"Cassie? Fine. As a fellow student, I'll show you that much respect and call you what you want. Still, I wonder if I could even call you a comrade for a moment." Lucaro held many suspicions involving Cassiel Angelus, and now knowing that she was an Angel of any sort did not help clear his opinions. He remained alert. So long as Eira showed no ill will toward this girl, though, he would hold his own, even while standing next to his own excitable Queen.

Cassiel had no apparent intentions of seeking her destiny this day. As the holder of the Vanishing Dragon's Sacred Gear, Divine Dividing, fate dictated that she would meet the one who bore the Boosted Gear of the Welsh Dragon, in this case Takumi, in combat to continue the Heavenly Dragons' endless war against one another. It would not be strange at all if she decided here and now to eliminate Takumi, since she quite obviously boasted greater control and ability with her Sacred Gear than he did. Being an apparently kind-hearted individual, Cassiel was willing to assist with the rearing of Takumi, as opposed to eliminating him in his berserk state. Her offer to the Devil Eira came with use of her own Balance Breaker to face off against the Dragon boy.

"Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!" Chants continued coming from Takumi's Dragon form, but in a matter of moments, the White Dragon Emperor was upon him. When chants of 'Divide' began occurring, it seemed as if the opposite effect to Boosted Gear was occurring. Each time this word was spoken, Takumi's massively-augmented power was reduced to half of what it was. This occurred enough times in succession to lower his output significantly, and then some. Still though, the green glow in his chest began growing more vivid again, implying a charge for the very same blast that had ended the Fallen Angel Sachiel. It may not have been able to grow to the same level of power now, but it was growing nonetheless.