Sibylla was left fending off minor embarrassment at the teasing of her younger brother. Of course, she knew that he knew why she behaved this way, even so, it was no less embarrassing to have it pointed out. "Urusai, Dio!" that was of course, the only comeback that the Captain could manage in this moment. And it was more of a tell than anything, when she referred to her brother by his childhood nickname. Even so, it seemed the group at large was ready to depart and as such he created a giant eagle made of his magic type. "Sugoi! That Eagle is cool too!~" she said making the assumption that the general shape of it was something which ran in their family for whatever reason. "Ah, I'm my own lift!~ I'm too excited to sit still!" she mentioned spinning wind around herself she'd prepare to take off with the lad. It wasn't personal at all but she'd have more fun this way. Sibylla watched this and chuckled wondering if Asher would follow suit as well, because of the nature of their 'light' rivalry. Regardless, Junon was now ready to go and would leave accordingly. And Sibylla would stay to see them off.