"Yeah, sorta. I don't know what you mean by good feeling though. That's a weird thing to say to a guy you just met, isn't it?" he asked. Whether his question would be answered or not, Leonis removed his right hand from his pocket as well, but left it hanging at his side. He inhaled deeply while awaiting the girl's response. When he received her words, he also experienced a somewhat psychotic laugh with a front row seat. While this was strange, he did find the statement preceding it to be laughable. The follow-up was quite the strange thing to hear, though. "I... smell... like a real fight?" he asked with much confusion on his countenance.

With little prompting, the green-haired girl was suddenly upon him, in rather close proximity to his face. In that very moment, she offered her name to an abruptly wide-eyed Leonis. 'Fast!' was all he thought. He had but a single reaction, involving the extension of his right arm to its respective side. A strange explosion spawned from magic occurred where his palm was, and that very explosion rocketed Leonis several meters to his left, just before Hikage lashed out. The blast had a stream-like effect, allowing Leonis to turn and us it to arc himself around to the girl's rear, all while holding his left hand out toward her backside. "I like the name. And you're quick," he said just before a blinding flash of light erupted from his left hand, heralding another explosion with enough range to strike Hikage's back with jarring concussive force.