Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Fairy Tail] Fairy Hills

As this conversation progressed, Aine found out why the man known as Uriel wanted to meet her. Beyond that she was quite embarrassed by the things he had to say. Her face would flash a brilliant shade of red. This was immediately followed by her covering her face with her hand and shaking her head from left to right. "Ugh, I thought Ko-chan calling me Fairy Queen was bad... tell me people aren't actually calling me that. I've done nothing to earn a name like that." she said sheepishly. Aine really wasn't the type of person to appreciate the praise of others. She couldn't well have people calling her all these outrageous things, after all she didn't think of herself in that way.

"I understand the curiosity, I hope you sated yours... though to be honest, I doubt I am worth that sort of interest. So, what does the Magic Council want with me?"

"You would be surprised, I think," Uriel said regarding the interest others had toward Aine. Had she known the full reason for his appearance here, she likely would have understood why such interest existed, but he would leave that bit of surprise for later. When asked what the Magic Council wanted, Uriel grinned and turned on his heel toward the hole he'd made in the roof. "Follow me," he said as he hopped through the hole, which was officially the only exit he knew to be here at the moment. Once outside, assuming Aine followed suit, Uriel would continue on a straight path toward the Magic Council's Fiore Branch.

"I would be surprised? I am already surprised." Aine mentioned. It seemed odd to her that anyone would take interest in her, especially the Magic Council for reasons which weren't negative. After all, normally they were only interested in the amount of destruction her Guild Members were causing (unintentionally of course). Beyond that, it seemed that she wouldn't get to receive a direct answer to her question and was instead beckoned along to follow to what she assumed was the Fiore Branch of the Magic Council.

Heading towards the hole created in the roof, Aine hopped through following the man known as Uriel. "Fine, fine... I'll follow. But if I get there and I'm in trouble. I'm holding you responsible." she said with that same goofy kind of grin that had been present on her face the entire day. Still, there was something about this statement that to most wouldn't seem very settled. It wasn't exactly a threat, but it wasn't exactly friendly either. Whatever the case, she'd soon find herself going to the place that apparently required her presence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123