nothing wrong with wondering about that." she said only to clarify. "I've never felt the need to alter your memories of me. So, whatever you remember of me... is all you." she finished breaking this moment of eye contact lest she begin memorizing too many of his body's minutia.

When their conversation progressed though, this young man seemed only content to bring her into his discontent. Probably for the sake of his amusement. As such Calypso allowed her head to rest in her palm that oddly clawed glove on her hand making the sharp extensions stop just below her eye as cold steel met her skin. "I have no idea what the point would be. But if you want to share things with me... annoyance should be low on the list." Calypso said as she managed to allow her eyes to trace over his person once more.