Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Construction Zone

"Aww, that's sweet," Kae said with a smile on his face, and a roll of his eyes. "Sorry, though. You're a bit too short for my taste, so I can only take the compliment." Apparently, Chiyo had done quite a bit of developing herself in recent weeks alone, attributing to the power of her new Road, as well as this ocular ability she possessed. Perhaps he'd need to check in with the Storm Queen before or after developing any new tricks, as to avoid the mishap of molecular deconstruction occurring again. Whether this became the case or not was truly a thought for another time, though, as Chiyo was now virtually demanding his phone number. "Oh, right. Those exist. I let someone else borrow it, but here," he said as he leaned over to manually insert his phone number into Chiyo's contact list. "If a girl answers it, don't think anything of it. She's just on my team."

Upon hearing the Gem King's response to her apparent compliment Chiyo looked at him blankly for a few seconds before her face broke into a grin as she was completely and utterly relieved. A slight shift happened in her countenance and her eyes would flash with the Over Cross Twinkle Eye. "Fuckin' finally someone on board with just taking a fuckin' compliment, and not trying to make my life fuckin' difficult. Fuckin' hell that's a relief, you... you're fuckin' awesome right now!" she chimed but as soon as she was done speaking her eyes returned to normal and she went back to being just herself. She seemed to find it perfectly alright that the Gem King wasn't into her, she was always happy to have a friend whose position she didn't have to question. "Wait a fucking minute, I am not that short, fuck you." she followed up on her own realizing she didn't really like his reason for not liking her. After all, the Storm Queen had a bit of a complex about being so much smaller than the rest of her peers.

As he went on to explain that he'd let someone else borrow his phone so he may not be the one to answer it, the black haired lass scoffed. "Well, I don't actually call people unless I have to. I text. Unless you happen to be late for a prearranged meeting or I need a favor 'cause in general I'd rather be direct about those things. And in general I'll always answer a phone call, well... unless I'm sleeping 'cause if I am sleeping and my phone rings it dies." she mentioned for no reason at all. She was still feeling pretty spirited but she was sure that she'd taken up enough of the Gem King's time. "Anyways~ It was nice seein' ya, and thanks for the help. Ja ne, Kae!~" she'd say while she tucked her phone in her pocket and began rolling backwards towards the city before she'd get a certain distance away and turn on her heels dashing forward rather quickly while enjoying the cold weather.

A race agreed upon for the sake of entertainment between the second generation Gravity Child Onishi Shizuka, and the member of the Windstorm G-Men Ito Shigeru, led the pair toward the construction zone as their final goal. Shigeru, on his special motorcycle, entered with speed and precision by air, having taken a custom route and shot himself off a building. He had lost track of Shizuka on this path, but his estimation put him either a bit ahead, or a bit behind the woman. "Oi! I know I'm no challenge for the Twinkle Eye, but there's no way you're at the line already! Show yourself!"

Shizuka had gotten a bit ahead of Shigeru and she was watching his driving skills from slightly above him grinding up a crane with wrecking ball recently put back into place. "Shhh~ I'm right here, I said I wanted to check out what you're doing." she mentioned. The goal was a bit further ahead yet and really quite high. There was a half finished skyscraper in the midst of the space so she jumped taking herself through the air. "Yare yare, that's a pretty good job keeping up. Even without a Twinkle Eye." this was the compliment paid by the silver haired lass.

Shizuka quickly revealed her location, causing the blonde man's gaze to shift toward her. She had taken the higher ground. He grinned upon seeing the woman, taking the compliment paid to his pace in stride. "Arigatou gozaimashita. I try my best," he said. His next major movement took him to the goal building; at which point, he began scaling it vertically with seemingly no issue whatsoever. "So... since you're checking me out and all, what do you think? Suitable enough?"

Eventually the crane would end and it would cause the silver haired girl to make a jump towards the goal building. It would appear she'd be short for that jump, but she wasn't. A solid kick downward would shoot the girl up the side of the building for quite a decent bit of distance though she still wasn't terribly far ahead of her opponent in this race. "Yare, yare. I suppose I respect the skills. I'd call them more than suitable." she mentioned as their goal approached. This building was very interesting in its design and was still a bit open at the top with exposed beams and a lack of windows. Eventually, Shizuka's route would take her up some angled beams and leave her near the final top looking out over the city, but she couldn't be sure she'd actually win based on how close behind her opponent was.

"Heh! That's what I wanted to hear." Shigeru's pace up the building remained high, yet he remained incapable of passing her at this speed. He could catch up, and surely he did, but it seemed the man was destined to fall short of victory. Of course, this was partially intentional now that Shizuka had acknowledged his driving ability. There was one particular thing he was saving, and once she reached the finish line, he would use it. With thrusters active, the vehicle carried Shigeru into the sky above before the thrusters stopped. At the peak of this jump, he would turn around and call out. "You got me! So, time for the ride?" he asked with his right hand outstretched toward the woman.

A bit of a smile came to the girl's face as she reached the finish line rather easily. Moving right along, it seemed that this man was hiding a little something and was still offering the supposed ride. Since she could fully acknowledge his driving ability she supposed she saw nothing wrong with this. But the use of thrusters on the bike made her scoff. "Yare, yare. Hiding something like that, you definitely would have won, you know?" the girl mused, but on the matter of the actual ride she supposed she still wanted to take it. "Hai, I could go for a ride." said jumping into the air herself and bouncing off of hardened air which would create a small burst beneath her before she grabbed his outstretched hand.

"Sure, I could have... but if I did, I wouldn't be able to do this with the same impact," he said with a wink. With his hand taken, Shigeru pulled the Echo Queen onto the bike with a flourishing spin that would allow her to be placed right against his front. Then, he quickly leaned against her back to be able to reach the handles and control panel, all while the vehicle descended. It soon connected with support beams of the in-progress building again, and there, it began rapidly building up speed en route to the ground. "Comfortable?" he asked. "I did say it would be a bit intimate."

The wink that came from the young man, as well as the flourishing way he pulled the silver haired girl onto the bike with him made her smile. Though now she fully understood why this would be an intimate ride. "That was impressive." she mentioned finding the man pressed against her rear while she was in the front of this bike to be rather comfortable. Then again, unlike many of her peers Shizuka tended to think about all things very logically. "Yare yare, intimate is a bit of an understatement. But I'm plenty comfortable." she said looking around and finding this blonde man to be one of the most interesting she'd come across.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast