Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Town

Much to Izuna's surprise, Eira released him after he questioned the drawbacks of this power. Following this release, she explained the benefits that would come for herself and her members. From the way it sounded, this would be a boon all around, so long as no great sacrifice came as a cost. What she claimed to be the catch, though, was a rather intimate connection linking to her powers as a Succubus. Whether any of the others knew or not, Izuna had always known what Eira was; it couldn't have been more obvious. Even without knowing another Gremory, Eira's demeanor and preferences, as well as her ability to calm others with simple physical contact, was more evidence than Izuna ever needed. Senjutsu expertise gave Izuna a ridiculous amount of control over the energies in his own body, so Eira being able to manipulate those energies through a hug when he was enraged let him know ages ago that something was amiss.

"So, go through some Succubus bonding, get power, give power. Alright," he said while removing himself from the desk. Izuna truly was prepared to offer whatever was necessary to assist this woman at any given moment, and this resolve would show during the following moments. Without hesitation or further questioning, he began unbuttoning his shirt, then moved on to pulling down his pants. "Don't expect too much. I don't think I'm good enough to really satisfy a Succubus, but I'll give it a go."

Upon hearing out most all of the details surrounding the power swapping, Izuna seemed to be on board. He always was for things like this so it came as no surprise to Eira when he agreed to bond with her. What came next though was likely the most shocking show of backing of her person that she'd ever seen in her life. Without even a second thought or even a bit of preparation the lad before her prepared to give himself to her in the most intimate way she could have imagined. In seeing this, the crimson haired lass' eyes went wide and her mouth was left agape. Her heart swelled with emotion at the idea that he was so forward in the way he considered his bond to her. Even so, the amount of extreme he was willing to go to for this thing, left her a bit stunned, and caused her to fall into nervous laughter. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!" she chimed in rapid succession. Her eyes closed within a second and she couldn't help but feel exceedingly relieved at how this young man had taken the news. "Ufufufufu~" she chimed as she covered her face and remained seated. "Yare yare, I know I am a Succubus and all, but I'm still a virgin after all. No need to immediately jump to the idea that you might not be able to satisfy me~" she said with a smile. "Still it is nice to know you are so willing to try, Izuna..." she finished speaking this bit and wave a careful wave of her hand as she wiped an unshed tear from her eyes. "But this bonding won't require that extreme.... but don't let that stop you from enjoying the partial nudity~ I haven't let it stop me." she teased gently offering the lad a compliment to his physical self. She got up from her seat and confronted him directly, standing before him in a strange way. "I am going to assume this won't be unpleasant for you, and that you want all of the connection I can manage for you?" she asked him initially aiming to circle her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. The first few seconds of this her body seemed to create a different much more sensual power, to move across the lad's skin. After a few moments, the first bit of the mark would appear as a pleasantly tingly bit of skin on the boy's forearm. In addition to this, he would likely feel stronger and once the first part of it settled a less effected by Eira's outright sex appeal, as applied this way.

By the time Eira spoke, Izuna had already discarded his shirt and pulled his pants down to the ankles. He was even in the middle of stepping out of one pants leg entirely when she brought pause to his efforts and began laughing - an action that brought a nervous flush to his face. "Oi, rude! I'm in this for you! Besides, I'm a grower; just give me a minute!" he explained hastily. Sadly, it appeared to be the case that his stripping was for naught. What he assumed to be an intimate ritual was not at all what was required for this exchange, so he was left baring himself like a newborn babe for nothing. "So... I uhh..." He had no clue what to say. As a man, he'd dealt with many rejections before, but this level of simple misinterpretation on his part was totally new. Whatever the case, Eira soon stepped up to him and hugged him around the neck. Considering what she had said mere moments prior to this, Izuna became slightly confused. The wave of energy washing over him thereafter was admittedly more along the lines of what he expected from this, but not nearly via the same means... maybe the same startup, but said start was all there was to the birth of a mark upon his right forearm. He did admittedly feel stronger after a few moments of contact, but he was still sort of overcoming prior moments. "Alright... so... I'm still confused here."

"Oh calm down, I wasn't laughing at you being naked, as I said I appreciate the view~" she commented as if it wasn't already obvious she definitely wouldn't have laughed just because he took off his clothes. Her own nudity didn't bother her, nor did anyone else's. "It was just a little amusing that you jumped all in without even thinking about it. I was expecting a lot of different reactions. I didn't expect you to immediately get naked and offer yourself to me," she managed finally. By the time she settled into this part of the conversation she'd relaxed against his person. She saw the mark which appeared and felt the strangeness of his reply. It was almost as if he was properly embarrassed by this situation and she couldn't help but find it to be a cute change of pace for the lad who normally had himself together. "I'm flattered Izuna," she mentioned smiling. "Gomen, confusion is kind of cute on that face of yours... and I forgot the important part of the explanation because you got naked suddenly~" she teased him gently. "Basically the level of these marks is determined by the nature of our bond. The higher our familiarity the easier the marks come. You're without a doubt my best friend and closest confidant, and I shouldn't have any problem sharing this power with you as long as you are willing to take it," she explained. "But at the same time, even if I had sex with a person, if they weren't actually a companion to me. If we weren't friends or even mildly acquainted, I couldn't get the first level of this mark to appear. It's about closeness. The level of intimacy also varies from person to person, but since the mark stopped evolving I guess it means its time for the second step~" she mentioned a pair of magical circles appeared around her within a moment of her speech causing her clothing to disappear and removing the rest of the barrier between them.

"The first mark required physical contact to convey while I used my powers as a Succubus. I like hugs and it is the least invasive I find myself being... which is why you didn't need to immediately get naked," she mentioned as if she wasn't now currently naked. "The second level of this mark requires power coming from you to me, which I can manage through extended skin contact, so... naked cuddles~" she managed to sound excited. "You should hold me too," she mentioned. It didn't take much for this contact. Even if Izuna didn't pour power into this, she could still absorb it through extended skin contact. If he did though, it would give her more to work with and a very intimate understanding of Izuna's true form. For the next few minutes the secondary part of his mark would form. Evolving even more than its base state into something which looked a bit like a well designed tribal tattoo. All the while, Eira would be mentally forming the magic into a new specific form for her to use. "Gomen this part is a little selfish... it's mostly for me," she mentioned knowing the lad was likely not to feel anything except her power against him. After it was finish though, he wouldn't feel any weaker than normal by virtue of their connection. And he'd still be feeling fairly good as they prepared for the next leg in their combined journey. "I should warn you. Though the next part is for you... it might not be good. It will give you some of my power, but I don't know which aspect. It will also link our minds and feelings way more than normal, I would be able to speak in your mind when were close and you in mine. I mean technically that last mark will let us appear in each others dreams but that didn't seem too bad. This part is really invasive, I understand if knowing that changes something for you..." she said. Though she'd never done it before, she imagined it would feel powerful and a bit like never being alone at the same time.

"Well, I said I'd go to whatever lengths, even if it's that. I just figured that was the kind of thing you people needed to be as strong as you could be," Izuna surmised. During the time it took Eira to further explain this power of hers, Izuna hazarded a glance at the mark he felt forming on his arm. He did always want a tattoo since living among humans, and this was another way he could avoid use of powers he'd rather keep hidden, so this was an all-around win scenario for him. Eira's explanation came with two additional tidbits, though. First, she brought her own nudity to the proverbial table. Second, she revealed that there were more levels to this exchange. The former was nothing new to Izuna, or really anyone who knew Eira well at all. The latter, though, made Izuna feel there would be progression to the ritual that would go hand-in-hand with the progression of effectiveness.

Soon, Eira's nude form was pressed against Izuna's. This was another thing that wasn't entirely new, though he'd never been without pants or undergarments throughout. Still, he had already agreed. Taking Eira's lead, he shuffled around to both face and embrace her. He felt no differently than he had been feeling since first contact, but he could sense the changes occurring over time between the two of them. As for Eira's claims of an invasive nature to this bond, he scoffed. "Connected minds. That's it? I can walk into people's dreams already, so it's nothing new to me."

"Well I mean that is probably true, but at this point that isn't something I need~" she mentioned of sexual energy in connection to their power. If she were being honest, there was another level to this mark which could actually be conferred by way of proper sexual contact. Even so, Eira had no intention of making anyone take that mark. This had less to do with the sex, which she figured she could get if she wanted and more to do with the exceedingly permanent nature of the fourth level of the mark. Once the last one was given she wouldn't be able to remove them anymore. It tied the lives of the two people that held them together, it would make it so it'd be impossible for her to trade said person and impossible for them to be free of her. With this in mind, she considered it a no-go as she felt it took away too much of another person's free will. Back in this moment, though she'd gotten power from Izuna and though she'd mentioned that the final mark she'd give would link their minds he said he had no problem with this. "Alright, but when you claim you feel like a girl... I won't hear any of it~" she teased. It seemed that there wasn't much new as far as the level of nudity and comfort were concerned with Eira. She relaxed even further and knowing the other mark had fully set in she prepared herself for the last bit. To be honest she already felt a bit more powerful herself, but she knew the next mark would take that feeling to a whole new level.

Given the nature of this last mark and the need to progress further into their physical contact, Eira knew what she'd have to do. She could at least trust Izuna not to take this the entire wrong way when she did it. After all, Eira was affectionate enough that such actions weren't really strange for her. That being said she leaned up to Izuna's face and pressed her lips against his. As her lips pursed she would pass along a bit of her power in a very direct way. Doing so would bond them together closer physically and add another level to the mark on Izuna's arm. Beyond this it would invigorate them both, giving extra stamina and endurance it would also give them a bit of insight into each other's minds and feelings. A few moments after this happened Eira would fall away from the lad's face with a small smirk on her lips. "That should about do it. That last bit should give you the ability to use one of my powers like your own. I am not sure which one though... good luck figuring it out~" she chimed. Still she didn't actually let go of the lad and gave him another squeeze to ask him a question. "How do you feel?"

"Oh. Well, good. I'd rather not have to do that, but I was going to anyway." With that said, Izuna allowed the exchange to continue. Eira's life energy grew enough for it to be easily noticed by Izuna. It took more time than he expected for the second level of this mark to form, yet not too long at all. However, Izuna returned to wondering how things would be going here if there were to be additional levels to gain yet. He wasn't left to his curiosity for long, as Eira's very next action following the second level was to kiss the former Fox Youkai.

Izuna's eyes widened, partially due to shock, but mostly due to a sudden influx of power the likes of which he'd never imagined would be found in this form of his. When she backed away from his mouth and squeezed further through their embrace, his eyes remained wide. "I feel..." he started. Instead of continuing his sentence immediately, he started laughing. It was almost as if he had consumed some sort of drug that enhanced every ability he had, and he could feel it surging through every fiber of his being. "Awesome! I wanna wrestle an Oni!"

The idea that Izuna didn't want to have to be sexual food for her was something she'd keep in mind. Not that she'd intended to start feeding on people that way, but it was always a good idea to have some knowledge of everyone's boundaries. She had a good idea of where most people's were, but for her and Izuna it always seemed like there were more doors opened than closed. Regardless of this there was a bit of shock coming from the lad after she pressed her lips into his, but after the kiss and passage of power finished he seemed to think about how he felt. What came out next was laughter and given their close proximity and new bond she knew exactly why he was doing this. A small smile came to her face. "Thank goodness. I thought you might freak out for a second..." she said seemingly satisfied that everything had gone according to plan and nothing was properly awry with this. More than that, she was quite relieved to have shared this power and not have it blow up in her face, after all, she generally avoided using her Succubus related powers because they always seemed to have some huge negative or caused her to have to change the way she behaved to use them in non-invasive ways. "Though I wouldn't really advise wrestling an Oni just because you can~" the teased gently. "Arigatou." she thanked Izuna not simply for allowing her to do this, but also for his friendship and kindness in moments like these. She was almost certain the word itself wouldn't convey how she felt properly but assumed if the Marks were behaving properly he'd understand regardless. "Oh and just so you know, I didn't really plan on letting you go. So, next time, if you don't want any more naked cuddles, let me know~" she mentioned with nothing but teasing in her voice before she finally let him go again. Still she didn't immediately bother redressing herself and instead went to take a seat, and think more about the rest of her Peerage and how she could or should apply the other marks.

As he looked at the mark on his arm again, Izuna repeatedly clenched and opened his fist, feeling quite physically capable in comparison to how he was mere minutes ago. Beyond this, the mark itself looked tribal in design, boasting the appearance of a fox's head and shoulders, pointing toward his hand and stopping a quarter of the way up his forearm. He felt like it was possible that Eira did this on purpose, but he was well beyond questioning this aloud. However, there was much wonder in Izuna's mind. He could indeed feel the deeper meaning in Eira's thanks, but he could also feel her life energy almost the same way he could feel his own. With Eira letting him go to take a seat for herself again, Izuna strangely followed her to the chair. "... I get it," he said, not addressing her thanks or need to be informed if 'naked cuddles' were no longer desired. What he meant by this, was that he understood her stopping so abruptly at the third tier of this mark. "You're selling me short. This doesn't have to be forced."

Once he reached Eira's fore, Izuna extended his right arm until he was able to touch her sternum at the point just between her cleavage and collarbones. He found quickly that his use of Senjutsu extended between Eira and himself now, giving him an innate understanding of this power she'd used. He would have their life forces blend through this simpler form of physical contact, causing his mark to grow to half the length of his forearm. This effort filled him with the same sensation he'd felt in previous moments, tenfold. His mouth fell open as he felt like he could either orgasm or physically explode at any given moment. This moment, however, was not to last forever, even though he had certainly evolved the mark to its permanent form. He knew this to be possible the moment he understood the mark. No sexual contact would be required for Izuna's mark to reach this level; he had already given himself to the crimson-haired Devil on a far deeper level than some simple physical connection could compare to. This alone would stand as proof.

Strangely enough, Izuna didn't reply to her the way she'd figured he would. The went on to join her at her chair and reached out to touch the spot on her sternum between cleavage and collarbone. "What are you..." she wanted to ask a question of the lad, but by the time she'd figured out what he was doing it was far too late. The contact between them made her own power flare in a way she hadn't tried to do it before. It intimately connected them and she could feel her own power explode towards the outside of herself. She felt powerful beyond what she always felt and knew the young man had connected their life forces growing their connection in such a way as to make it permanent. She was shocked, in awe, her face tinted by blush and the rush of power which made her power drunk the way taking power directly from Takumi had. She couldn't even make her voice work initially to rebuke the lad for this impomptu decision. "Baka!" she managed with a flushed face as she eyed the expanded mark on his arm. She couldn't help but feel like this had taken a rather sudden turn, and though Izuna did this of his own accord, she wasn't sure he realized what it really meant. She reached up to hug him once more pulling him towards her as she began to explain because she didn't trust herself to stand given the sensation this influx of power had given her. Her voice came out a hushed whisper because she could barely believe what Izuna had done. "I wasn't selling you short, I was giving you an option. You pushed that mark all the way up, it's permanent. I can't take it off... ever. Nor can anyone else without killing one or both of us in the process. You're mine now forever. You can't ever change your mind about it. You can't leave me now!" she explained the seriousness of this and why she hadn't bothered trying to give it in the first place. "Even if you wanted to..." she finished it was almost like she was mourning his decision. Though she was stunned by it, this level of blind devotion was insane, and she hadn't offered it because she didn't want him to change his mind later only to become unhappy if he couldn't free himself from her. It was never about the contact she didn't want to bind anyone to her permanently. But she also didn't like using her Succubus powers in the first place this was one such reason.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast