The words being spoken to him fell on deaf ears. Takumi was more engrossed in this feast than he had been in anything before. His bare left hand dug into the plate over and over again, grabbing even multiple different things at a time to shove in his mouth. In a matter of moments, he was halfway through a plate piled higher than the full length of his torso. At this point, he wasn't even bothering to reach specifically into the plate. Every now and again, his hand reached out to grab food directly from the table, sending it directly to his open mouth like some ravenous creature after a furious hunt.

"Well... I'd like to say I missed most of the festivities." These words were spoken by no one already within the room, but instead the next person to enter: Hiroki. The Bishop stepped into the game room looking markedly different than he did previously, sporting a short haircut with bangs, and a pure white suit and tie with a black dress shirt underneath. Even his eyes were now different, being a deep blue instead of the dull green shade they once were. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Minnasan," he said while taking a side to Sairevil, who stood in absolute awe of what he could only assume - for lack of better knowledge - were Takumi's normal eating habits. Figuring their newest addition would be a useless feed of information for him, Hiroki looked toward Eira. "Do I really even want to know?"