Dior did indeed feel like he was very useless as one who would be able to help these new Magic Knights, but perhaps his time would come. Whether it did or not though, he would surely be seeing more amazing things from this pair of people, who had together already managed to accomplish something which should have taken someone closer to his caliber. "Well... I suppose that counts plenty toward proving yourselves. Good work, you two," he said as Junon descended. Asher was on the lookout at this point. There were still goblins that had yet to come into range by the time of their combined efforts, but they would still not pose any immediate threat. "Yours is great too! I was hoping you had something with that kind of clearance."

Dior cleared his throat, noting the obvious uncomfortable state Junon was in. This was to be expected, though. He knew exactly what could have happened with the goblin encounter, and what could still happen if any remaining goblins in the dungeon had the right opportunity. "Are you comfortable moving forward? Goblins are a menace; I won't judge you if you want to turn back and avoid further encounters."