Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [Grimoire Heart] Airship

"Your aging is of no consequence, Calypso. The children must be taught during times like these," Azazel said in passing to the nearby woman. From the male in front of him, he expected either an answer, or another annoyance to further enrage the impatient Guild Master. In fact, Hayama chose the latter option when he used his summoning technique to bring forth a... statue? Azazel did not know what this man hoped to accomplish with such a thing, but the fact that this Hayama thought to further assault him was repulsive. "Kisama..." he said as he looked into the mouth of the statue, stepping forward to approach it. In the meantime, the thing spat out its Magic/soul-absorbing dragons. The dark Mage could only think them pitiful as his Magic Power fought against the effects of this assault. He continued walking toward this summon, even as the dragons continued to try their hand at ripping out his very essence. When he was within striking range, Azazel clasped his hands together and encased them in his black flames. "Enjin no Bansan!" When he separated them, the flames around each hand took on the shape of two massive heads, though each had only a top jaw with its respective row of fangs. He brought his hands toward each other again, bringing each set of flames toward Hayama's summon from either side. If they were to connect around it, the flames would accumulate into a giant sphere bent on reducing it to ashes within moments.

"Says you." the annoyed seer commented. "I've never been any older than this... I doubt I'd enjoy it." Calypso finished. Granted she looked to be a young woman of a mere twenty years, it would be completely unreasonable for her to say such a thing without being significantly older. Still it would appear that their afternoon annoyances would only continue, but at least things were actually on fire now and there was a bit of beauty in that so she had no issues and would instead go back to watching in her semi-amused state.

Hayama stood there, silent. Was he shocked? Or was he expecting something like this, given what amount of magic Azazel had released before? It was both and at the same time none. What made the young man so silent and terrified, was the fact that he couldn't choose between these two. Nevertheless, he managed to say only one thing with a barely audiable tone. “Shimatta!” Now, what could he do next? He could have the statue compress the dragons, unleashing an energy beam that couldn't be compared to anything he had released before. Or maybe just escape with a summon? Similar to how he felt about the statue's current situation of constantly being burned while simultaneously regenerating, Hayama decided that he would do both in that order. As the black flames engulfed the Gedou Mazou, Hayama made the tiger handseal and released his magic. All four of his shadows formed a line in front of him and took a defensive stance. Afterwards, the statue would start to compress the same dragons from before in its mouth. Once it was done, it released the entirety of the energy it had accumulated in a gigantic beam that would eradicate anything in its path. Of course, with how Azazel had overcome the last attack, the intensity of the attack was a question mark. Even then, it would serve Hayama well to attack his opponent with a stronger technique for one last time, while also granting him enough time to prepare a summoning technique.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

"Kisama..." Azazel said as he watched this summon regenerate as he burned it away. As another assault on him was prepared, Azazel withdrew his hands and held his right hand over his left with both palms facing inward on each other. "Enjin no..." he began to speak as the flames once again gathered between his hands. One one hand, the flames he'd previously used were still in place due to the benefits even an immature God's Wrath granted him, but God's Wrath was also a very hateful state which brought new levels of animosity from the user. As such, Azazel was now content to incinerate everything until there was no trace left of the man, the summon, and the shadows before him. "KAGUTSUCHI!" Azazel's Magic Power swelled to even greater heights, causing the land itself to tremble and break as his hands moved forward, unleashing black flames which encompassed him and pressed against the Gedou Mazou's beam. The flames continued to grow and press against the beam, and they would do so until they reached Gedou Mazou, Hayama's wall of shadows, and Hayama himself. In the process of the flame's inevitable growth, nearby trees were beginning to have their roots torn from the soil in the presence of Azazel's power, and those very same trees were soon vaporized by his flames.

Calypso seemed unworried by the danger of this situation. Though to be honest she had no intention of burning to death here and now. But she also didn't want to miss the show. With this in mind and knowing how bad Azazel's temper was when he was in this state, any flames that made their way to her person would find themselves unable to get past a rule which simply disallowed the magic not cast by her within its space. 'Yare yare, he's gotten all worked up now. I'm glad this one isn't pretty or this would be depressing.' she thought as her head rested in her chin and she watched apparently amused as black flames aimed to drown all in their path in fires which wouldn't be quenched until things were but dust in their wake.

Hayama, as he had intended, was going to use this time to conjure up enough magic to use a summoning. However, there was one thing he hadn’t anticipated: the man’s magic level kept getting more intense, increasing in both quality and quantity. He used his God Slaying Magic to halt the energy beam, and even push it backwards. Even the man’s surroundings were being affected by it, which amazed the young man while inducing a little bit of fear inside him. Knowing that the Gedou statue would not die, even if it was annihilated completely, he placed his hand on the ground. “Kuchiyose.” he thought to himself, and summoned a hawk behind him. Meanwhile, Azazel’s attack reached the statue. No, beyond the statue. It continued to advance towards all four of the shadows he had placed, and some part of it reached to him even. Falling to the ground, as his body started to burn with the black flames, Hayama quickly thought of a way to survive. Placing his hand on his mask and throwing it away, since that was the only thing he would not be able to deflect, he brought his hands together. “Shinra Tensei!” he exclaimed, pushing the flames outward while standing up. Without losing any time, he jumped on the hawk and commanded it to fly away. Once it did so, Hayama glanced back at the man and the destruction they had caused. Half of his face was revealed now that his mask was discarded. But that didn’t matter. Even if one of the duo was to catch a glimpse of his face, it would be the piercing look of his red eyes that were not covered by his attire. “So long, Azazel-san. And his right hand bitch. Now I know what you are capable of.”
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

When his attack cleared, Hayama was no longer in place. He was, however, gaining distance from his previous location with the signs of burning evident in his lack of a mask, and so on. Azazel's Magic Power began shrinking at a rapid pace, returning to normal quantities as his God's Wrath transformation subsided. "Rikudou no Hayama, hm? What an interesting little mortal. Sabertooth's Guild Master... I look forward to him." When Azazel turned around, his expression showcased a twisted amount of pleasure at the idea of a Guild Master who had such a subordinate. Incinerating the whole of Sabertooth now registered to him as a potential goal that would afford him a good bit of excitement. "I may have a proper reason for finding the Dragon Slayer, after all..."

Calypso was still sitting atop her crystal ball, her face lacking amusement. But as the destructive nature of Azazel's transformation subsided, she approached floating to his side. "Hm, I suppose they would be an interesting group, I only wish he'd been more attractive. Sabertooth is supposed to be full of interesting things. Speaking of I'll need to pick up a copy of Sorcerer Weekly pretty soon." she commented absently. As one so caught up on physical beauty that magazine was the easiest way to sate her curiosities and give her targets for her collections of beautiful people. But that was an aside.

"But before all of that, I suppose I should put the Airship back up now, yes?" she asked her body beginning to pulse with magic as she floated towards the fallen ship to stand on one of its pieces. She seemed to take on this activity without waiting for confirmation, mostly because she herself was tired of being on the ground. As she did this she began using one of her more powerful spells. One which she avoided doing for what would soon become rather obvious reasons. "Restore."

Azazel had nothing to say about Calypso's obsession with appearances, and her apparent need to retrieve the upcoming issue of Sorcerer Weekly. He withdrew his arms into his sleeves and slowly stepped forward as Calypso made her preparations for returning the airship to its former state. For all her complaining about aging the longer she waited, Azazel could not imagine such a task taking much of a toll on the woman, but he didn't particularly care, either. So long as she retained her power, all would be well.

As her magic began working properly, it was rather draining on Calypso, but pieces of the ship began flying back together at rapid pace. As she worked this modern miracle in all of the few seconds it took the ship was soon returned to the state it had been in before the attack of the Sabertooth Mage known as Hayama. Still it was rather annoying and expelling all that magic and altering the time around her for something so large had an interesting effect on Calypso. The Mirror Mage herself had been aged about half a decade but this was something she expected. She could always rewrite her own appearance back to what it had been, but it would have to wait a while because of the amount of magical energy expended during those few seconds.

"Too much time... lost years. It's annoying I'm getting old!" complained the woman as her feet met the ground and she began pulling on clothes that didn't fit right any more. "I hate..." she started only to be stunned completely as she ripped her over shirt away to discover that she'd gone up several cup sizes and was now stretching the spaghetti strapped shirt she wore beneath it. "Eh, maybe I've been too hasty. Look at my tits!" she said gesturing to the massive increase in cup size which was apparently a side effect of her most recent aging.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast