As this woman's assault continued it would seem that she still wasn't making contact with the man before her. Such a thing was beyond unusual but it only seemed to make this man appear to be even more dangerous than her initial assumption of him was. "You standing up to my attacks like this isn't encouraging me to believe you aren't dangerous." she mentioned as the wall behind him crumbled her eyes would widen immensely. Her previously stoic expression showed all of the shock this woman had been holding, because behind this man standing in the gap was a blue haired woman wearing an open cape with underwear and a small pair of heels. In her hands a stack of papers and on her face a rather confused look. On her lower abdomen a guild mark that showed her as a member of Fairy Tail. "This is the most aggressive use of a bathtub I've ever seen. Ko-chan, are you and your friend disagreeing about the water temperature?" she asked a huge grin on her face. But something was very odd about this woman.

After a second or two the woman apparently known as Ko-chan allowed her face to return to its more neutral position and she answered the woman who spoke to her. "This man landed in the bath... he's not my friend." she mentioned without naming the woman she was speaking to, but obviously being a bit more respectful than she'd been in the moments prior. "Could have fooled me, everyone else seems to make friends this way. But fine then, who are you, and why does dear Ko-chan feel the need to attack you in the bathroom?"