Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Grimoire Heart] Airship

It seemed their conversation would continue and while it did, Calypso found herself chuckling until of course the ship moved. A phenomenon even she felt atop her crystal ball. A frown would come to her face as the previous sentence would go unfinished and instead a bit about rude guests would be given. But knowing of the activation of Azazel's magic, she didn't react beyond an annoyed huff. "Oh the children of the world. You would think they'd learn already not to board random sky ships they weren't invited to. I considered continuing to hide the ship... but that is also kind of boring." she said giving a nonchalant wave of her own with that clawed hand in the black haired man's general direction. "You were saying?" she asked wondering what that line of thought was leading to in this man's mind. And though she could have simply inserted herself into his memory and found out, it seemed like a waste of energy to do so, when she was just as likely to receive an answer without having to do anything. This was to the woman, business as usual, and whatever person had managed to find their way onto the ship wasn't her concern in the slightest. It was a uniquely free attitude this woman possessed in thinking about her guild.

It wasn’t much after that a shadow moved towards him and connected his fist with Hayama. With that, the man was thrown back into the air, knocked off from the airship. “Tch.” Though it wasn’t a problem. Although he had many ways to counter falling, such as summoning a bird, he had decided to act in offense. With his he released one big black sphere from his hands towards the ship. This would act as a center of gravity, drawing in gigantic masses of earth from below to create an enormous satellite. “Chibaku Tensei!” Hayama exclaimed as the chunks of dense earth advanced towards the airship with an enormous speed. Soon afterwards, the airship would be hit by dozens of gigantic rocks and the earth itself before being engulfed by them. This would be their end, or at least the end of the airship. After all, it would be pretty boring if this was all this great dark guild had to offer.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

"If you hid the ship all the time, they'd only end up running into us accidentally. At least having it visible deters the obviously more intelligent ones." Once he'd spoken these words, Azazel began walking casually toward Calypso, crossing his arms again as he began to recall what he'd been trying to say moments before the ship was shaken. Before he spoke, he stopped in front of the woman and leaned forward, bringing his forefinger to her chin. "In a roundabout way, I was trying to state that since we're both here and obviously have nothing better to do with our time, we may as well--" Yet again, Azazel was interrupted by the shaking of the airship. This time, however, it was far more intense. The ship was being destroyed from the outside. Such a feat could only be performed by a very strong Mage. More importantly, there was a need to escape the ship, and fast. "Mendokusai," Azazel said before performing not one, but eight acts of teleportation around the ship. He would take Calypso with him on these trips; one toward each member of the Seven Kin of Purgatory to retrieve them all. Afterwards, one final use of his teleport would bring himself, Calypso, and the Seven Kin to the top of the ship... or rather, the massive sphere of rock that resulted in the use of Chibaku Tensei on the ship. From here, Azazel looked down upon the man known as Hayama of Sabertooth.

"Our little pest is persistent. I suppose I should deal with this, hm? How shall I deal with this one?"

"I suppose there is truth in that." mentioned Calypso. Though now Azazel pretty much had her undivided attention. As he walked towards her she seemed to become infinitely more curious. One he arrived before her, his finger met her chin. Such an occurrence was rather rare, as there were dozens of enchantments upon this woman's person which usually kept people from making personal or physical contact with her. But she supposed that the rules she'd worked into those spells wouldn't apply to Azazel. It would seem rather interesting things were coming out of this black haired man's mouth and she was rather excited to see where it was going, only... the ship shook again. "Ugh... I am never going to hear the end of that sentence." she said, not in response to Azazel but about the shaking of their vessel. She knew what would be coming next and as such she simply waited and soon enough she found herself teleported to the top of a giant rock which was falling upon their airship with the other members of their guild and their leader.

Now being asked a very specific question, she shrugged still seated atop her crystal ball as if unamused. "You are asking? I figured he'd be in cinders already." the woman said a tad bit more ruthlessly than she normally managed to be. Of course, she'd been a bit annoyed by their constant interruptions and right at the moment she was sure there was something else she could be doing. "So, should I just wait on fixing the ship?"

Hayama quickly regained his balance by back flipping in the air and extending his hand towards the middle. With that done, a small cloud of dust engulfed him, as he reemerged from within, standing on a hawk. He rotated his head and looked upward at the satellite he had created. The man known as Azazel, who he thought was the person he was about to clash with, was staring down at him. “There he is. It’s quite unperceptive of him to come out only after this. Still, I had to use Chibaku Tensei. Maybe I might even end up using that technique.” He thought while slowly unsheathing the sword on his back. Holding it with his left hand for the time being, he decided that an aerial battle would not be preferred. For him at least. This prompted him to address the man. “I’m expecting you to come first. I did wreck your pathetic airship, after all.” he shouted at him and made the hawk slowly descend.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

"You'll hear the end. Just not now," Azazel said with a snide grin as he stood before Calypso, the Seven Kin of Purgatory, and on the other end... Hayama atop the hawk he'd summoned to stay afloat. "It was a rhetorical question, of course. And yes; I would suggest waiting. I'll be right back." With that said, Azazel began to step forward, gradually encroaching upon Hayama as the man openly challenged him. Soon enough, he fell from the floating sphere and descended toward Hayama. Black flames appeared in his hands, and he molded these flames into the shape of a massive scythe. Instead of swinging this flame scythe, he threw it at Hayama, fully expecting the man to dodge. If he did evade as anticipated, Hayama would soon find it returning his way from his other side via the efforts of another shadow recreated by Azazel. In the meantime, Azazel himself would continue his descent toward the ground.

There was something on Calypso's face akin to irritation as the black haired man spoke. She couldn't help but take his snide commentary with the same bit of annoyance that she'd been displaying the entire time. After a few seconds though she chuckled. "Fine, but I am not known for my patience. So, hurry back. I won't like it if I have to come down there and get you." she said watching to see what would happen next. After all there was obviously something of interest to be seen below. 'Hmm, so that is our nuisance. Pitiful.'

While both of them were descending, Azazel created a scythe made up from black flames. This was obviously a sign of God Slayer Magic, taking the form of flames. Slightly smiling at the uniqueness of the attack, as it advanced towards him, Hayama’s eyes turned completely gray and received ripple like patterns. He was pretty sure that what had caused him to fall from the airship was a shadow cast by Limbo Magic, so to be able to interact with it he needed to activate the one of his own. He wasn’t surprised to detect a shadow waiting at a distance, which prompted him to follow a more indirect approach: instead of dodging the attack, he summoned a drill beaked bird above him to take the hit. The bird was soon hit by the black flames and soon was incinerated intensely. Seeing that, Hayama decided to ready his Shinra Tensei for any possibility, in case he were to get hit by Azazel’s magic.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

'Oh? Well well...' Azazel thought when his attack was intercepted by one of Hayama's summoned creatures. It was not the defense which caught his attention, but the fact that Hayama was able to trace his shadow... or rather, how he was able to do so. This man had his eyes; the tell-tale sign of Limbo Magic and its glorious power. 'The power to destroy my ship, as well as the power to face me directly. This one is cut from a different cloth than the rest,' he thought. A quick teleportation halted Azazel's fall, letting him reappear behind Hayama on the hawk, their backs facing one another. From here, Azazel would not attack, choosing instead to speak with the man. "You deserve a better greeting than the others, I suppose. What brings you to my... humble abode?" When this was asked, Azazel's shadow returned to his side and turned clockwise toward Hayama, aiming its left fist in a hook around Azazel's body toward the other male's head.

This was rather interesting as they continued to watch the happenings below. Calypso, found this interesting, it seemed their newest intruder was a bit more skilled than some of the others. As such there was apparently a conversation taking place, this was more annoying to this particular young woman. 'Hm, this is taking too long. I am bored...' she thought. It would take a few more moments but if this didn't properly wrap up, Calypso might have to descend as well. After all, she didn't really like being left out of the fun.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast