The day after they'd returned from a Dungeon, Asher, Dior and Junon were all making their way to an audience with the Magic Emperor. Junon seemed to be rather excited about it, mostly because she wondered what kind of person, the strongest Magic Knight was. Beyond this the girl seemed to have pulled herself together rather easily, even given her inability to sleep the night before. She was a bit tired, but managed to take a knee when Dior did. She tended to just go with him in these moments but rather strangely she was soon confronted by a soft but commanding tone. "Sugoi..." she murmured. Only a few seconds after that it was stated that the Magic Emperor wanted to hear the story of the pair directly from one of them. This was a bit surprising, as Junon had been under the impression that they likely wouldn't do much if any talking during this ordeal. In fact she almost immediately blanked on what she should be saying. "I didn't expect this, uh..." she paused trying to gather her thoughts. "We went to the Dungeon. I assume it was weird, I don't know, it was the first one we ever went to," she said gesturing between herself and Asher. "The dungeon had a weird loop in it. I figured that one out. And we killed some goblins... those are kinda gross. Warnings should come with those, seriously. We wandered around for hours and killed like hordes of goblins. Asher figured out a light puzzle and disappeared for bit. Silva-senpai and I braved the dark and killed some more goblins. Asher helped us out with the darkness though, eventually found the way to the treasure room. And I got a weird spell out of it. Asher got a thing too..." she said with a curt nod. Her explanation included the main parts of the adventure but she didn't seem to be too hung up on the details. But this was the sort of person she was in general.