It was put forth by Asher that Junon's resolve to finish this Dungeon was matched by him at least. They seemed to share a wavelength about finishing it up for the good of others even over their own supposed comfort. Of course, Asher took this a step beyond the norm, offering the lass his cloak and as such disrobing himself partially in an aim to help her out. He figured her attire was for her freedom of movement and it was, but such an offer outright warmed her heart. "Hai hai, arigatou gozaimasu, Asher-kun. I'll take this and don't worry, I don't necessarily need to move to get the best use out of my magic," she said knowing this to be the truth because she was a witch and understood how magic worked and flowed on a primal level. A few seconds of downtime would see the girl covered for the rest of their journey through the dungeon and she took up the middle between the two brothers as they moved. Her general idea to provide ranged support in the form of wind based attacks to either who found themselves in need of it.

With all of this taken care of, there was a comment by Dior that these two were indeed the kinds of individuals suited to be part of the Silver Eagles. It seemed however short their time was together, he'd seen something he liked in this duo. A smile came to Junon's face as she nodded her head. "Hai, arigatou gozaimasu, Silva-senpai~" she seemed bemused, but was able to control herself enough to fall in line behind Asher. She'd prepare to use wind based bullets which seemed to hover in the air around them, controlled by the tips of each of her fingers, which she would use to lash out at any approaching goblins while they made their way through to the next area. This would happen fairly regularly even without the Goblins fully recognizing where the threat was coming from. Now would be the time that one would get to see what the teamwork of these two teens was actually like.