It appeared that Asher held no lasting attachment to the cloak he'd let the lass borrow within the dungeon. "You hid on the way to the exam?" she questioned that knowledge. She figured anyone going to the exam would have been hailed as a hero, especially if they came from the forsaken region. Such a feat would be considered a great boon to the area, especially if they managed to produce one who held a four leaf clover book. Still she was hardly in a position to argue how useful the article of clothing was to her in the context of the Dungeon they'd gone into. "Hai hai, arigatou gozaimasu~" she followed up. This lad was quite generous and she appreciated it, even if she wasn't necessarily used to this level of niceness.

Meanwhile Dior had nothing but positive praises to sing about the pair within the Dungeon they'd gone to, and while the news of more goblins than a female knight would normally be able to handle was a disturbing. Even so, she was proud the female of this pairing was able to overcome this hurdle with the help of her companion. "Sou ka..." the normally silent captain of the Silver Eagles said. It was quite interesting news that her little brother thought he could have not been there and it wouldn't have made any difference to the group at large, that was a ringing endorsement of the pair of individuals before them if nothing else. "I sent you to help them understand their duties as a Magic Knight. Chauffeur Dio though, has a pretty interesting ring to it~" she teased her younger brother. Hearing that the pair has happily risen above expectations made her happy as well, she figured she'd lucked out quite a bit, in ending up with her youngest brother and having him be very powerful and independently ending up with the four leaf clover book was simply extra. The young witch had seemed a bit free-spirited and headstrong but it seemed that she was more than capable of taking instruction and obviously powerful enough to take care of herself. "Thank you for going along with them. I figured they would be fine, but I needed to be sure," she said calmly. "Kajun!" the name brought forth a young woman with purple hair and a very well put together outfit. She had a butterfly clip in her long purple locks and wore a long white coat with the Silver Eagles insignia on it. What she came out holding though was two short cloaks for each of the two individuals, they were fur wrapped, silver in color and seemed to mark them both as members of the group in an official sense. "Those are for you two. You've done well on your first mission. I'm sure you're both tired, feel free to go inside with Kajun she'll show you to the dining hall then to your rooms, you two can eat and the like while I get a full debrief from Dior." The woman praised both of these individuals and had them presented with the uniform pieces, which she'd had made while they were gone. It seemed as if she always had faith in them.