Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

[Miyabigaoka] Residental District

The eastern side of the Miyabigaoka is devoted to a large open plains like area which has within it the residential district. This low-lying area is full of large and small houses and low-rise apartment buildings (less than 15 floors total) the whole area is over all very quiet and peaceful and has an exceedingly low crime rate. Here small shops owned by families line the busier streets. Children play out in the open and there is very little traffic to distract people from having a good time. This is the place which houses the most of the population and almost everyone is bound to pass through here at some point during a day.

The pink-haired Pledge Queen of the second generation Gravity Children, Sasagawa Usagi, had chosen a fine evening to go on a leisurely run around the residential area in which she lived. The cherry blossoms in the area were in full bloom, and being able to watch them at just the time of sunset had been the young woman's activity of choice to really put a spark in her day. Of course, her day had been rather exciting already. She'd managed to upgrade the Regalia of the Ice Queen, Chiyo, as well as another unnamed wielder of Regalia, and had done both in a manner she was very proud of. As far as she was concerned, this was the perfect way to wind down after what she considered an eventful, and very successful day of doing what she enjoyed more than anything.

A while after her departure from the Flame King, Jinx had made her way to the Residential District. She'd found her way here, as if she didn't have a care in the world. But specifically today, that wasn't the case. "Ugh, when I agreed to help, I forgot that the last time I met him I hadn't decided if I liked him or not. I don't have his number... fucking hell." the blue haired woman murmured to herself. She could have found it in herself to be angry, but considering the treatment her body had so recently received she couldn't be anything other than relaxed. As such she enjoyed the cherry blossoms of the area and made a slurry of bubbles in her wake. But soon enough by sheer coincidence she'd be passed by the pink haired girl she recognized as being the Pledge Queen of the younger generation. Her eyes widened as this miracle passed her and soon enough her trajectory would change, rather quickly actually as she came up behind the girl, stopping her bubble production and came up beside her. "Yo, Pinkie Pie, gotta minute?" she asked of the girl

Usagi's run was not quite interrupted, though it was somewhat joined by the blue-haired woman she had last seen during the battle of the second generation's Trophaeum Tower. She approached the younger female while asking if she had a minute, and though Usagi had nary a clue what she would need, the girl always had an ear open for those who felt they needed something from her. "Of course!" she replied with a smile. "What do you need from me?"

The blue haired woman's eyes widened in shock as the pink haired Pledge Queen offered herself up for help without having any idea of what she wanted. It was actually just sort of stunning, such an open personality, though not unusual was still simply not what she expected. After the shock work off a smile crossed the woman's face. "Fuck, I didn't expect you to be so nice." she mentioned offering a smile to the girl. "I kinda need a small favor. I got tasked with showing your Sky King how to run. But... I hadn't decided if I liked him or not. So, fuck if I have his number and I didn't give him mine. Wanna help me out a bit and call him for me, or ya' know... just tell me where I might find him." she said as she rolled small circles around the young woman with the great bit of ease she always had.

When she was told what the Water Queen wanted, Usagi placed a finger against her chin and looked toward the sky, as if in thought. The blue lights on her headphones and armbands became lit after a moment, and soon after this, she finally spoke. "You have Sho-kun's phone number," was what she said. In this moment, if one looked toward the Water Queen's phone, they may have caught sight of what looked to be a butterfly, casually fluttering away from the woman's hip. "Sumimasen. I couldn't reach him myself, so he might still be in Tokyo. I haven't extended my range that far yet."

Jinx paused when the girl mentioned that she had Shoichi's phone number and looked down at her waist line to fish her phone out finding a small butterfly floating away from her hip. This caused her brow to raise as she looked at the girl and kept circling finding the Sky King's phone number in her phone programmed under his legitimate name, she went about editing the contact information immediately because she couldn't have real names and numbers in her phone. Beyond this point she was a bit astounded by the supposed range of the developing Pledge Queen and whens he was done she looked up at the girl and grinned. "Well, aren't you cute with your butterflies, Pinkie Pie. I am quite fond of our tuner, Angels aside though..." she looked at the girl and gave a two fingered salute. "You're a-fuckin'-mazing. Thanks." she said her circling continuing as she came to a conclusion about the venue for Shoichi's training she had but one last thing to ask of the tuner. "Oh, one more question Pinkie Pie, is Fly Boy still running around on two pairs of ATs? 'Cause that shit has got to stop if he is." mentioned the Water Queen. On this day, she wasn't accepting half-assery from anyone, which meant fixing one base issue of the Sky King before fixing his run.

"Arigatou. You're too kind," Usagi said with a bashful bow to her elder Gravity Child. Jinx went on to pose another query, which involved Shoichi's Regalia. Usagi wasn't certain why she needed this information, but as it was nothing incriminating on anyone's part, she was willing to share the truth. "I have the Sky Regalia on my person while Sho-kun uses Bagram Strike. I've been testing something out with it lately... something I realized in Takeuchi-san when we were in the tower."

As the bashful Pledge Queen thanked the Water Queen for her kindness the woman's magenta eyes went wide. "Fucking hell, I'm too kind. I don't think I've ever heard those words together in a sentence before. I obviously need to be hanging out with you." Jinx mentioned as she became a bit chummy with the Second Generation's Pledge Queen. Before a while though, the rather simple question asked by Jinx was given a rather complicated answer. She seemed confused by the information at first, but then became rather curious, as she always was when Roze was mentioned. "Realized something from Roze huh? What was that?" she questioned as she began typing an in-depth text message to the Sky King to avoid the oddness of a conversation that usually occurred when someone received a call from a number they didn't know. "Hey, Fly Boy, it's Jinx. I don't know if you know anything about this yet, but some random shit happened, and I've been tasked with helping you right your run in a relatively short amount of time. I'm riding in the Residential District of Miyabi with your tuner, if you care to stop by and find out the greater details." the text was signed with a devil face and sent to the Sky King's phone.

"Uhh... well..." Usagi's finger returned to her chin. She was indeed in deep thought about this topic, as she'd yet to figure out how to explain what she'd noticed in the tower... or rather, how to replicate it. "She was definitely wearing the Sky Regalia back then, but... it had the design of a Thorn Regalia, no doubt about it. I've been trying to figure out how to reshape Sho-kun's into something like a Wind Regalia, but it won't respond well to the change. It's like the Sky Regalia is incomplete or something."

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast