"It's a little late for that," he claimed. As far as Hiroki knew, Eira and Izuna had been friends and/or companions for decades upon decades. To think that one would only just be affecting the other was a bit ludicrous. Regardless, Eira caught on to what he was attempting to say and do, but thought to dispute it. In response to this, Hiroki lined up another shot and sighed. "I was joking," the young male replied. "The rest of you are so outrageous, I figured I'd give it a shot. Guess it's not my style after all."

Eira was a Succubus. This did not come as a surprise to the others before Hiroki, but he hadn't actually given it any consideration before this exact moment. His brows raised as he came to realize how much sense this made. "Sou. That's interesting to know; I'm surprised I never realized. I guess more power would really help out now that we're eligible for real Rating Games. I'm not kissing you, though. I'd rather keep some of my integrity, or you'll have control over me forever with your weird sex power. Is that joke more up to speed?"