Apparently, the village that Asher grew up in was known for the production of potatoes. That sounded very different to the lass, who'd never been one for exceedingly starchy foods, but perhaps they were tasty. The white haired young man went on to mention that they could be prepared lots of different ways and that he'd been eating the exclusively for several years. "Sugoi! That sounds interesting..." she said but that wasn't on her mind right now. Instead they found themselves discussing their most recent sight which was the disappearance of their guide and the sudden appearance of a new face. "Hm, you saw that much? I barely made out the wings..." she said of their most recent brush with greatness. "I wonder why the robes are different?" she questioned. It could be a matter of seniority. The girl who had been leading them around also seemed to wear specialty clothing compared to everyone else that Junon had seen. Regardless since Asher had agreed to the plan of eating, the audible rumbling of Junon's stomach ceased and she found herself ordering food as the stoic leader of this group stumbled upon the pair in the dining hall. She also went up to the chef but was content to let these two order for themselves before she said anything to that person. "Can you make Tsukimi-udon?" she asked of the man before her who looked at the girl wide grin on his face and nodded. His hair divided in to pigtails were a light purple in color and he was deeply tanned. "Of course!" and he began working on what she'd asked for. Within minutes he'd prepared the noodles and was letting the soup and vegetables lightly poach the egg in the bowl. He was then left to wait for the next order before anything else would happen.

"Sou ka, this is where you two are. I assume you've seen everything else then... Gomen, Hawks is excitable when he has work to do, I'll answer any questions you both have," Sibylla mentioned from her spot behind the two in line. Of course, she could just have food made and sent to her private quarters but she didn't often do that aside from tea. She enjoyed being around the members of her squad, and felt she owed a bit more time specifically to this pair of individuals.