Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Fairy Tail] Fairy Hills

[Fairy Tail] Fairy Hills

Fairy Hills (フェアリー ヒルズ Fearī Hiruzu) is Fairy Tail's female dormitory, where most of the female guild members live. The rent is 100,000 Jewel a month, but girls can have multiple rooms so the rent can increase from there. Discounts are not possible. Fairy Hills is located in Magnolia Town, atop a rocky, grassy hill not far from Fairy Tail's headquarters. It is accessible by a large staircase following the hill's outer side.Fairy Hills is a large and mildly imposing building composed of bricks. It consists of a central, elongated section at whose sides sit two wings protruding outwards, with the one to the center's right acting as the main entrance, which takes the form of a double door with a pyramid-shaped upper part topped by a similarly pyramid-shaped roof, held up by wooden beams. Enforcing the multitude of standard bricks on the edges and marking rectangular sections in the central part are larger, lighter bricks lined up in vertical rows, with light beams instead marking sections horizontally. The front part of the building possesses a porch adorning the central part, with a steep tiled roof split in sections by beams being held up by simply wooden pillars paired with arcs. The two wings are each adorned by small numbers of large, arched windows, while the central section's windows are similar in design, but noticeably smaller and more numerous. Each section possesses an elongated, pitched roof composed of tiles; the wings, beneath such roof, have round windows adorning their top part. Sitting in front of the entrance, held up by two pillars composed of stone and bricks, flanking the pathway leading to the building, and each topped by the sculpture of a stylized Fairy Tail's symbol, is a large, mildly arched sign reading "Fairy Hills" in sober, elongated dark characters.

Interior

Lobby - The lobby sits right behind the main entrance. It is an elongated room which possesses wooden floor and ceiling, and its walls, enforced by beams, are composed of bricks in their lower part. To the entrance's right sits the wooden counter, complete with a flowerpot, a lamp and some stationery. Behind it, a door is visible, leading to an unknown room or a closet, and not far a small picture is secured to the wall, with a large door without shutters leading to an unspecified room to the right. In front of the counter is a carpet with intricately decorated edges, over which sits a short table with round edges, with its central part covered by a rhomboidal ornamental tablecloth. Flanking such table are a sofa and an armchair, complete with extra, small matching pillows. Behind the armchair, farther into the room, are small, elongated shelves housing book, topped by various objects, among which is a flowerpot, and a large window with double curtains faces outwards; adorning its inner ledge are a flowerpot, a cartoonish plushie or statue, and an elongated vase. The rest of the room seems to be pretty bare. A staircase is located on the other side of the lobby from the entrance, and at its left is a door. Lighting the room is a simple wooden chandelier.

Bathroom - Whilst each Fairy Hills' room comes with its own private bathroom, the dormitory has an open bath area nonetheless, where the girls can enjoy bathing with fellow tenants. Such room is shown to be majestic, with horizontal panels decorated by intricate motifs topping the various, rectangular mirrors lined up the walls of the section to the entrance's right, each possessing a basin and a matching, small decorative seat. Such section has a tiled roof and bears a large, square-shaped and intricately decorated pillar on its left edge, holding up the ceiling. The room's left part is completely occupied by a very large, rectangular pool, full of water and of an incredible amount of lather, obscuring the former from sight. Such part is thought to bear resemblance to the outside world, as shown from its walls, on which a light sky adorned here and there by clouds is painted, and from a large, ornamental rocky formation occupying the pool's right part.

Resource Room - The dormitory's basement houses a resource room, which, despite not being as good as Fairy Tail's main one, is quite large and houses every current and previous tenant's record of work. Such room is highly decorative, with the ceiling protruding on the walls below in arched section, creating vaults, and the arched staircase leading down to the resource room being flanked by a balustrade which as a protruding, semicircular section, somehow reminiscent of a church's pulpit. Another staircase is visible on the other side of the room, leading down from a mezzanine held up by beams. The walls' upper part seems to be covered in lamps, while pictures are visible on the lower part of the wall flanking the arched staircase. Lined up against most walls are large shelves packed full of books, which can be consulted on the large, decorated table sitting in the center of the room, always covered in books and documents, and flanked by two sofas. A small piece of furniture again housing books is visible nearby.

Tenets List and Room Price

Aine Chase - 500,000 Jewel [Insert Room Description]
    Konan - 400,000 Jewel [Insert Room Description]

Above the Fairy Hills building, there seemed to be a male figure falling from the sky in broad daylight. This man, whose black and blonde hair protruded from the back of his head until being tied off at the end, and who wore what appeared to be a traditional, purple kimono with a black haori, did not seem very frightened by this act of falling from so high. In fact, he appeared to be disappointed. 'Yare yare. I can't be expected to use that Magic myself,' he thought just before crashing into the roof of Fairy Hills.

What this man couldn't know, is that beneath the area he was falling into was the communal bathroom of this building presently occupied by one odd female S-class mage of Fairy Tail. This young woman, was presently in the bathtub soaking after silently returning from a mission. She intended to relax for a little while before reporting the success of her mission tot he Guild Master, and as such avoid the hum-drum of the actual guild itself. That being said this peaceful calm moment was soon interrupted by an unknown male crashing through the ceiling. "Nani? Is it really so impossible to have just a couple minutes of peace?" she questioned as she pushed lightly wet blue locks out of her face and behind her ears. The fingers of her left hand were raised though she made no moves to extricate herself from the tub, several sheets of paper seemed to be spinning in the air immediately above the tub. "Men aren't allowed in Fairy Hills, apologize and leave, or face execution." she stated calmly, flicking her tongue across the piercing right in the center of her bottom lip, in some odd sort of tick.

The unknown man continued his fall until he struck a solid enough surface to stop his descent indefinitely. Of course, it was his luck that said surface belonged to a bathroom in what was apparently not Fairy Tail the Guild, but its women's dormitory building instead. The thought of where he had arrived did not immediately register in his mind. Instead, when a woman spoke to him, he rose from the floor while rubbing the back of his head. Apparently, he'd taken a blow to the skull during his fall. "Fairy Hills? You mean this isn't the Fairy Tail building?" As he asked this question, Uriel raised his head to look upon the source of the feminine voice he'd heard, and when he did, he realized what kind of situation he'd stumbled into. His eyes widened, only to then be covered by his left hand... which then had its fingers separate enough for his right eye to peer through. "Ah! Pardon me. I do apologize for my being here, but I'm looking for one Aine Chase. Do you know where I might be able to find her?"

As this man seemed to gather himself more pieces of paper seemed to conjure themselves and begin to spin around this young woman in the tub. After a few moments they would be condensing in the air over head as the woman stood in the tub, revealing a rather slim form large breasts and oddly four navel piercings on her fore. As she got out of the tub these pieces of paper continued to swirl and she'd turn eventually showing a fairy tail guild mark on the lower left side of her back. Still, this man's reaction wasn't at all what she'd expected. Having been given the apology she sought she might have been inclined to help him go where he wanted to go. But the mention of their Guild Master, made her cautious. "Aine? You're looking for Aine." she said having a look at this man as the papers which were swirling fell upon her person turning into clothing which covered her nudity. In what would have been a traditional robe, but it was open at her navel and long in the back with a large section open revealing her guild mark. Beyond that slim black pants joined her attire and a small pale white folded flower made its way into her hair. And just like that she was no longer naked.

"Well, I am not her... and I won't tell you where she is. Given the track record of our Guild Masters, I simply can't allow it, You could be dangerous... and it's my job to make sure dangerous people don't make it so close. I appreciate the apology though, leave now... and I'll forget all about it." said the woman whose name not yet been mentioned. She was a lot of things, but a Fairy Tail mage was at the very top of this list, and she didn't like the idea of some random man roaming about looking for her guild master.

The man's eye widened beneath his hand as this woman stood, and when she turned around, the hand itself lowered. He was surprised to see this woman's method of dressing herself, but he supposed he'd seen stranger things. It seemed this woman did not intend to assist him in locating the Guild Master he sought, but he was not able to leave so freely. "Sorry, but I'm really not able to do that. If she's here, I must speak with her. If this isn't Fairy Tail itself, I could settle for being pointed in the right direction, though. Oh! I know what to do!" The man began digging through his clothes as if looking for something of great importance. As he did this, a long pipe fell out and hit the floor. Said pipe was a Magic item which began producing smoke of its own the moment it hit the floor. The man scrambled to pick it up, and stopped it from producing smoke immediately, but doing this made him lose track of his original goal. "Err... I can explain."

As their conversation commenced it seemed that this unknown male was still rather bent on meeting with their guild master. A bit of a frown crossed this woman's face as she heard this man's words. Still now that she was dressed she had no problem standing before this man, and as he fumbled in his robes claiming that he knew what to do and that he only wanted to be pointed in the direction of Fairy Tail proper, a magical pipe fell from his robes and began spewing smoke. And though it was rather immediately picked up and stopped, this did not go in the favorable direction of proving this man's credibility. "Uh-huh. So, I'm not pointing you to Fairy Tail. I'm not telling you were to find Aine, and now you don't get to leave." she said stoically. Though the man had very recently said he could explain, she didn't feel the need to hear him out... he was at the very least a threat, and at most dangerous, his presence simply couldn't be allowed.

After a second magical energy began to spew from the young woman, turning parts of her body into white paper sheets which all amassed on her back, transforming into wings which lifted her body off the ground. Once this happened, several sheets of paper became like sharpened spikes aiming to spear the man before her through several points of his body all at once.

"Eh? Why is that?" he asked. He was apparently not quite sure why this woman said he would not be allowed to leave. Of course, these words of hers were followed by the creation of paper wings, and furthermore spears to be thrown his way by the woman's Magic. These spikes approached the man, but instead of piercing him, they all curved around his body abruptly, striking the wall behind him instead. "Oh... that's why. Yare yare. People always attack me. Listen; this really isn't necessary," he said while slipping his pipe into his kimono while also withdrawing his arms into his sleeves.

The man seemed to question why he wouldn't be given the things he wanted. But it was made rather obvious by the attack that followed this young woman's words. It seemed though that this man could so something about her attacks. And it wasn't something that the blue haired woman was familiar with. "Nani?" she replied to this action. His words only served to make the woman's eye twitch as her tongue once again flicked over her lip piercing. "You are attacked because you're suspicious. Suspicious people can't wander among the fairies. In particular, near the Fairy Queen. So..." she stated her fingers grazing several sheets of paper changing their color from white to yellow. And when this happened they would fly towards the man but this time, even if they didn't make contact they'd explode into lightning magic when they stopped.

"I'm not suspicious," he replied. This was always what happened. He constantly got himself into such situations where he was being assaulted by someone, for some reason he could not understand. "It's just... a matter of circumstance that I seem to be." The second wave came soon, only to meet the same fate as the first. It was as if this man had a barrier around his person which caused things to curve around it instead of simply blocking opposing forces. When these sheets hit the wall behind him, the explosion of lightning occurred and seemed to even reach the man's backside. However, he did not budge from this, even as the wall behind him crumbled to the force of this Magic. "Are you done yet?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast