Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Construction Zone

"Ora...?" He looked up towards Mukuro while still rolling backwards at a steady pace. Chuckling aloud, his electric blue gaze clashed with his attire and the ATs, but they seemed to hold genuine interest. "Well, well... If it isn't the Tar King himself... Mukuro~." The young male seemed to tease, almost like an older brother who hadn't been home in years. Which technically, that was the case. "Welp. Figured I'd better get off my ass and check out what the competition back home was like~. 'Sides, the Abyss Watchers gotta uphold our title, eh?” Now stopped, he shoved his hands onto the pockets of the black overcoat he wore, looking up at the moon.

"Hmph," he muttered while hopping off the support beam. A quick descent to the ground resulted in Mukuro rolling toward a dropped wrecking ball, which he was content to use as a prop to lean himself up against while conversing with the elder Gravity Child. "Ah, that's right. You had your own little team, didn't you? I still say it would have been best for you to join Vongola. Our Roads share enough similarities to the base Flame Road; we would have been very compatible as allies. Of course... that is one less team being run by an absolute buffoon, I suppose. How fare your members now?"

"That's true, but I've always been something of an artistic renegade~." His eyes would meet Mukuro's, giving one the impression that they were staring one another down, if one didn't know better. Truthfully, he was glad to have the others excelling and leaving him to his obscurity in the dark. It meant less was expected and there was more room to surprise. "Not bad, actually. They're getting there. But it's just a few riders from Tokyo so far. We ARE only a small C rank team... For now."

"Well, they do say art is free. I like to believe there isn't anything that can't be reined in, given the right persuasion, but... you're completely welcome to your own beliefs, foolish as they may be." As per usual, Mukuro had no problem shunning the opinions and decisions of others when they opposed his own ideals, but nevertheless, he considered the situation of Shuurai's distance fair enough. "Say, doesn't that team of yours have one of the Uncrowned Kings?"

Throwing his hands up in submission to Muko's equally hard stubbornness, Inabikari stifled a small laugh. The Tar King... Just like the others who were so set in their ways. It reminded him of why he was glad to leave.

Nevertheless, the subject brought up was a tender one. The rider in question had been brought in rather recently and he hadn't had much time to really 'see', the term used by those who felt roads rather than throwing around the term. "I can't say for sure. But there's potential, that's certain~. Worried?"

"Worried? No," the young man said as he pushed himself off the wrecking ball, taking to an upright standing posture instead. His arms were akimbo, and he rolled a meter or so forward before turning around to face Shuurai once more. If the other Gravity Child had one of the infamous Uncrowned Kings on his team, it was a plus for him. What it was not, though, was something Mukuro considered worrying. "I've faced a couple of the Uncrowned Kings. Ishida Kyoya, the Fang Prince, they call him. They may stand above normal Storm Riders, but they do not yet reach the likes of us. One day... perhaps."

"We'll get there. I don't plan to stay at the bottom of this well as Gate Keeper forever, y'know." His visage turned rather serious now as he stood against the purple haired childhood 'friend'. Taking a moment to think now, every step of the Fulminator became frighteningly calculated. From his movement out of his slouch and into a straightened spine, to the look of determination in those electric eyes of his, Inabikari spoke silently of an untamed nature not yet beaten by the Trophaeum or those that played it's game.

"Mukuro... It was nice seeing you. I don't think we'll have many more meetings as Colleagues amongst us. I plan on advancing into Miyabigaoka once the Watchers are ready." The male commented, as if stating the sky were blue. Though, it was with a twinge of sadness to his voice. To play the part his was given regardless of how cruel it might have seemed to both himself and the others.

Chiyo stood on an incomplete high rise in the middle of the construction zone. She liked it up this high, but she'd actually chosen this place to play at the moment because of its varied surface coverage. The construction had been abandoned for the day because of the usual heat wave passing through and thus she had complete free range of the place. A run through buildings and a grind had led the girl to her current position. And this was after she'd watched most of the match between Shoichi and the team known as the Raidraptors. She still didn't know what had happened between her and the Sky King earlier but she was thinking of other things now... like what kind of storm she would be. She jumped from her position going further up and spinning several times such a spin would be akin to the things seen by figure skaters as they changed directions and built momentum but at present this was being done just so the girl could get used to the weight of gravity a bit more. And after the spin she burst forward closing a gap between her starting point and another high rise without more than a second passing between. 'Sugoi... that's fast.' she thought. But she'd always been fast...

Shortly after the young Storm Queen's arrival, the Thunder King of the previous generation rolled out onto the construction zone, stopping by the fallen wrecking ball near its center. His hands were shoved into the pockets of the over-sized, rag-tag coat he wore. His eyes followed the movements of the lass, finding her to be even more capable than she was in previous days. "Eto... she's had more work done than I saw," he said to himself.

Chiyo's movements took her around this new high rise as well, but the corner of her eye caught a movement down below, this made her spin and soon enough she landed right in front of the person who'd caught her attention. On the ground she looked up to the taller man with a huge grin on her face as he was one of the people she recognized. "Haku-nii!~ It's been a while." she said happy to see him. She was still working on a few things in her head, but he was a fun person and had always been helpful to her. In fact, she counted him as her first friend after being taken from her tower.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast