Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Fairy Tail] Fairy Hills

As this woman's assault continued it would seem that she still wasn't making contact with the man before her. Such a thing was beyond unusual but it only seemed to make this man appear to be even more dangerous than her initial assumption of him was. "You standing up to my attacks like this isn't encouraging me to believe you aren't dangerous." she mentioned as the wall behind him crumbled her eyes would widen immensely. Her previously stoic expression showed all of the shock this woman had been holding, because behind this man standing in the gap was a blue haired woman wearing an open cape with underwear and a small pair of heels. In her hands a stack of papers and on her face a rather confused look. On her lower abdomen a guild mark that showed her as a member of Fairy Tail. "This is the most aggressive use of a bathtub I've ever seen. Ko-chan, are you and your friend disagreeing about the water temperature?" she asked a huge grin on her face. But something was very odd about this woman.

After a second or two the woman apparently known as Ko-chan allowed her face to return to its more neutral position and she answered the woman who spoke to her. "This man landed in the bath... he's not my friend." she mentioned without naming the woman she was speaking to, but obviously being a bit more respectful than she'd been in the moments prior. "Could have fooled me, everyone else seems to make friends this way. But fine then, who are you, and why does dear Ko-chan feel the need to attack you in the bathroom?"

"Do you expect me to stand around and allow you to kill me because you want to?" he asked rhetorically. "Maybe you should think about the fact that I haven't bothered attacking you this entire time," he went on to say. He then found himself looking over his shoulder at a blue-haired woman, who appeared the moment the wall was destroyed. This one actually seemed interested in having a proper discussion about his presence, so when he spoke to her, he did so with a gentle smile. "My name is Uriel. I was attacked because, apparently, I am a suspicious person. It's fine, though... I find myself being assaulted a lot. I'd like to get back to my business, though, unless you'd like to attack me as well."

The woman with the purple hair seemed to think on what this man had to say for a moment. But she was quite certain that his lack of real action towards her was exactly the sort of thing that she wasn't okay with. "You say that now... but I am more astounded by the fact that you've done nothing and you're unscathed. You aren't even trying that makes you more dangerous." concluded the purple haired woman. "I don't like it." she finished in a manner which would seem odd but this only made a minor giggle escape the blue haired woman who had now stepped into the bathroom with the pair of them to avoid stretching this conversation out any further. What was more is that she was receiving an answer of a name and an explanation from the man apparently known as Uriel.

"Well, I am not going to attack you. Though I understand why Ko-chan did. After all, if one of our favored S-class mages can't crush someone, they are quite dangerous... but that just means I should keep an eye on you myself." she said that same light smile on her face. "But I swear that I've heard that name before. What can I help you with?" she asked a hand coming to her chin while the woman with the purple hair stepped forward and around the pair, the wings of paper disappearing from her back and folding themselves into her clothes and body as if they'd never existed in the first place. Her feet hitting the ground as she stepped between the pair of them, her tongue flicking over the piercing in her lip one last time. "You're never going to stop calling me that... this man is looking for you Aine-sama. You should be wary of beings like him. He's... still suspicious... more so now than I thought him to be when he came crashing through the ceiling interrupting my bath." she finished walking out of the room through the hole created by her power. "We'll talk later. Sayonara."

When he discovered that this woman was the Aine he sought, Uriel's eyes widened, and his face reddened. "So you're Aine... Sou ka," he said. "I was sent here by the Magic Council to deliver a message." As he spoke, Uriel found that the woman he first met here was departing... and doing so between himself and Aine. Bearing no ill-will toward this woman, he closed his eyes and smiled in her direction as she walked past. "Ja ne. Ko-chan." With that said, he returned to the matter at hand. Uriel once again began digging through his garbs for an item which he seemed to have misplaced at some point. "Ugh... I can't find the dumb thing. Part of why I got stuck in that fight."

As she was leaving, the woman who had been fighting Uriel earlier said one more thing in passing. "My name is Konan. I only let her continue calling me that, because the Fairy Queen does as she pleases anyways." she mentioned disappearing in the breeze as sheets of paper. There after, only Aine and Uriel were left, his mention that he'd come with a message from the Magic Council made her brow raise. "Oh? So it was just a misunderstanding then... take your time." she said motioning for the man to find what he was looking for. Beyond that it seemed like this was going to be an interesting moment and thereafter she began to remember where she'd heard this man's name from.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. URIEL!!! Yo... you... you're... ONE OF THE TEN WIZARD SAINTS!" she said looking more than a bit astonished by the information. It was a huge moment and made her fall from her mouth in a moment of sheer astonishment. After all this man was so nice and though obviously powerful, wasn't in the habit of using that power just to overcome people who obviously attacked him on a regular basis. "Sugoi~ Never thought I'd get to meet another of the Wizard Saints~" she mentioned, of course, she knew at least one as he was once a member of her own guild, but she didn't expect them to just come raining from the sky.

As he continued his search, Aine managed to figure out who he was without the proof he thought would be required. It was in this moment that he chuckled sheepishly and abandoned his search. "Sou ka... I guess I don't need to find it then. I didn't think my name had any impact like that. Yes, that would be me." Uriel had intended to show his pendant, which marked him as a member of the Ten Wizard Saints, but there was surely no need for such a thing now. At least, this wasn't the case if Aine already knew who he was. Moving right along, he decided that the appropriate time to address business was now. "What I've come for may seem a bit surprising to you. I've actually been sent to bring you to the Fiore Branch of the Magic Council. It is customary that a Wizard Saint accompanies you for this, so I volunteered for the task."

Aine's face shifted just a little as this very sheepish man expressed his disbelief that she had figured out who he was. She thought about this for a moment and realized that it was probably just a little odd that she knew who he was without much prodding and without having ever laid eyes on him prior to this moment. "Eh, yeah. Ru-chan mentioned you once. I remember names pretty well..." she said looking a bit sheepish herself given that she'd been caught knowing a random man by his name alone. But when it was made clear that some sort of business was to take place between Aine and the Magic Council she looked off a bit palming the back of her own head and causing the bracelets up her wrists to jingle just a little.

"Eh, I don't have business with the Magic Council. I am not paying for anything the kids broke... and uh... yeah. I think that's it." she said seeming to not understand at all why the Magic Council would want anything to do with her. Much less, why this man had volunteered to come find her. "Anyways, why would you volunteer to accompany me? Why would I want to go there?" questioned the young woman who was even more lost than apparently this man was initially.

"Ru-chan?" he asked, quickly shuffling through the names of other Wizard Saints he knew, finding only one of them that could be applied to this situation. "Ah... Naruto-kun?" It came as no surprise to him that Aine was skeptical about an audience with the Magic Council. Fairy Tail's reputation did not place them in good standing with the Council, and they had no reason to be very friendly with the Council either. Uriel had some convincing to do. There was also the matter of why he'd volunteered for this task. "I volunteered because I've always wanted to meet you. And... don't worry; the Council doesn't want anything that you would consider negative."

Aine watched as this man came to the right conclusion about the Mage she'd mentioned by his nickname. "Hai, that's the one... I can't bring myself to call him anything else. I enjoy my friends that way~" she mentioned. Such a thing would be obvious by the way she chose to speak to the woman whose name was apparently Konan. A bit of skepticism would follow as this man apparently wanted to simply meet her in addition to trying to convince her that the Magic Council didn't want anything negative from her.

"You wanted to meet me?" she said seemingly in shock by this fact. She couldn't imagine anyone actually wanting to meet her, who would even know anything about her. "Why?"

"Sou ka." Though he did not receive a response about the meeting with the Magic Council, Uriel assumed this topic to be heading in the right direction. This would be good, as he was quite keen to be the one bringing this woman to the Fiore Branch for this reason. He couldn't allow the task to be handed to another, though even he wasn't sure why he felt so strongly about the matter. "The Radiant Fairy Sky Goddess, they call you. Your name has left quite a mark on Fiore. Who wouldn't want to meet someone who has been given such a title? I think it only makes sense to see the person behind the myths. Everyone always wants to know if these things match up, right?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast