"Yes, calling me a crook will definitely get me to budge on the price, you ignoramus." Regardless of the stout one's view of the situation, he produced a pouch of coin whose weight and texture seemed right enough to the dealer. Still, he never liked this consumer's attitude, and now was an even more exceptional case than the norm. His right hand cracked the door behind him and reached inside, but he was not reaching for anything positive. Out came a full trident to be pointed at the nervous customer of this criminal organization, stopping only centimeters away from the nape of his neck at the end of its thrust. The movement to reveal this trident happened so swiftly, so succinctly, that the gleam from its metal tips in the moonlight left a trail behind the weapon. And then, there it was, just waiting for a moment to draw the life blood of this man if necessary. "You're being awfully demanding for a grunt, you know? I'm thinking maybe it's time to up your taxes for this next supply. Out with it. I want everything you've got now."

Hawks was in wait next to Kajun, keeping his eyes trained on the trade below. "Yeah, but I wish I could get a criminal to tell the whole truth at least once when I've got them terrified. It's on my bucket list, and that thing isn't getting any shorter," he said, offering this bit of passing conversation while the deal progressed. He intended to wait until the deal below was finalized to begin their raid, but they were Magic Knights, and as such were meant to protect even lowlifes from harm where possible... and there was now a man at the bottom of a criminal pyramid, whose life looked to be in danger. "Let's go!" Once more, Hawks aimed to grab Kajun and fly toward ground level. From a meter or two above the ground, he would release her to allow her to approach the situation her own way, while Hawks himself flew directly over the heads of the two criminals, intending to grab their attention before the situation between them escalated.