Much to Izuna's surprise, Eira released him after he questioned the drawbacks of this power. Following this release, she explained the benefits that would come for herself and her members. From the way it sounded, this would be a boon all around, so long as no great sacrifice came as a cost. What she claimed to be the catch, though, was a rather intimate connection linking to her powers as a Succubus. Whether any of the others knew or not, Izuna had always known what Eira was; it couldn't have been more obvious. Even without knowing another Gremory, Eira's demeanor and preferences, as well as her ability to calm others with simple physical contact, was more evidence than Izuna ever needed. Senjutsu expertise gave Izuna a ridiculous amount of control over the energies in his own body, so Eira being able to manipulate those energies through a hug when he was enraged let him know ages ago that something was amiss.

"So, go through some Succubus bonding, get power, give power. Alright," he said while removing himself from the desk. Izuna truly was prepared to offer whatever was necessary to assist this woman at any given moment, and this resolve would show during the following moments. Without hesitation or further questioning, he began unbuttoning his shirt, then moved on to pulling down his pants. "Don't expect too much. I don't think I'm good enough to really satisfy a Succubus, but I'll give it a go."