The man's theory seemed to be something this devil could agree with. More importantly, she was capable enough to sense how much of a disturbance was occurring within this building, and furthermore deduce that this was the fault of some conscious being. This was impressive enough to justify the male's summons, and true enough, she was the very Eira Gremory he sought. When asked if he was the one who called upon her, he nodded. "I am your summoner, yes. My name is Mahad, and you... You are the young devil who has climbed the ranks of the Magician's Council faster than any other to be observed this generation. I do not have the means to deal with the mystery of this building, so I seek a pact with none other than you, that I might extend my knowledge to the Devil Magic wielded by one such as yourself. Knowing my name, you should find that my status as a magician will lift your name in the underworld, just as yours will mine in this world. But first, we must be made capable of leaving this place."