Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Grimoire Heart] Airship

Upon hearing what Azazel had to say about knowing her, she couldn't help but chuckle just a little. It was quite true... it was hard for anyone to know if they actually knew her, upon knowing about her magics. But in this case, there was a fair bit of honesty and trust between the pair of them. "Yes, well... if it gives you something else to do besides pace, nothing wrong with wondering about that." she said only to clarify. "I've never felt the need to alter your memories of me. So, whatever you remember of me... is all you." she finished breaking this moment of eye contact lest she begin memorizing too many of his body's minutia.

When their conversation progressed though, this young man seemed only content to bring her into his discontent. Probably for the sake of his amusement. As such Calypso allowed her head to rest in her palm that oddly clawed glove on her hand making the sharp extensions stop just below her eye as cold steel met her skin. "I have no idea what the point would be. But if you want to share things with me... annoyance should be low on the list." Calypso said as she managed to allow her eyes to trace over his person once more.

"It's not like it ever mattered. If my memory of you is false, I have no qualms with what you have decided to slip into my brain," he said while beginning to move again. He was not quite pacing to and fro at this point; rather, he was beginning to walk in a circle around the room. Never did he unfold his arms as he did this, but he did return to aimlessly inspecting the mirrors in the vicinity, returning his gaze to Calypso when she spoke of his choice in shared things. "Oh, there's a list now? How intriguing. I was not made privy of this, so if such a list exist, do share its contents starting from the top."

"Oh?" she said finding it odd that this man would have no problems if she'd altered his memory. "Well, that is surprisingly accommodating." mentioned the woman as she watched Azazel return to his pacing. This, would have been a source of annoyance for her, but as he wasn't just right behind her doing it, it wasn't nearly as annoying as it had been in the previous moments. Actually, she found this whole situation to be rather amusing long term, so as he walked and spoke she decided what she would say, that clawed hand now shifting through mirrors below her as she took in the visages of various living beings trapped here.

"Azazel, there's always been a list. And there was no need to expressly share its contents, it should have been obvious already, but since you want to know~" she looked over in his direction drawing her fingers together runes began appearing in a long list moving in front of him. As this happened it would show various things she enjoyed having in an order which she would also speak aloud. This teeming dark-purple magic apparently just something she could do as well. "Beauty, I like that. Power, everyone likes that... Youth if you have that... Memories, I like people's memories." she said seeming to realize that Azazel technically fit all of these desirable things as a physical being. The words shifted, around the middle of this list appeared to be missing and at the bottom a random few words.

"Annoyances, pacing, insomnia." whatever was in between those sets of things was completely obscured though and whether this was done on purpose or simply because the list was abnormally long wouldn't be addressed by this woman immediately.

"Accommodating, sure. Surprising... it shouldn't be," Azazel replied. His movements halted when Calypso created a physical list in front of him. He was standing in front of it with his eyes scanning each word. True enough, much of what was on this list came as no surprise to him, and the top of the list was certainly a given. "So, that's why you're here. The top of this list will be found in my company more than anyone else's, obviously," he said in jest. The blurred words in this list were a mystery, but Azazel's forefinger soon found itself against the fifth listed word: the first of the unspecified things. "This one piques my interest. What is it?"

Calypso was now more amused than she should have been given this one's reaction. "Perhaps." she said only to move right along. As it got to the point where it seemed Azazel understood completely the white haired woman's motivations. At the very least, found them amusing enough to jest about them. "Well, yes... but you aren't the only powerful, beautiful, young man with memories in the world. I am sure I could find many if I felt like looking." she was also teasing. It wasn't often she found these things in combinations and personalities she felt like dealing with. So, Azazel was literally the best possible choice in this.

But he was also kind of annoying. And right at this moment he was proving this by wanting to know the fifth thing on the list. Her eyes flickered over the young man for just a moment and she sighed once more. "I give you a whole list, and you only really want to know the things that are hidden on it." she mentioned rolling her eyes ever so slightly. Why she'd hidden this information wasn't really clear. After all, she'd already said she'd not altered Azazel's memories at all, perhaps whatever was there was something she'd eventually feel the need to remove from his consciousness. But for now... she saw no real reason to hide it from him. The fifth word appeared, and it was oddly 'Passion'. "There the word you wanted to know. And yes it means what you think it means." she said her eyes cutting in his direction. Knowing that if his reaction was wrong, she'd likely just remove this conversation from his memory. As they were the only ones here it wouldn't make much of a difference no one would be able to tell him the truth of this moment.

Hayama swung himself back and forth, eventually gaining enough momentum to push himself forward and land inside the airship. He quickly scanned his surroundings and failed to notice anybody, which prompted him to close his eyes and uses his senses to pinpoint the closest member in his vicinity. That way he would be able to gain intel without much trouble. Though things followed a different way than he had anticipated. “This can’t be right. There are less than ten people inside.” He thought in shock. How was he supposed to learn new information if there were no foot soldiers? This reminded him the possibility that he wasn’t supposed to gain intel at all. “Sou ka. Now I see why Yondaime sent me here. The so-called reconnaissance part of this mission was to be completed by myself like this. In that case, I’ll move on to the next part of the mission.” he reassured himself, moving on to the destruction part of his mission.

Placing his hand on the floor, he performed the same technique that he used to arrive here. “Kuchiyose.” he declared silently, and summoned a multi-headed dog, a snake-tailed chameleon, a panda, an ox and lastly a rhino. Despite their usually great sizes, he had summoned average sized ones. This way they would be able to enter the interior of the ship and cause ruckus, map the airship out thanks to their linked vision and draw attention. As they all scattered in different directions, Hayama made his way to the highest point of the airship from the outside.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

"Nonsense. There are none greater in any of these fields. I am absolute," the man clarified. When Calypso made the unclear word on this list visible, Azazel lowered his hand which previously hovered over it. "No; I'm not at all interested specifically in what is missing. I was, on the other hand, almost certain I could make out the word here." Upon saying this, Azazel lowered his eyes to the revealed word on Calypso's list. When he read it properly, he grinned cheekily. "And look... I was right. And what an interesting thing it is to have here, fifth on a list of shared things."

Meanwhile, there was a tall and muscular male sitting in the ship's dining room. He was occupying himself with a delicious bowl of fresh, hot beef stew. This man, whose long, brown hair cascaded over his back and shoulders while being tied off at two ends over his chest, had his spoon raised to his mouth when a sudden quake nearby shook him just enough for the soup to fall from the spoon onto the table. "Mendokuse..." the man said in a deep, bellowing voice as he rose from his chair. When he stepped out of the dining room, he saw what appeared to be an rhinoceros in the hall. With narrow eyes, and an otherwise flat expression, he stared at the beast and wondered what it could have been doing on his Guild's airship. "What brings you here, my friend?" he said to the animal. Apparently, this man was very closely connected to the animal kingdom, but never did he stop to think that this creature was perhaps under the control of another individual.

This apparently young woman chuckled quite a bit after Azazel spoke of his apparent absoluteness. She couldn't well argue with him, so far she'd found no one else who fit all of these criteria, and it was much the reason she'd agreed to being in his company in this guild of his. With this in mind it seemed they were moving right along in conversation, to the point of that previously missing word from her list. As Azazel explained how he'd gotten to the point of wanting to know what was there, and almost being able to make it out she only scoffed. "Well, if you wanted to guess at it, I wouldn't have bothered revealing it." she said most snidely. His commentary about this particular thing on the list of things he was allowed to share with her she turned to have a proper look at the cheeky grin on his face. "Oh? And what is interesting about it? It seems quite normal to me..." she said while allowing her head to rest in the palm of her unoccupied hand, she looked a bit bored at this moment but in all honesty this would be the most interesting thing she'd done in days. And as such she'd continue with this line of questioning.

As one of his summoned animals finally reached a person, Hayama closed his eyes to focus on that particular summon’s vision. The man he saw approached the animal with care, which allowed the rhinoceros to get closer for a better view. Hayama shortly concluded that this person was strong, but not the type of strong he sought after. He let out a sigh, and dismissed all of his summons in a poof, knowing he had no other option. “Seems like I’ll have to get their attention myself. Not sure what kind of a guild master I’ll come across. To notice me this late… with my warning…” he talked to himself. Opening his right hand, some sort of energy seemed to compress inside eventually looking like air that kept whirling around itself. Of course, this wasn’t air but a compact version of his repulsive force. With a swift movement he slammed his hand on the surface beneath him. “Shinra Tensei!” he exclaimed, releasing the intensive force of the technique and making the entirety of the ship shake at its mercy.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

"Heh!" As the conversation progressed, Azazel nonchalantly raised his left hand, beginning to wave it around in the air as a simple, meaningless gesture while speaking. "Well, for it to seem normal to you, that could only mean--" Just then, Azazel felt his body... no, the ship beneath him beginning to tremble. His eyes narrowed as this occurred. He knew his subordinates were not the cause of such ruckus; they wouldn't dare. This was the work of an intruder. Heaving a sigh, Azazel closed his eyes. When they opened, both of his eyes were grey with ripple patterns branching out from the pupils. Five shadows of Azazel that were invisible to the naked eye were sent from his location throughout the ship to hasten the search for this annoyance. "Yare yare. Guests are so rude," he said as they moved about. One member of this shadow group found the cause of the disturbance in the form of a male figure. This man was obviously no associate of Grimoire Hearts. The shadow which found Hayama was given Azazel's will that this bothersome individual be removed from the ship immediately. As such, it moved forward with the intention of striking the man with its fist and knocking him off the mobile headquarters. This was not the first time someone had latched onto the airship. Others had attempted to do so before, but all had quickly found themselves assaulted by this "invisible force" and thrown down to their deaths.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast