"That is a question I have asked myself. Several times. If I ever manage to get a straight answer out of him about it, you'll be the first to know," Sibylla said this and meant it, though coming from her in this moment the statement could be seen as particularly snarky. To be honest, she'd probably gotten as close to a proper answer out of her elder brother as she'd ever get. She assumed the elder male thought it part of his duty in some way, but without a proper explanation she couldn't be sure, and thus she wouldn't speculate on it. But that wasn't really it, it seemed that Asher was pulling himself through this entire situation pretty well given what he was being told. The logic wasn't failing, even so it was more to take in than it needed to be. "Life is complicated, admittedly yours more than most," said Sibylla. "These things are true because they are, you are Asher the lost son Silva. You were raised in Hage Village by a collection of interesting and kind people, because our older brother may or may not be short-sighted. You're a compassionate individual with goals and a wide world view," the Captain of the Silver Eagles mentioned. "The only thing that really changes is now you have the support of a few extra people... if you'll accept it." Sibylla spoke these words knowing she meant to comfort the lad, and wanted to do so more directly than she was able to. "You don't have make anything of this extra information immediately. We've waited to find you. Knowing you're safe... we can wait for you to adjust to our existence," she finished up.