Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Construction Zone

"What? Those things stood out. Besides, you fucked up my intro, so I don't owe you shit," the Gem King said prior to having his amethyst tongue protrude from his mouth. Either way, Chiyo had successfully copied his trick and applied her own principles to it, effectively turning herself into a creature of ice, just as he had turned himself into a living gemstone. Apparently, she had been called something befitting of this new form before, but this was neither here nor there as far as Kae was concerned. His attention was given to the next maneuver chosen by the Storm Queen; one that he would meet in earnest. This form was one very well suited to melee combat, and he could only assume Chiyo had come to this conclusion with hers as well. Her approach was met by the Gem King shifting his body to the right for evasion, while bringing his right fist inward to aim a mighty punch toward her abdomen. Normally, he would have been worried for the potential destruction of Chiyo's body, due to the nature of ice. However, he felt the vibrations that caused this form, and they only put him at ease.

Chiyo laughed at the Gem King and returned his tongue out face with one of her own but of ice. "Well fine, be that way!~" she chimed as she went in for her attack though her eyes seemed to dart around. It took her only a second to realize who this was going to play out and when his body shifted right for the evasion she'd already accounted for it. Still aiming towards the center of his being with one leg to push against his coming arm, while the leg she'd previously aimed at the center of his being would be bent shoved up towards his chin in anticipation of its coming openness. "Full armor combat and no bruises...Fuck! I could get used to this."

"I bet," Kae replied. Chiyo's eyes seemed to afford her some ability of perception, allowing her to quite flawlessly counter his attack. However, Kae himself had a fair bit of perception as well. Within the radius of his ambient vibrations in Amethyst Aegis form, he could feel everything in the air, just as he could normally feel things against the ground. As such, he could feel Chiyo's movements as they were being made, and he was sure to adjust accordingly. The knee toward his chin was aptly blocked by Kae's left hand, and his right leg rose in an attempt to kick her torso and repel her from his area of personal space. "So, did everyone else get this strong? Or... is there an everyone else? Don't tell me there was anyone else who didn't make it out of that fight."

The grin on the Storm Queen's face didn't seem to waver, though it was replaced by a bit of shock when her knee didn't find its home in this man's chin and was instead met by his arm. Such a thing was nearly unheard of and she didn't expect any besides maybe Shoichi to be able to keep up with how fast she could perceive movements. But this was a learning exercise so soon enough she was twisting her body to avoid the leg coming up towards her person it would instead be met by the palm of her hand which she'd use to push off and clear the space between herself and Kae. "Fuck! If you wanted some space, I would have just backed off~" she mentioned as she landed still getting used to the feeling of this frozen form.

It was then she was asked a question about the strengths of the rest of the group, if there was even still a group at all. She frowned thinking about it, her memories, even those of more recent events didn't always line up. Of course, she had a reasonable grasp of the fall of their Cyclone Striders team so she had a way of explaining. "On the list of missing and assumed dead were you, Lycielle, Ryohei, and Hiei." she said calmly. "They aren't with us now, and we have no idea if like you they are around and we just don't know it, or if they actually died." she said solemnly before finding a bit of happiness. "The ones of us that stayed or are left are all pretty strong though. I don't know where we stack up right now, most of us are training to get a bit better. From what I can tell, and what I can see... everyone is going to be amazing." she said with a huge grin on her face. Moving right along she remembered that she'd had a question which she'd let leave her head due to what she was asked. "But we can get back to that in a second, how the fuck were you able to react to me, 'cause... that shouldn't really be possible at this point." she said knowing the full extent of her own abilities reacting to her should be a skill for only the most capable of exploiting perception and if there was a way of seeing she didn't have yet, she wanted it.

Kae's only response to Chiyo's initial statement was a mock scoff, though this quickly turned into surprise when he received the list of the presumed dead from the last parts war. This information made him pause all movements. "Whoa... Those guys were pretty strong. And... if Lycielle is dead..." Kae had met with the Pledge Queen Usagi roughly one month prior to this moment, but he had yet to receive this information. In this moment, he expected that Shoichi had been affected by the occurrences of the last parts war, but that was likely not something to be spoken of in great detail. So, instead, he moved on to the matter of his counter-attack. "That's a pretty cocky thing to say, isn't it? You don't just get to be in striking distance and think you're gonna get away with shit. And, with those moves, I get the feeling you haven't been fighting up close for very long."

A nod came from Chiyo as the Gem King seemed to work through the information she'd given him. She'd thought a lot about it herself given she had the free time and memory to do so now, and she realized much about how people grieved and left them to do so in privacy. But most of that was beside her now, she'd leave it to Kae if he wished to talk to anyone directly about those missing and presumed dead, but she assumed most would just be happy to see the Gem King again.

As it was stated the comment she'd just made was a bit cocky she couldn't rightly deny it she simply nodded. "Fuck, well... I suppose that is true. I am not fond of fighting within strike distance, though I've been known to ride all over people for no reason. They were usually tied up at the time. When I stopped wearing my chains a while back... I lost that particular advantage." she said thinking about it from this standpoint she might take them up again. They helped the kind of combat she enjoyed and the weight gave her muscle training she was now missing. She imagined if she went back to the chains with the added ability to fly, she'd be capable of the kind of combat she liked to participate in. "Fuck! Too much I don't want to think about right now... come on Kae~ Be nice and teach me a little since you know so much more about it~" she chimed seemingly amused by the whole thing and more than willing to learn a bit more to be able to use this form effectively.

The more Chiyo spoke, the higher Kae's right brow rose. He didn't believe she realized exactly what she was saying. Being the kind of man he was, though, he was sure to notify her. "... You just admitted. To tying people up. With chains. And riding them," he said, taking a brief pause thereafter. When he spoke again, he did so with a guffaw. "That's fucking awesome! Ha ha!" In this moment, Kae lost all interest in fighting. He was simply too amused to go on, and he even managed to stop the vibrations which allowed him to retain his transformation. "It's not something I can teach you. Well... it is, but I'd have to teach you the Gaia Road. That's a lot of work!"

After she'd spoken it seemed that the Gem King had found some kind of hidden meaning in the words she'd spoken. It took Chiyo about three seconds after he stated what she'd said, to realize that was a hidden sexual connotation within that statement that she'd not meant, subconsciously or otherwise. Still this didn't stop the girl from being completely embarrassed by this moment. "Fuck! Of all the things you'd notice I said, that's on the list. I didn't mean it like that. I'm fucking done with you. All of you people turning my words against me like I've gone native or something." she said, finding the accidental perversion to be the worst thing that had happened to her this day. Still she was happy her friend was still living and beyond that she could tell by how amused he was and by the stopping of his form that their playtime was over. She sighed then stopping the vibrations of her own regalia so that she'd go back to her normal non-frozen black haired form, shaking off the residual ice left over from doing so, the regularity of her slow heart beat returned to her. "I'm fucking glad I could amuse you Kae." she said seeming to be a bit cross. As for the bit about her having to learn the whole of his road. "That does sound like work, how about this... I'll do something cool with what I got and if you don't go disappearing again~ I'll show ya' when it's perfect!~" she offered a smile to the Gem King of her generation as she went back to circling him still looking with those eyes of hers dancing over his scarred form. She remembered him looking a bit different. "So, weird question feel free not to answer, but... your hair wasn't always black and your eyes weren't always red right? I mean..."

"Hey, I mean... you said it," he asserted. He later nodded when Chiyo said she would show him whatever new trick or skill she came up with after perfecting it, provided he did not vanish like he did the last time they'd seen one another. Surely enough, he would be participating in this upcoming parts war, and he was certain he'd make it to the Gram Scale Tournament with relative ease. More to the point of present, it seemed Chiyo had either failed to notice the changes in his hair and eyes, or had simply not realized that this was not his original appearance right away. "And my arm wasn't always black, either. It all happened at once, back during that fight. The form I can take is strong, and I'm pretty unstoppable when I use it, but it fucked up my molecular bonds in a few areas when I first tried using it. I almost wish I had that eye of yours back then, but if I didn't take the risk, I wouldn't have made it out alive at all."

"Fuck you." she said crossing her arms over her chest. This was the girl's version of letting this go. She wasn't upset but she couldn't argue she hadn't said it, she'd said exactly those words and they'd been taken horribly astray of what she'd meant. Given this information she was more than willing to just abandon this and move on. She also heard out the explanation Kae gave for the alterations to his appearance. She closed her eyes but soon enough allowed a smile to grace her face again. "Fuck. Well, there are no rewards without risks, and the biggest reward right now is you." the girl said which was one of the most direct I'm glad you are alive speeches the girl would ever give in her entire life. She had always been quite fond of Kae and her feelings were hurt when he didn't come back from that one match. "Scars are pretty badass though. And you've got the whole 'I can totally take an ass kicking and get back up' look going for you." she said a smirk coming to her face and when she opened her eyes they were normal, or rather as the Gem King would remember them deep purple with ripples and long serpentine pupils. Of their usefulness she spoke a little more. "If it makes you feel better, this eye of mine only developed in the last few months and only reached its current mature state in the last couple of weeks under intensive drive me crazy style training that should have taken a couple of years. That being said, I've been trying to make sure none of us fuck ourselves up too badly so when I find numbers in people I think are interesting I can figure out stuff they can do that won't hurt them. I'm totally on call for that sort of thing. Oh and that reminds me... you have a phone yes?~ Number~" she basically demanded while removing her own from her pocket which was surprisingly still together even though her shorts hadn't really survived her most recent play time.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast