Soon enough Sibylla heard the rushing of steps towards her very own office and soon enough her younger brother appeared before. He was winded, in a state of disarray with a slice of bread hanging from his mouth. While he was a tad late for this particular meeting, this current hurried state wasn't at all call for. She looked on with surprise and amusement as she chuckled through is explanation. "Good morning Asher, I assume you actually slept well last night~" she mused. Still the woman's eyes held a strange warmth towards this young man, which was always present. "Hai I do need to see you, but there isn't so much a need to rush. You have to be briefed, and it will take a little while. You can have tea with me if you'd like while I explain," she said gesturing to the seat across from her and sipping her own tea while waiting. It was such a strange new feeling to have this particular younger brother in her presence she still didn't really like the idea of sending him off. But, she'd made him a promise and she had her duty as a Magic Knight as well, and as such she would do her best to be fair to him and his known abilities.