Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: [Common Region] Kikka

There it was. In one shining moment, Eve admitted to everything that would see her convicted for her crimes and have her segment of the syndicate shut down for good. She also went on to say the potion he drank was poisonous. Asher continued smiling in the woman's face even as this was said. He would have laughed, but certain circumstances dictated that he didn't. When Hikage asked for confirmation as to whether she could fight them, he spared a glance in her direction. There was a threat on the girl's life to allegedly be executed if the poison's antidote wasn't purchased. Asher took a moment to compare Hikage's magic and obvious bloodlust to that of everyone else in this building, and when he was done, his attention returned to Eve. "Go ahead," he said both to Hikage's request to fight these people, and Eve's threat to have Hikage killed. "By the way, we're Magic Knights. You're all going to jail, unless my friend here goes too far and kills all your guys."

It seemed the woman known as Eve had tipped her hand a bit too soon. Strangely this lad didn't even seem afraid of what was happening, nor did he immediately try and buy his way out of his impending doom. No, instead he simply mentioned that he and the girl he was with were both Magic Knights and that everyone in this building was going to jail. Hikage's grimoire began glowing as multiple other knives were produced and she got a wide grin on her face. "I... don't kill people," she said, which was true. Even the lad who'd been rude to her in the Entrance Exam wouldn't have lost his life from the injuries he'd received. As such, Hikage found herself staring down a man who aimed to maim her with a fire spell. She rather easily moved down of the firebolt and launched a knife into the man's shoulder only to immediately charge forward and spin into the man lashing out at him and the man beside him before another spell could even be launched. "I have this by the way," she said with battle mania in those golden eyes of hers.

Meanwhile Eve was left standing there looking amazed. "But that doesn't make sense, why aren't you writhing on the floor in agony? You should be poisoned by now... you drank the vile," Eve said, her own grimoire now visible a deep purple color with a diamond in the center of the front cover. "I was hoping to avoid this sort of thing. I can't get shut down..." she mumbled. "One chance leave and forget you saw us..." she mentioned as several balls of purple energy began floating around her and she let them hover in the air.

Hikage said she had the extras covered, even though Asher could already tell this was the case. Not only did he believe she could easily deal with Eve's associates, but she seemed like she would enjoy even the opportunity to do so. Asher nodded to the girl, but continued with his own end of business nonetheless. When it was claimed that he should already be writhing in pain, he remembered something important. "Oh, right! Sumimasen, I've never been able to get rid of it so soon," he said. The final time the vial he'd been tossing hit his hand, he brought it to his mouth again while using his left hand to pull on his cheek. After this was done, his lips pursed and out came the full vial's worth of poison, right back into its original container. Asher plugged the vial again, and held it out with his right hand thereafter, while holding his open grimoire in his left hand. "We can't just leave. Besides, I don't want to be arrogant or anything, but... I don't think you can beat me. Can't we just arrest you now?"

Hikage continued her work throwing and kicking knives into individuals, if one bothered to look she'd halved the number of individuals she was fighting even as they launched countless numbers of base elemental spells at her. She couldn't help this as most seemed to be incapable of stopping now that she'd started. Even so the wounds on these men were shallow and only enough to stop them from moving and not nearly enough to cause them any lasting damage.

Eve on the other hand had a different plan entirely. She watched as the lad managed to spit out all of the poison which he'd taken earlier without any real issue. "Oh... that is kind of gross," she said as if she hadn't just tried to poison someone. To be honest she was a bit upset she'd been out-played like that. Those glowing little balls soon lashed out as she addressed what this lad had to say. "Sure, whatever you say. But no one wants to be arrested and I won't apologize for whatever happens to you..." she said these balls aimed to converge on Asher where he stood, if these made contact they'd dull his senses and cause him pain as they were filled with cursed magic. "Hai Juso Mahō : Kiki Kai Kai," she stated of the spell she'd just used.

Asher agreed that his method of avoiding a potential poisoning was somewhat gross, but it was a survival tactic which had served him well more times than he'd like to admit. Eve seemed totally disinterested in giving up to make things easier. In fact, after Asher's suggestion, she used her curse spell to attack him almost instantly. Asher's already open grimoire glowed bright gold as this happened. "That's the difference between us. Sumimasen," he said, apologizing for any damage he would need to inflict just to restrain this woman. "Hikari Mahō: Retten no Senkō!" Asher's high perception showed itself once more as the cursed orbs came his way. Quick-moving eyes pinpointed each of them, and with his own spell, he summoned orbs of light that intercepted each part of Eve's attack without moving to meet them. These orbs of light were only the starting point of this spell, though. Once Eve's attack was stopped, Asher's orbs each unleashed beams of light which traveled outward at blinding speed, then turned in toward Eve to target numerous non-vital points along her entire body.

In a single moment, it became obvious that Eve had no intention of stopping. Of course, she was more than a little shocked by this lad's magic type. "Light magic?" she questioned only to have her curse magic stopped before her very eyes. That wasn't something she fully expected to happen. Beyond all this the lad was content to apologize before aiming to maim the woman with several broken shards of light. Her eyes widen as she couldn't have been properly prepared to deal with something like that. "Shimatta!" she muttered. She was hit dozens of times over a short stretch of time. She fell over at this point and couldn't move any further.

Meanwhile, Hikage finished off the last of the extra guys and laughed maniacally. "Kufufufufu~ That was pretty fun..." she said tossing her knife into the ground her grimoire closing and returning it to her side. "Are you okay over there?" she asked of Asher, not as if she was concerned but instead just to confirm the current situation they were under.

The fall of Eve was expected by Asher, though it was an easier thing to accomplish than even he anticipated. The orbs which spawned the beams to end her onslaught vanished as their target fell to the floor, and Asher took the time to step forward until he stood over her, grimoire still open but moved aside enough that he could maintain eye contact. "If you can make all these tools, you could have made your money being a Magic Knight. It's a shame, really." With these words shared, Asher cast one more spell which aimed to bind Eve using a crucifix-shaped light construct. He then bent over to pick up her grimoire while looking toward Hikage, finding her end of things to be wrapping up as well. "Hai; no problems here. Looks like you're done too."

Hikage stood and began picking up fallen grimoires from her opponents who could move but wouldn't do so for fear of what she'd do. As Asher chastised the ring leader for the bad use of her time she said nothing. She was already captured she wasn't going to admit to anything they didn't already know, or maybe she couldn't. Hikage looked to Asher in this moment and nodded rather simply, "Hai, I will make the call to Command. Maybe they'll come pick up all these people," she said picking a magic device from her pocket. She used magic on it and it lit up. "Command this is Hikage of the Black Bulls. We completed our mission but we have more downed people than we can carry, can you send someone to move them?" she asked waiting on words or confirmation. She'd seen Leonis do this before but didn't know if she'd manage anything besides scaring people.

"Hai. Arigatou gozaimasu," said Asher in appreciation of Hikage making the call. In the meantime, he had a look at Eve's grimoire, taking special note of the diamond upon it in place of a clover. 'Sou ka. She's not even from this country,' he thought. As Hikage made use of her communication tool, it produced the image of a blue-haired man with a tribal-looking tattoo over his eye and cheek. This man was scheduled to work at Command in the capital for days in a row, but he seemed entirely unfazed by it when responding to the green-haired girl. "Hikage of the Black Bulls, I'm having your location pinned as we speak. You're in Kikka? We should have other Magic Knights at your position soon; can you keep the situation under control until then?" Following this query of the blue-haired man, Asher encroached upon Hikage from her left side. In doing so, he playfully nudged the girl and grinned to the projection. "It's been under control, right? We've got everything covered until the pick-up."

A simple nod came from Hikage in response to the thanks she was given. Of course, beyond this point, she was speaking to a blue haired man over the communication. He went ahead and pinned their location in addition to asking if they could keep this under control until the other Magic Knights arrived. She was soon nudged by Asher who made a joke in the moment and it made a small smile come to her face. "Hai. He's right... it's under control. We'll wait for the others..." she said before ending the transmission. Of course, this was the first time she'd done such a thing still it didn't go badly at all. She looked to Asher and gave him a firm nod. "I like you... you aren't half bad," she said giving the lad her nod of approval before confusion came to her countanence. "I mean that in the regular way not the tingly way..." she said clarifying. "I only like Leo in the tingly way," she affirmed. And with that they would wait for their reinforcements to arrive without any care in the world.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast