Jinx would continue on with her slight tantrum while, Shoichi apparently took a phone call. She wasn't at all surprised by this, but to her knowledge this was even later than she'd predicted it would be. This made a small smile come to her face as she felt like she'd gotten away with her rather devious plan to distract her generation's Flame King without causing any major hiccups in their overall plan to help out the Second Generation.

On the phone a small smile came to the Ice Queen's face as she finished packing up her important bits. A new journal and most of her clothing thrown back into a duffle bag which she planned to drop with the twins in favor of completely new stuff. "Fuck, sorry to interrupt." she mentioned a bit surprised that somehow the first generation had gotten ahead of her. "Actually, I am off to do the same, and I just didn't want you to worry. I'm taking all my stuff out of the hotel and I am probably not going to be seen for... ugh, two weeks to a month." mentioned the Ice Queen. As she finished packing. After making sure she had everything she picked up her duffle bag and rolled towards the door of the hotel room she'd occupied with Shoichi for an extended period of time and felt a bit odd about leaving.