Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [Grimoire Heart] Airship

"And now, we begin the complaints," Azazel said nonchalantly as the ship was put back together and Calypso began inspecting herself. To prepare himself, he lit a cigarette with black flames spawned from his forefinger, but after the first drag, he found himself merely letting it hang from his mouth. The reason behind this was Calypso's sudden change of heart, and the attention she drew to her increased bust size. "Well, that's..." he began speaking, but his sentence was left open as he took another drag from his cigarette.

As expected, Azazel lit a cigarette and waited for what he likely assumed would be a plethora of complaints from the white haired mage. Of course, when this didn't happen he seemed a bit stunned, but yet again was unable to complete a sentence. This seemed to annoy the woman just a bit, but she couldn't have cared less at the moment considering she was molesting her new found ample bosom in a way most would consider indecent while simply being amazed by the transformation. "Sugoi~, they are huge. I'm so pleased. I will now be this age forever." she said as she cut her eyes towards the black haired man. "Eh, that is all you have to say... you and your half sentences Azazel." Calypso finished

"I needed a moment. Sue me," Azazel said prior to taking another drag. Following the third exhale, he watched the self-groping of Calypso with a keen eye, finding it amusing that she'd taken to doing such a thing. "I suppose interesting was the word I was going for. Maybe. But, that doesn't matter much," he continued, finding further amusement in the fact that Calypso had yet to stray from her activity of choice. "It seems like you need a moment as well."

"Sure you needed a moment~" the Mirror mage said in a tone that sealed the level of disbelief she had in the black haired man's statement. Even so her groping didn't stop for a few moments more. It was so odd to randomly have a large bosom when before they were so small and insignificant. Surely she could not be faulted for this new found interest in her own figure. But it would seem that Azazel finally found the words needed to finish his sentence and pointed out this seemingly indecent behavior which only made the woman scoff. "I don't need a moment. I need forever... and I will have it~" she mentioned giving herself a few more squeezes to appreciate the cushion of her new chest. "Besides, I can't be the only person so enthused by such an advancement. One could only imagine how long it would take to get a boy to come out of his room if he suddenly appeared with a larger non-grotesque version of his favorite body part, miraculously."

"Very well then; grope yourself for eternity. I'll expect you to complete your tasks regardless, mind you," Azazel said as he stepped to Calypso's side and placed a hand upon her shoulder. With said hand in place, he employed his method of teleportation to bring himself and the white-haired woman onto the airship. Of course, he had no complaints about these developments Calypso showed, but anyone would be surprised by her immediate reaction to such a thing, expected or not. "There's a difference between what is happening now, and your example. You never ran off to your room."

"You can expect all you want. But you and I both know I do what I want... when I am ready~" said the Mirror Mage. She was a lot of things but even she knew after a few moments she would grow bored of her body's developments. And as such she would muse upon them for as long as she wished. As this conversation carried right along, Azazel went on to point out the difference between the example she'd provided and her present actions which again would only make the woman shrug as she turned on her heels. After already being teleported onto the ship she'd already fixed there was literally nothing left to do but giggle happily. "Eh, I didn't really have a room to run off to initially. But now I do~" she said seemingly amused and apparently more than willing to run off and continue her deviant self exploration.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456