Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Construction Zone

"Good. I'll take that as a personal compliment," he said. With the press of a button, Shigeru forced the movement of a hydraulic mechanism in the motorcycle, causing the rear wheel to force the vehicle off the support beam. This resulted in the pair soaring above the smaller structures in the area, eventually landing atop a partially completed rooftop before driving off it and into other obstacles. "So, where are we going? I'll be a kind chauffeur."

"You should." was all Shizuka had to say about the man taking her earlier statement as a compliment. Moving right along, it seemed he was happy to play chauffeur to her today and she could think of only one place she was going. And it would have been the same whether she'd been with this man or not. "Well, if it's the case that you'll take me where I wanted to go. I was headed to the Four Demons Bookstore. You know that cute little bookstore up on the hill." she mentioned seeming innocently. She was very much enjoying the functionality of this bike, as well as the company of the blonde haired man with her.

"Onishi?" he questioned, finding it very amusing how this individual's surname lined up with the name of the book store in such a way. "Haha! That's interesting. Fair enough, though. I've been looking for a good read, so I may pick up something while we're there." With that said, Shigeru performed a grind along a crane-attached beam, leading him rocketing off the end and away from the construction zone.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213