Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuoh Town

"It's a little late for that," he claimed. As far as Hiroki knew, Eira and Izuna had been friends and/or companions for decades upon decades. To think that one would only just be affecting the other was a bit ludicrous. Regardless, Eira caught on to what he was attempting to say and do, but thought to dispute it. In response to this, Hiroki lined up another shot and sighed. "I was joking," the young male replied. "The rest of you are so outrageous, I figured I'd give it a shot. Guess it's not my style after all."

Eira was a Succubus. This did not come as a surprise to the others before Hiroki, but he hadn't actually given it any consideration before this exact moment. His brows raised as he came to realize how much sense this made. "Sou. That's interesting to know; I'm surprised I never realized. I guess more power would really help out now that we're eligible for real Rating Games. I'm not kissing you, though. I'd rather keep some of my integrity, or you'll have control over me forever with your weird sex power. Is that joke more up to speed?"

"Sure just for being around me, but he's in my head now," she said with a flippant attitude. Moving right along, the lad said his letting her down easy was a joke, and apparently thought himself not to be very good at it given her reaction. "To be fair to you, Hiro. I just didn't expect a joke, it was funny to me though..." she said with a nod on her head. It seemed that Hiro was surprised by the realization that Eira was a succubus. But less so than one would expect, perhaps Eira was wrong to believe that everyone hadn't realized how strange her powers were. His final sentence made her chuckle as well, in her more normal way. "Ufufufufufu~" she said finding it funny. "Yeah, that is pretty funny, Hiro~" she said as she shifted. "No kisses? I can manage that..." she said finally pushing off the table she sauntered around it and opened her arms to the lad to give him a hug. She waited for him to join her in this, and if he accepted it, she'd unleash her power to give a bit to Hiro while taking a bit for herself from him. Over time he'd find himself less affected by the feelings of her succubus powers which he would have felt prickling along his skin as his mark settled.

The claim that Izuna was in Eira's head now was one which Hiroki shrugged off as another of the fox youkai's pranks. It didn't really matter either way, but Eira moved on from this rather swiftly, and it didn't seem Hiroki's first joke was completely lost to her. The second one still seemed to hit the mark more accurately. Following Eira's abandonment of the pool table, Hiroki took one more shot before doing the same. The offer of a hug was nothing new coming from this particular devil, so whether it had anything to do with this power transfer or not, Hiroki returned the gesture without question. During this very normal exchange, he felt the oddness of energies flowing in and out of him, and something else collecting and solidifying on the left side of his chest.

As Hiro stepped into this hug Eira's arms wrapped around him, it seemed that he took his mark without any real issues but leaving him at a single level also would do. After it settled Eira smiled still hugging the lad, before she removed his shirt via her magic and her own dress as well. She'd respect his already established boundaries by not pushing past this level of physical contact, but the skin to skin was at the very least necessary. He was the most gentlemanly of any of her group and she knew it would work for him this way. "Gomennasai, Hiro. I have to be a little selfish here to respect your wishes..." she murmured as her skin pressed against his. Hiro's power would flow out of him a bit easier giving Eira a true understanding of the lad's abilities. Beyond this, felt the prickle of energy as she gained true understanding of the lad before letting him go in the eventual power exchange. She then released him from her grasp and produced his shirt for him as she redressed herself completely. "That should work for your established boundaries. If you change your mind about that kiss though~" she teased as she winked at the lad as she pressed her index finger against the mark on his chest. "Let me know!~" she finished up. "Arigatou na, Hiro~" she said. Eira was brimming with the powers and feelings of her already marked peerage. It was like her body was a conglomeration of bubbling energy, and she still had more to mark. "Sorry for leaving so soon, but I still have to find Miyuki~"

As far as Hiroki knew, the mark was in its most complete form the way he felt it on his chest. Contrary to his belief though, there was more to receive, which required Eira to do away with his shirt and her dress before returning to their shared embrace. "Hm?" he wondered. In a matter of moments, the power seal within the mark began to grow further, solidifying a theory in the mind of the Bishop. Eira let go thereafter, offering a tease while Hiroki's mind worked through what had occurred. "Sou ka. That makes more sense of how this is Succubus power. Maybe one day," he said about furthering the level of this mark's application. For now, he had neither need nor interest, and Eira seemed keen on locating Miyuki next anyway. "Iia. Ja, Eira," were his parting words spoken while he returned to his solo game.

Eira found herself chuckling at Hiroki. He seemed to generally accept that she was a Succubus and even found the connection between her powers and how she chose to use them. "Hai ja~" she said as she left this room. Eira's walk around the house would eventually lead her to Miyuki's room, where she'd knock on the door. As she waited she could hear the girl pacing back and forth in the open space of her bedroom. "Uh, Hai! Come in!" she chimed only to suddenly see Eira push open her door. "Eira-nee! Is everything okay? How's Taku-senpai?" she asked wondering why the woman had come to see her. A small smile came to Eira's face as this girl's concern over their newest member as admirable. "I left Takumi sleeping in my room. I don't know if he'll be fine, he's been through a lot, but I'm sure you guys will be able to help him out with that..." she said with a nod of her head. "Hai, it's a lot. I am just worried I guess," she said coming to a stop in front of Eira. "Hm, so if you didn't come for that are you okay?" she asked of Eira which made the crimson haired woman nod her head.

"I'm fine, I just realized I should be more honest with all of you. And since we are actually able to take some real rating games I should offer you guys more power and use all of mine," Eira explained which made Miyuki stop and look at the woman with wide eyes. "Sou ka, so you're hiding something too. Do you need something from me then?" she asked. "Hai, I'm a succubus so I can give you more power, but you have to accept it," she said "It'll make both of us stronger though... it's a bit like the seal I first used on you so you could take your human form," she explained to the lass. Miyuki managed to look surprised. "YOU'RE A SUCCUBUS!!" she said seemingly shocked by the information. "Hm, that's pretty cool. I didn't notice or anything but I guess the seal thing doesn't make sense if all you have is the power of destruction. Nor does the healing..." Miyuki said, then after a second of thought she opened her arms for a hug instead of waiting for Eira to do it. "I'll do anything to help you. I like being useful to you, because you helped me out so much... so come on, Eira-nee!" Miyuki chimed. She was the girl who wanted to be most useful to Eira and Eira could do nothing but smile as she accepted the hug offered her. Eira unleashed her power during this hug allowing a snowflake like design to appear on the back of the girl's left shoulder. Miyuki felt stronger in this moment and her eyes widened as the tingling sensation settled. "Sugoi! That feels nice, and kinda warm..." she said. "Hai... I am going to take a bit from you as well, okay?" she said. "Hai, I don't mind sharing with you... Eira-nee!" she said which made the woman smile, she removed both of their clothes as she gave the lass a hug, wrapping herself around the smaller girl. The snowflake of her shoulder gained a wispy looking mist underneath it. It also gave Eira an understanding of the girl's power as a Yuki-onna. A grin came to Eira's face as she gained power from this contact and lots of it, from a girl who seemed to meek. Soon after she let her go restoring her clothes.

"Arigatou Miyuki. You'll be fine now and you won't get hurt so easily. And if you ever feel lonely, even in your dreams... you can reach out to me~" she mused which made the girl's eyes widen. "Hai!" she chimed. "I'll let you know when Takumi wakes up properly okay. Thanks for being so kind," she mentioned leaning over the girl and pressing her lips against her forehead platonically with no powers involved like the big sister she often was. "Until then try and get some rest yourself," Eira said as she excused herself from the room. Finally it was time to return to her own room and her own bed which was occupied by Takumi. She didn't know if the lad was awake or not, but still she entered and shed her clothing climbing into bed, near the lad but not too close. She wasn't tired yet, as such she rolled propping herself up as if she intended to cuddle the lad while he slept. But to her surprise she found him eyes wide open staring at the ceiling of her bedroom. "Ta-ku-mi..." she said his name as a whisper wondering how long he'd been awake. She'd fully expected him to sleep for days.

Yes, Takumi was awake. How long had it been, though? His conscious state blurred the line between seconds and eternity in his own mind, which had been blanked by recent events. Somewhere in the midst of this endless cycle of emptiness, he was joined by another. His name was spoken in a whisper after this figure entered the bed with him. Was this a voice he knew? He honestly couldn't tell. To follow it, his head turned toward its source, resulting in eyes devoid of hope and life looking upon the devil Eira.

He did know who this was. Even in the blankness of his current mind, this was one thing he remembered. For a time, all he could see was a beacon of crimson radiance that connected his current eternity to the moment which started, and ended, everything time and time again. His life ended, then began anew with this sight. Just the same, his loss of stability started, then ended with the same form as the one he could now see next to him. It had a name, but... what could it have been? "Kuzu... re..." he chanted. This was the name which came to mind, encompassing everything he understood about what he could now see. And in that moment, anything else he once knew was gone.

Takumi's experience today had been traumatizing, more so than Eira herself could ever say she'd experienced. Even so, the look of void life in the lad's eyes cut her rather deeply, as he responded to his name, or rather the sound of her voice. He couldn't be all there could he? Beyond the exhaustion of his body, she couldn't fault him for his weary spirit either, but as he tried to speak, he said a word, or rather a title one firmly associated with the crimson haired lass. She managed to look stunned hearing it, her eyes welling up with tears. This word seemed to crop up around her always, even so she pulled him into her body, his head making contact with her ample bosom as held him close. "Gommenasai, Takumi. I thought you would be okay... I thought I wouldn't ruin your life too... gomen," she whispered to the lad. She was sad for him and sad with him, and she wanted to comfort him in this way, she also wanted to make sure he wouldn't use the power which had nearly killed him earlier. To do this she'd need help or rather permission from the Red Dragon himself, but that could wait just a few moments.

Following his first spoken word since waking, Takumi was suddenly pulled toward this improperly-named figure. She said something then, but it hardly registered. All he could see was the very same vision. His eyes remained open even while his face was pressed against the devil's breasts, but there were two other things entering his mind. His gaze traveled upward to the face of Eira. In it, he saw a very similar expression to what he'd seen the last time, but... there was something else. What was this? His hand traveled up to her face, to a point just beneath her eye which wet his skin on contact. This was the first thing. 'What is... this...' he thought.

One thing remained. Another thing Takumi could see only with his mind was the falling of black feathers, which he visualized around this woman. How were they connected? He couldn't make sense of it yet, but his own dried eyes trembled in their sockets as this visual trigger occurred. "Korosu..." he said in that same dead voice. Even as he looked directly into Eira's face, he couldn't see her for whatever she was meant to be. All he could perceive was that she was somehow connected to the only other thing in his mind. "... Feathers. Korosu..."

In the case of Takumi's trauma it seemed it was too fresh for him to think straight. Strangely, he seemed at least semi-aware that she was crying as his hands made contact with the wetness of her face, but that didn't seem to dissuade him at all. Instead he began to speak about feathers and as Eira studied the lad she'd pulled into herself, his words about killing feathers made the entire situation make more sense to her. She'd been told by the Angels that a Fallen Angel had killed his parents, and it was likely his rage was connected directly to that point. This lad didn't ever seem to want to hurt anyone, had nearly gotten himself beaten to death over such a concept, but now spoke of killing because of feathers. "Iie, no feathers Takumi. It's fine... she's dead," murmured Eira her voice low and very careful.

She didn't know what to do, in her panic she simply held him tighter, wrapping their body together in her wings, not feathered. She had devil wings they were leathery and filled with her power. She looked into Takumi's face and knew he couldn't really see her, but she tried regardless. "Takumi, I know it's hard, but I need you to come back to me," she whispered to the lad as her crimson eyes were filled with tears of pure compassion. "I need you to see me. Come back to me, okay?" she asked of him as tears fell from her eyes onto his face. Whatever the lad was seeing or remembering it wasn't good for his psyche for him to deal with it alone. She had to try and gently pull him back to himself, or risk breaking him beyond repair. She didn't want that, like all members of her peerage, she wanted to offer him peace. She aimed to use her powers to quell his negative emotions while she spoke to him, the stronger ones anyways. "I can take your despair, your rage, your hate, and your suffering... Takumi," she said to him in this moment. "To clear your heart so you can grieve..." she said as another of her tears fell onto his face. "Please... let me help you."

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast