Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Town

In no time at all, the exchange of marks was done. This was obviously a much easier ordeal when done between Succubi and Incubi mutually, as there was no resistance at all as far as Sairevil was concerned. When they parted moments later, Sairevil also magically returned his ensemble. Eira asked for the details regarding his mark's design, and when she did, he realized he hadn't even been thinking about it. "Oh, right!" he said while checking himself for where the mark had even appeared. Soon enough, he felt the strange sensation of it on his upper back, so he merely turned away from Eira and pulled on his shirt to unveil it. There, just beneath his hair, a horse's head with a pair of wings surrounding it could be seen on the lad. "There! Both of mine, same spot!"

It seemed that Sairevil was also content to going back to being dressed. But soon after when Eira asked him where his mark was, he went on to say that he hadn't thought about it at first. A smirk came to the girls' face as the lad turned around and revealed a horse head with wings beneath his hair. His words though made her eyes widen. "Both?!" she said seeming to be shocked. "You have two?!" she seemed to be strange about it but when she thought about it, there was another tingling sensation. "So you gave me one too... what's it look like?" she said with while taking off her clothes again. She turned around to reveal a set of wings in the same place as both of Sairevil's marks but stretched across her shoulder blades. "I didn't know you were going to give me one too..." she said, it was an unexpected gesture even from her nephew.

"Hai. Both," Sairevil said, managing to look somewhat confused by the question. Eira went on to turn around and show her back, asking what sort of mark she'd gotten from his end of the exchange. Upon looking at it, he pointed toward his own. "Wings like these. Yours are a little bigger, though," he explained. As for her shock at his offering of a mark to Eira, he figured it was a reasonable thing to wonder for one who didn't rely much on her Succubus abilities. "I couldn't have not given you one. Since we were both doing it, the back-and-forth kinda just works like that. That's what I was told, anyway."

"Sou ka, I guess I hadn't considered it," apparently she now had a set of wings on her back in addition to the tailed fairy creature which was on her person. "I have a weird fairy on my arm, and wings on my back... alright," she said taking it on logically. Of course, beyond this point was the bit which Sairevil explained involved the pair of them sharing their powers with each other thus the passive sharing of two marks between them. She supposed she hadn't considered what would happen if her Incubus nephew shared his powers with her, but she supposed there were worse things. "Hai, thanks for explaining. Arigatou na~" she said offering the boy another hug. She was quite fond of him beyond the norm and as such she didn't seem to care very much about sharing a mark with him that worked both ways for them. "Anyway, I have to go offer this to the others, so have fun. And don't spend too much alone time in the bathroom~" she chimed teasingly offering the lad a wink before she wandered further down the hallway in search of another of the members of her peerage.

Sairevil nodded to the note that Eira now had two separate marks on her person. He supposed he lucked out and avoided looking like some delinquent among the humans in having his overlap one another, but considering the effects their family had on humans, it didn't really matter anyway. When it appeared Eira was ready to move along, Sairevil righted his shirt. Her comment about his 'alone time' in the bathroom sparked an expression of great terror in the young devil, and he even looked toward the bathroom door during this time. "H-hai... Ja ne..." he said while slowly creeping away from the bathroom which damaged him so.

As Eira moved through the house, she headed for the room which belonged to Maiko. Upon arriving there, she knocked on the door just as the girl hung up her phone. "Eira-sama! Kaa-san said I could stay tonight too~" she said which made Eira smile. "That's good. I'm happy to have you~" she said foregoing the hug she would have normally given the girl. This set her off a bit as she found herself staring at Eira for a long while after. "Ano, what happened? I normally get hugs and stuff when I say things like that. I was pumped!" she claimed with her normal amount of excitement. "It's nothing really I have to offer you a power and explain something," she said calmly taking a seat at the foot of the girl's bed and motioning beside herself for Maiko. The dark haired girl took a seat next to her a look of deep concern on her face. "Okay. But is it like super serious or something? I mean I know crazy things happened and all, but... that isn't any reason to be like this, is it?" she asked which made Eira look at her a bit longer than normal before shaking her head.

"Iie, it's nothing like that really. I just have to say I could offer you a bit of power. It'd mark you as mine and give you a boost. Make you harder to harm and easier heal. I could share a bit of power with you and you would give some to me. It'd be fair," she said with a nod. "Sounds cool. Let's do it!" she said. "But, it's connected to my real powers so it's kind of invasive," Eira mentioned. "Alright, still let's do it..." she said to the woman as if she didn't understand what sort of invasive it could be. "I'm a succubus Maiko-chan. Our bond has to be a bit intimate. Nothing crazy but if you aren't okay with that it's totally fine." Eira said. Maiko spent a long time looking at the woman as if she was confused by the knowledge that she was a succubus. She supposed it made sense, she did find the woman to be the most attractive she'd ever seen. And she could manipulate emotions which was strange for someone who used such destructive magic. "Okay so you're a Succubus, do you need to do it with me or something like that? I mean, I haven't ever done anything like that before. I haven't even kissed anyone before, but if it will help us both it doesn't sound like it would be bad or anything..." Maiko said. "Yosh! Let's do it!" she said slamming her fists together.

Eira's eyes widened. This girl's fortitude and lack of questioning were crazy to her. Her attitude was always so straightforward it was almost too much sometimes. "Iie, that isn't necessary, arigatou, Maiko," she said opening her arms and giving the lass a hug in a half pounce. The hug itself contained the woman's succubus magic and doing so would let Maiko feel the full effects of attraction to Eira. Even so she didn't pull away. "Sugoi!" she managed seeming to be excited. Several moments into this hug, Maiko began feeling something strange on her upper arm in addition to the lessening of the feelings of desire she had for the woman. "Sou ka... is there more?" she asked wondering what all Eira intended to do. "Hai, I can... give you a little more without crossing any strange boundaries," she said causing both of their clothes to disappear as they fell back against the bed. She wrapped her arms around the black haired young woman and pulled her in close to her body. "I am always really worried about how you guys will react to me, and you all surprise me," she said. Maiko managed to have her eyes widen even so she didn't even feel strangely about it. "Iie, we all adore you. I feel really good right now... Like super strong and all. And it helps you too right?" she said rotating until they were cuddled up naked together with their chests pressed against each others. "It's fine with us even if you're some kind of awesome sexy demon. I'm really jealous now though, everyone is super awesome compared to me," she said seeming to be disappointed. "But that's cool, I'll just try really hard!" she said with a nod which made Eira squeeze her a little tighter. "Iie, you're super awesome already, Maiko." Eira said. The power exchange complete she cuddled for just a few seconds longer and let the woman go.

When Maiko sat up she was left examining her left arm and saw at the top a tribal design that looked a bit like a sword and shield pressed together with the positive and negative space. "Sugoi! It's cool!~ Arigatou..." she said seemingly excited by how cool this mark was. "Hai, that one is pretty elaborate actually, I'm surprised. And don't worry, if you ever want to leave me. I can take it off you," she mentioned. "Like hell you will! Mine now, not taking my tattoo!" she said as the other woman put both of their clothing back on them. "Hai, don't let anyone get a cooler mark than me though!" she said chiming. "Hai hai!" Eira said as she left the room shaking it off. There was at least one more male member of her peerage who required her attention and she supposed she needed to look around until she found him as well.

Two male members of Eira's peerage remained. One was the new Devil named Takumi, still in the bed of Eira herself after being rendered unconscious from using the Juggernaut Drive. Interestingly, he had regained consciousness quite recently, but he remained immobile and staring into the ceiling as he lay there still. The other unmarked male, Hiroki, could be found in the game room. One could note that since their recent celebration, Hiroki had been spending the free time he had in this building in the game room, practicing his shot on the pool table. In a few matches against one Konpaku Youmu, he had been absolutely dominated. As such, he had hopes of maybe providing more of a challenge the next time they encountered one another in such a situation.

Eira wandered about this time down to the game room where she found Hiroki practicing his pool shot. She grinned finding him here and thought about Youmu mentioning that there was nothing she couldn't cut. "Yare yare, did Youmu cut your pride too?!~" she teased, in a surprisingly instigating manner. She noticed she'd said this and covered her mouth just a tad. "Gomen, I didn't mean that... Hiro I need to talk to you. Tonight showed me I should be a bit more cautious with all of you and a bit more honest," she started. She tried not to fold in on herself in this moment, but instead of speaking more she found herself leaning against the pool table waiting to figure out the right words to use to share the information she had to say.

Hiroki was searching for the perfect shooting angle when Eira approached. The words which escaped her mouth at first were strange, as if they belonged to the mouth of another... Izuna, to be specific. This caused Hiroki to look at her with a raised brow in an expression that only grew more intense as she explained her reason for appearing here. "Are you feeling well?" he asked. Eira soon leaned against the pool table, and as Hiroki took the shot he'd been lining up, he shifted his eyes to keep his gaze on her. After confirming with his ears that the shot landed, he spoke on her strange introductory clause. "Sou ka. Listen, I might be spending time with someone else lately, but nothing's changed. Unless... well... if it's that, I should tell you that I don't feel that way, and other members of the Peerage might not like that sort of connection between us anyway. Think of the young ones."

"I feel fine. Izuna might be rubbing off on me a bit though..." she said which was likely a strange thing to admit. Izuna was her best friend beyond all things and if he hadn't managed to rub off on her very much before this, it was likely confusing as to what had changed about it now. But she'd get to that eventually. But before she could properly explain, it seemed that Hiroki had something else to say. Going on to say that though he'd been seeing someone else, nothing about the pair of them had changed. He also stated that others might not like the change in their relationship if she was proposing one and beyond all this that she should think of the younger members of their peerage. Eira's eyes widened for just a moment. "Ano, it sounds like you're trying to let me down easy..." her eyes nearly bulged from their sockets as laughter escaped her. "Kukukukukuku!~" she chimed before she got herself together, she didn't know if she found this more or less funny than Izuna stripping to get ready to try and please her as a Succubus. "Gomen, it isn't that. You're adorable to me and all, but I don't have that sort of confession to make... actually," she started talking while relaxing. "I was just going to explain that I'm a Succubus, and I haven't really been using that power at all. But I could and use it to share some power with you," she said with staring off into space. "But, it is done by bonding. I wouldn't want to put you in an odd situation or anything," she said. "The first couple levels of this mark don't have to be super intimate or anything like that... But only if you want."

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast