Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Town

The words being spoken to him fell on deaf ears. Takumi was more engrossed in this feast than he had been in anything before. His bare left hand dug into the plate over and over again, grabbing even multiple different things at a time to shove in his mouth. In a matter of moments, he was halfway through a plate piled higher than the full length of his torso. At this point, he wasn't even bothering to reach specifically into the plate. Every now and again, his hand reached out to grab food directly from the table, sending it directly to his open mouth like some ravenous creature after a furious hunt.

"Well... I'd like to say I missed most of the festivities." These words were spoken by no one already within the room, but instead the next person to enter: Hiroki. The Bishop stepped into the game room looking markedly different than he did previously, sporting a short haircut with bangs, and a pure white suit and tie with a black dress shirt underneath. Even his eyes were now different, being a deep blue instead of the dull green shade they once were. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Minnasan," he said while taking a side to Sairevil, who stood in absolute awe of what he could only assume - for lack of better knowledge - were Takumi's normal eating habits. Figuring their newest addition would be a useless feed of information for him, Hiroki looked toward Eira. "Do I really even want to know?"

Truly Takumi's eating habits were a sight to behold. And Eira was soon doing the same thing that Youmu did, and watching with mild interest while she ate her own food. Miyuki and Maiko both were stunned but decided now as good a time as any to eat as well, since the boy's pace didn't seem to be stopping much. As this continued they were soon joined by another male, one who looked quite a bit different from the last time he was seen. But the words he spoke and the sound of his voice were familiar to all present. Eira's glance flickered over the blonde lad, as Youmu gave a salute while eating. He'd chosen the exact time to say hello as Maiko and Miyuki had started eating and both had full mouths and thus only gave him head nods of acknowledgement.

Meanwhile Eira had another minor hiccup before speaking on the matter of Takumi and Hiroki's apparent lateness to this event. "Iie, we have barely been down here long. And if I had to make an assumption, I'd say... being asleep for weeks combined with the energy drain necessary to make his arm go back to normal made him famished..." she mentioned with an off handed wave. "But what about you, Hi-ro-ki?!~" Eira teased, with the singsong quality of her voice applied specifically to his name, falling back into her self a bit in this moment as she sat down her plate and approached her bishop. Her steps still not quite the level of poised she normally possessed. "Sugoi!~ You got a hair cut~ Showing off the vibrant blues~ Even got new clothes!~" Eira mentioned seeming amused beyond reason at the sight of her bishop. What came next was an utterance from Eira which was most normal though in her still intoxicated state it came as it was originally intended to with a full hug aimed around the body of her male bishop. "KAWAIIII!~" Eira chimed to let the boy know that she thought his haircut was nice. "Oh and Ohayou~ Hiroki, the party's only just started~" she mused seemingly happy, as a proper greeting.

"I think even after weeks of not eating, I wouldn't be that... uhh..." Hiroki paused, struggling to find an appropriate word for the travesty he was witnessing. "Hungry. I'll just stick with hungry," he decided. With that, he fell into Eira's embrace while matching with one of his own. He was pleased to learn that the party hadn't properly started without him, but another individual to arrive would have a different take on the matter. The door had closed behind Hiroki, and suddenly, it burst open to reveal Izuna on the other side.

"The party doesn't start till I walk in!" he exclaimed. Unlike Hiroki, Izuna arrived like usual, sporting a button-up shirt with the top three buttons unfastened, and sleeves unfastened as well. Today, however, the shirt he wore was burgundy in color. and there was a dark suit jacket draped over his left forearm to match the pants he wore. Both males seemed dressed to impressed, albeit with Izuna retaining his 'bad boy' persona. "Yo!" he said to all present. This caused Hiroki to divert his gaze. "Izuna-senpai decided to leave practice early and join us at the Host Club. Our grand opening is this week."

While Hiroki explained their state of dress, Izuna looked around the others to Takumi, raising a brow upon seeing the boy engorge himself. He could easily tell what was occurring here, and given the way others were watching, he figured no one else really knew. As such, Izuna found himself looking toward Youmu. "Having fun?"

Hiroki's words about the state of hunger he'd possess being lower than the ravenous nature currently being displayed by Takumi, made Eira giggle as she was rewarded with the embrace she'd become used to over time. "Call it what you want, Hiroki~ At least he's awake!~" Eira chimed, seemingly happy that most of her little family was present. But most wouldn't be the term left standing for long, as Izuna soon made himself known letting it be known that the party didn't stop until he came in. A chuckle came from Eira as she looked up to find the bad boy persona of Izuna with wide eyes. "KAWAII!~ Naughty Fox Boy too~ I really have to go to the Host Club during opening week, I don't think I could choose properly~" she said. Though Eira knew about the Host Club she hadn't yet attended because strangely enough she couldn't bring herself to indulge fully while waiting on the recovery of one of her Peerage members. Still, she didn't let go of Hiroki for a few more seconds before she freed herself, to gingerly stumble back towards her food, with all the grace she managed to maintain.

"Host Club?" this was a question from Miyuki who was the most new to the more modern aspects of life. Maiko seemed to raise both her brows, if there was one place she'd definitely be avoiding it was the Host Club. "Wait, you meant that thing someone was talking about ages ago, the gathering place of male school idols, by type and preference?" she questioned as if disgusted by the idea. Of course she would be given the kind of luck she had with boys and by association the girls who liked them.

Beyond this, Youmu was soon personally greeted by Izuna as she continued to watch Takumi eat in a way which was very different from everyone else. But she'd also noted the change to the boy's eye color which denoted his 'Dragon self' being primary in his actions. "Hai, I've never seen this before..." she said calmly. "That look suits you..." she mentioned a second after shifting her gaze away from Takumi if only for a moment. "Actually, I've been nothing but entertained for a while now," she said hazarding a flicker of her gaze towards Eira knowing that Izuna like herself would probably catch on to their leader's current state, which presently included a walk similar to but slightly different from what it looked like normally. Beyond this she'd noted that Eira seemed to be trying very hard given her current state, which only made it more amusing from an outside perspective.

"Meh. It's active, but it's not really done yet. We still need to pick up... a dandere," said Izuna, as he shot the most casual of glances toward Takumi. It couldn't have been any clearer to both Izuna and Hiroki that the boy fit this archetype better than anyone else in the school, and the organizers of the Host Club knew this as well. Sadly, it was all but a lost cause.

"... Hai. That would bring a much bigger audience to help our funding. It's a little disheartening to know how many of the surveys checked that as one of their preferred hosts. We'll just have to make ends meet with what we have," Hiroki added. He, too, accepted it as a likely fact that one such as Takumi would not even consider joining the Host Club, or anything like it. Moving on though, there was both curiosity and concern surrounding the new club of Kuoh Academy. Taking Maiko's query to be a suitable answer to Miyuki's, Hiroki chose to respond to the former. "Exactly that. It's a good way to raise funding, and to get the female students better adjusted to Kuoh being open to males now. Though, I think it was mostly made so Leishi-senpai and Izuna-senpai could find a better way to compete with each other," he said, to which Izuna looked away as if he had no clue what the blonde was talking about.

The mention of the Host Club needing one more type of male made Eira chuckle. The fact that the glance towards Takumi couldn't have been missed by any present made it funnier still. Even so, Eira was content to just eat her cake... "Good luck with that~ I'll still come by though!~" Eira mentioned of the Club itself. She liked the idea of it when it was first pitched and speaking with Leishi about it in the week prior to this one had renewed her interest. "Sou ka, that seems strange but I guess it would be a chance to get to know new people..." Miyuki said. It was quite strange to her that an entire club basically functioned on fundraising and spending time with anyone who paid for the slot, but she supposed there were stranger things. Maiko knowing that this as officially the way the Host Club was being run held up her hands in defeat. "Yeah, I want no parts of any of that... have fun though, being eye candy, Yui, Kagimi~" she said, though Maiko had absolutely no intention of participating in anything like the Host Club, especially as a customer, she would still offer encouragement to her fellow Peerage members. Beyond this it was stated by Hiroki that he thought the club was likely made up for the sake of giving Izuna and Leishi a different way to compete. The idea of this made Eira chuckle, having to pause her returned cake eating to make sure she wouldn't choke as she got out a single set of words. "Understatement of the century," she said before having at the last bit of her cake. "Still, I might go broke~" she chimed, knowing that she'd still happily participate in this endeavor as it hit most, if not all of her markers for entertainment. Youmu had gone quiet again and only managed to nod her understanding of the situation. "That just sounds like how Izzun and Leishi's bromance works out," she said using a phrase she'd only ever heard used by Eira in direct reference to the type of friendship held between those two individuals.

In the amount of time one could have normally gone about casually eating a single sandwich, Takumi finished his giant mound of mixed foods, plus the additional handfuls he grabbed directly from the table. When he was done, he dropped his plate on the floor and stood absolutely still, staring straight forward. The red in his eyes faded over the course of several seconds, and his eyes closed slowly. By the time he regained himself, he had no idea what had happened since the moment he set foot in this room. "Eto..." he said in a tone that was nigh empty.

In the meantime, Izuna took steps around Hiroki, while slapping the backside of the latter's head. "You mean so I can win at something else!" he said to correct the blonde. Hiroki raised a hand to rub the back of his head. The strike wasn't enough to be painful; as such, he was able to laugh it off. "Hai, hai. Whatever you say, senpai. Anyone willing should still stop by at some point, though. It's worth even just checking out the room."

"Izuna, don't be mean to Hiroki~" Eira corrected her little fox boy for the apparently gentle love tap he'd given her bishop. Still this whole thing was entirely in jest and she went about finishing her cake but motioning to herself in case Hiroki wanted a bit of coddling which Eira even without her current intoxicated state was always willing to provide.

"I mean, I could just see the room, if no one else is in it," mentioned Maiko who wasn't at all keen on being anywhere near the popular boys of the school outside of their given activities, but was more than willing to make a concession or two for their little family. Miyuki also nodded to this point assuming she'd also stop by at least once in support of another of their friends activities. Speaking of support the now satisfied Takumi seemed to faze back into himself, and it would surprisingly be Youmu who walked by him and picked up the plate he'd recently dropped. She'd gotten quite an interesting understanding of the lad. "Dragons must be pretty hungry. That being said eating food is good for growing boys..." she said absently. Her tone was flat but there was the slightest bit of amusement to her face, and just like she turned to Hiroki and also nodded, her agreement to see this newer club set up. Beyond all of this, Eira watched as her Knight seemed to also step in a bit in an aim to make Takumi a bit more comfortable. It gave her a bit of hope that he would eventually be a normal functioning member of their group at some point, even if she wouldn't directly be included. Soon enough she'd finished her cake and was left sitting on her beanbag chair watching the festivities unfold seeming to look just a tad spaced out.

"No clue what you're talking about," Izuna said as he moved onward to the food table. The Queen of the peerage was perfectly capable of ignoring the current, strange antics of Takumi, and he did exactly that while picking out a few choice snacks for himself. Hiroki decided to pass on Eira's offer with a gentle shake of his head. It was his current prerogative to take a shot at billiards, against whatever person would take his holding a stick as a challenge. Otherwise, he was perfectly content to shoot a bit himself.

Takumi heard the words of Youmu beside him, and only then did he fully snap back to reality. He hadn't realized he had even done any eating when he came to, but now that it was being mentioned, he felt the great fullness of his entire meal. Overall, it was an intense feeling to be so full, yet he also felt... somehow satisfied with it. Youmu's words implied the appetite of a Dragon. Perhaps there was some sort of link between him spacing out, and possessing the arm of a Dragon upon waking. "A-... arigatou," he said, if only because he had no clue what else he could say. With that, he took measured steps to distance himself from the white-haired lass.

Eira stuck her tongue out at Hiroki as he turned down the extra coddling, but was content nonetheless. Now that she no longer had cake though, she was a bit distressed only to look up and see Miyuki with another slice of strawberry shortcake for her. Eira's eyes sparkled as she looked at the small girl and she smiled accepting it. "Sugoi!~ Miyuki~ You're so sweet!~ Arigatou Gozaimasu~" she had the cake in one hand while opening her arms to give a hug to the small girl who of course, accepted it without a problem. A gentle squeeze from Eira would follow. "Now go have fun, I would have gotten up for my own cake~" she teased before sending the girl off as she headed for proper table tennis holding the paddle and twisting it around in hand as a challenge. "Taking all challengers!" Miyuki mentioned in a way that was surprisingly similar to how one would expect Maiko. And Maiko felt the need to mention this. "That's some fucking confidence! Good on you, Ryuume!~" she said though she wasn't immediately up for this particular game because she was busy stuffing her face with several snacks as she moved to sit with Eira on her beanbag chair. She thought something was a bit strange about their leader but she hadn't figured it out yet.

Youmu had a very strange thanks presented from Takumi and her brows drew together, but it didn't stop her from looking around at the choice of activities upon which she decided on playing pool with Hiroki. "Hiro, I'll play with you..." she said calmly as she closed the space between herself and the pool table and went about grabbing a pool stick to play with this boy. It seemed that everyone was falling into place, and Eira was now content to watch and eat cake without thinking too much about it.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast